World of Warcraft

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2013 8:19 AM

I know this has been posted before but I really don't feel like bumping an old ass thread.

Anyone else a fucking faggot looser like me? Post server/ Faction/ Real ID/ Battletag

Korgath/ Horde and Alliance (sadly Ally on my main as of right now)/ Post my battle tag later when I get home.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

1/3/2013 4:01 PM

Ride your bike.

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/3/2013 4:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2013 4:19 PM

Sharpy wrote:

Ride your bike.

There is 2 fucking feet of snow on the ground and the nearest indoor is over an hour away, so no, I will not ride my bike.

|

1/3/2013 4:34 PM

Droogskull wrote:

There is 2 fucking feet of snow on the ground and the nearest indoor is over an hour away, so no, I will not ride my bike.

Haha! Pussy! Back in my day we just rode anyway, 20 feet of snow or not! Ok, that's not true. I'd be on the games as well. I stay away from Warcraft though. I would be addicted to that in no time at all, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/3/2013 4:38 PM

Sharpy wrote:

Ride your bike.

Droogskull wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Haha! Pussy! Back in my day we just rode anyway, 20 feet of snow or not! Ok, that's not true. I'd be on the games as well. I stay away from Warcraft though. I would be addicted to that in no time at all, haha.

Haha It kills time when the little one is sleeping and at night.

|

1/3/2013 5:37 PM

Drenden Alliance Horde Cav2195@gmail.com (well its my bros account) but shit i play like a motherfucker. Not to many people on warcraft that skate or ride bmx always nice to see someone =P And honestly warcraft isn't bad..... people just act like pussies when it comes to hardcore gaming lol =) I do have to agree with you its a great pass time but if i had the chance to do other things id probably do other things =P It's not that addicting either ive quit and come back like 9 times LOL it's a good game.... been playing since Bc started playing when i was like 10 years old i think. I've had my subscription paid by my arena partners like 5 times (im a pvp junkie) some peeps same im good but i just think im me =) there's guys that are 20x better Anywayz feel free to add me up =)

|

1/3/2013 6:05 PM

You guys -____- *facepalm*

btw i rode street in 2 and a half feet of snow, so screw it and ride

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/3/2013 6:08 PM

O_O??? aint nothing wrong with playing video games..... You think the pros ride all day every day? Hell no they don't =)

|

1/3/2013 6:47 PM

|

1/3/2013 7:05 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

You guys -____- *facepalm*

btw i rode street in 2 and a half feet of snow, so screw it and ride

Asthma + really cold air = me with a rescue inhaler. I can only ride indoor in the winter, anything below like 40 degrees and I'm like a fish out of water.

|

1/3/2013 7:05 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Drenden Alliance Horde Cav2195@gmail.com (well its my bros account) but shit i play like a motherfucker. Not to many people on warcraft that skate or ride bmx always nice to see someone =P And honestly warcraft isn't bad..... people just act like pussies when it comes to hardcore gaming lol =) I do have to agree with you its a great pass time but if i had the chance to do other things id probably do other things =P It's not that addicting either ive quit and come back like 9 times LOL it's a good game.... been playing since Bc started playing when i was like 10 years old i think. I've had my subscription paid by my arena partners like 5 times (im a pvp junkie) some peeps same im good but i just think im me =) there's guys that are 20x better Anywayz feel free to add me up =)

I'll shoot you a real ID request.

|

1/5/2013 9:43 AM

the last time i played was like 2 years ago at level 50. the only thing i remember is my user name is urdeadmate.

|

Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential.STREET DAWG. [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/the-day-has-come,1274784]>BIKE CHECK HERE

1/5/2013 2:52 PM

Shadowsong/Horde. My main is Subrosa (lol) lvl 85 BE Pally. Just started playing again after a few months. Going to get MoP soon. I'm playing using the MoP trial at the moment.

|

1/5/2013 3:09 PM

I used to play until like February of 2011 I think, I think I was a level 72 Night Elf Druid? Don't remember, I just remembered the new continent or whatever was boring. Been thinking about playing it a bit, just don't want to spend any money on it.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/5/2013 3:53 PM

i was one of those ox things.

|

Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential.STREET DAWG. [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/the-day-has-come,1274784]>BIKE CHECK HERE

1/5/2013 4:28 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

haha i laughed so hard when it said ok thats not true.. for whatever reason that was just hilarious to me

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

1/5/2013 4:47 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

Shadowsong/Horde. My main is Subrosa (lol) lvl 85 BE Pally. Just started playing again after a few months. Going to get MoP soon. I'm playing using the MoP trial at the moment.

add my battle tag Droog#1542

|

1/5/2013 4:49 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I used to play until like February of 2011 I think, I think I was a level 72 Night Elf Druid? Don't remember, I just remembered the new continent or whatever was boring. Been thinking about playing it a bit, just don't want to spend any money on it.

If you want to get back into it let me know and I can send you a reinvite. gives you a week of game time and shit.

|

1/5/2013 5:20 PM

Droogskull wrote:

If you want to get back into it let me know and I can send you a reinvite. gives you a week of game time and shit.

Thanks dude, I just got on my account again and apparently it was banned, lol.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

1/5/2013 6:47 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Droogskull wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Probably got hacked and used for gold trafficking...... Just call Blizz and you should be able to get it fixed.

|

1/5/2013 9:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2013 9:33 PM

Droogskull wrote:

Probably got hacked and used for gold trafficking...... Just call Blizz and you should be able to get it fixed.

Probably, I remember getting an e-mail from Blizzard right after I stopped playing saying something about my account getting banned because I was apparently trying to sell my account. Didn't do anything though.

Edit: I submitted an account recovery thing. In the meantime I started up another account with the starter edition thing, haha.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

1/5/2013 9:13 PM

i have never played WoW and i don't feel bad about it either...

serious question, do people REALLY pay $700 for a WoW account? There's one locally to me for that price and i just don't get it....

|

1/6/2013 6:03 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

that happened to my cousin and he was really pissed i think he is maxed out on level and has so much godamn money in game.

|

1/6/2013 6:03 AM

sbc785 wrote:

serious question, do people REALLY pay $700 for a WoW account? There's one locally to me for that price and i just don't get it....

my cousin sold his for like 1200

|

1/6/2013 10:00 AM

sbc785 wrote:

Actually back during the 2nd expansion the a guy sold his account for $12,000 on eBay because it was the first in the world to have the legendary weapon set for rogues. I know people who sell accounts regularly for anywhere between $300-800. My friend Matt has sold his account at least 4 times and just hacked it back for a total of about $2,200.

|

1/6/2013 4:26 PM

Was able to get my original account back. Haven't gotten back on to it yet.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

1/6/2013 6:19 PM

I never got into WoW but I played Runescape for quite a while and I must say it is a good thing to do to pass time.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

1/6/2013 7:07 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Was able to get my original account back. Haven't gotten back on to it yet.

wait to reactivate it. Give me the email use for it and I can get you a week free.

|