Worst Current NON-BMX Trends

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2013 11:10 AM

So i'm gonna copy sickdude (in a way) and ask you guys what NON-BMX trends you hate.

For me its YOLO... Simple as that.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 11:12 AM

Only wanting to stay inside and play video games

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/31/2013 11:17 AM

SwagFags, when people say the N word even as a joke I hate that, Lil Wayne, people smoking weed all the time, and Facebook.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/31/2013 11:22 AM

SickDude wrote:

Only wanting to stay inside and play video games

but that's my trend yo!

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 11:22 AM

What a greedy/downgraded waste of time most of the internet has become in the last two years.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/31/2013 11:24 AM

WHEN GIRLS ACT ALL PICKY ABOUT GUYS, BUT GET OUTRAGED WHEN GUYS DONT WANT HER.

whenever im stressin out bout this shit i usually just scream HOES WILL BE HOES SO I COULDNT BLAME TAMMY

|

I ride for my papou.

7/31/2013 11:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 11:27 AM

@Sickdude NO! Lil Wayne sucks.
@Bloghogs Welcome to the Future of Technology... Seems promising doesn't it

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 11:29 AM

When Soccer moms sue about everything and its impossible to do jackshit nowadays. i got yelled at by a random soccer mom for
1 not wearing a helmet
2 riding this manual pad
3 having a "gang of bikers"
So one of these kids, he feebles the trunk/bumper area

|

I ride for my papou.

7/31/2013 11:30 AM

Dude lil waynes not bad, he's no biggie, but i can bump some of his songs during a session

|

I ride for my papou.

7/31/2013 11:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 11:34 AM

You sure have alot of hate for this world sickdude.

I hate College students.... they annoy the shit out of me... (i live in a college town) It's the true "City that never sleeps"

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 11:35 AM

SO IMMA PICK THE WORLD UP AND IMMA DROP IT ON YA FUCKIN HEAD

lol all of you are getting so moist as you read that

|

I ride for my papou.

7/31/2013 11:38 AM

SickDude wrote:

SO IMMA PICK THE WORLD UP AND IMMA DROP IT ON YA FUCKIN HEAD

lol all of you are getting so moist as you read that

STAAAAAAAAAAP!!!! I'm gonna kill that cough syrup sippen faggot.

*Note: Dreadlocks are so last year.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 12:29 PM

swag,yolo,and duck dynasty.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/31/2013 12:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 12:31 PM

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/31/2013 12:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 12:57 PM

420/Weed (Again, only talking about those who do it cause they think it makes them cool.)
Swag
Rasta
Shit Music
Honda's
The word "nigga"
The word "hella"
The word "trill"

I could go on all day, but in the end I'd waste my entire day and it would end up being TL;DR type of thing so fuck it, I'll leave it at that.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

7/31/2013 1:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 1:13 PM

"Rachet"
Saying the word "Minute" to mean " a long time" like "Yo dawg i haven't seen that fool in a minute" instead of "i haven't seen him in a while"
^^^^ Don't know why it irks me so much

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 1:14 PM

Me? wrote:

420/Weed (Again, only talking about those who do it cause they think it makes them cool.)
Swag
Rasta
Shit Music
Honda's
The word "nigga"
The word "hella"
The word "trill"

I could go on all day, but in the end I'd waste my entire day and it would end up being TL;DR type of thing so fuck it, I'll leave it at that.

This, i hate when ricers drive down the neighborhood blasting shit music out their subs. They have cracked mufflers so it sounds like they are going 70 when they are going 40

|

I ride for my papou.

7/31/2013 1:21 PM

This is a lonely thread... just the same 2 people complaining to each other..... :'(

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 1:50 PM

SickDude wrote:

This, i hate when ricers drive down the neighborhood blasting shit music out their subs. They have cracked mufflers so it sounds like they are going 70 when they are going 40

At least you even know what ricers are. I've taken REALLY good photos of some so I'l post them up later. This Dodge Neon I saw had a freakin ironing board as a tail. And one dude in a 97' Accord or something like that just welded together some metal sheets.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/31/2013 1:53 PM

Me? wrote:

Swag
Rasta
Shit Music
Honda's
The word "nigga"
The word "hella"
The word "trill"

Dude, I'm actually a fan of riceburners, I drive a Mazda MX6, and it's also my autocross car so it's got aftermarket exhaust. That shit's fun to drive and it pulls pretty hard, going to get some upgraded suspension on it and kick some ass. So Honda's don't bug me, except when they have a faster time than me.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/31/2013 2:33 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

At least you even know what ricers are. I've taken REALLY good photos of some so I'l post them up later. This Dodge Neon I saw had a freakin ironing board as a tail. And one dude in a 97' Accord or something like that just welded together some metal sheets.

Yeah.... i wasn't aware ricers were still "Cool". But since we are on the subject of cars, My dream car is a Subaru Impreza WRX

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 2:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 2:50 PM

One thing that really, really, REALLY annoys me is "University Educated Gentlemen" these bell ends that act like because they have been to university they are better than everyone else. They act all high & mighty & because they ride fixed gear bikes they are gods of cycling & know everything about bikes there is to know after buying their over priced "Vintage" fixed gear bike from E-Bay/Gumtree fully assembled having never laid a finger on a spanner or socket set.

Rude Boi, G-Stars, Chavs - They act & speak like utter retards, then they roam the streets in towns with their Lil Wayne, Gucci man or if they are TRUE G-Stars they will have god aweful underground "Grime" playing. Then they congregate in parks smoking green, listening to their shitty music & generally intimidating people. I HATE when they do it really close to childrens play parks! I swear to god if i had a kid & i heard/saw their shit i would tell them to fuck the hell off because i would not be intimidated by their B.S However i'm sure they would probably gang up & mug me in front of my kid & if they were True Chavs one or two would probably have knives so i would be stabbed a few times & left to die in front of my kid.

The glorification of Weed. I have ZERO issues with Weed, in fact i have smoked quite a bit in my past & once i am sorted & off all my medication i will probably smoke again every now & again say I've had a shit week or something. All the people saying how bad weed is for you & believing the shit they are told. The majority of it is just that SHIT. OK there are some strains that are waaaaaay to strong & over a LONG period of time of HEAVY use will fuck with your head. But I can guarantee you that drinking alcohol is worse for you & over a long period of time is CERTAINLY worse for you! A nice mellow, average plant a few times a month will not fuck you up. What i don't like is when its in every single street video which is made public & kids view it think its cool & when their parents find out how they got into weed. BMX. that is NOT what we need! I mean i will be getting a copy of Dub Home Grown & i know there will be a lot of smoking in that haha, BUT the riders are fucking EPIC i LOVE Dub but the vast majority of it in videos is just to be cool. That's annoying.

|

7/31/2013 2:51 PM

I'm a Nissan/Subaru fanboy, I listed Honda cause most of them are ugly trendy little pieces of shit. I used to have an 08' WRX, but sold it in hopes of finding an S-Chasis I can work with. I don't like Rotaries, but I don't mind Mazda although I will say if I had one, I'd have to do an engine swap.

Clean Enough.
Photo
RICE.
Photo

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

7/31/2013 2:55 PM

^^^ looks like a car from need for speed lol

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 2:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 2:58 PM

SickDude wrote:

Yea, alot of Honda drivers will buy the cheap bolt on cold air intakes (which will change the pitch of the sound of the car) and combined with their cocky attitude and the fact that they have no idea how to drive (these would be the kids you hear about on the news dying in "street racing" accidents.), but most kids who drive Honda's, drive Honda's cause they are cheap to build, but most of the time when it comes to cars, they wouldn't know what the fuck they're talking about if it bit them in the ass.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

7/31/2013 3:15 PM

Photo

Now that is a car. Ford Mustang Mach 1
|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 3:26 PM

Chrisaustin wrote: Photo

Now that is a car. Ford Mustang Mach 1

Photo

And figuratively speaking this thing can tear that thing to shreds.
|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

7/31/2013 3:32 PM

@Me? I never said it was faster... or better on the track... I just think it looks better.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 3:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 3:35 PM

Photo

Now if i had 200K I'd buy the GTR or maybe an older Skyline
|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 3:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 3:45 PM

Photo

70 hemi barracuda, that's a real car not these rice burners haha, there's a reason none of the guys who ride their little Hondas with nitrous wont race em
|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin