YOUR '"mayan" birth sign

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2013 1:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2013 8:04 PM

How accurate is this for you guys? It can be pretty vague, so when you read up, really think of who you are >'essentially'
mayan b-day symbols just enter your birth date.

Or this one......

It's kinda like the Mayan's version of the zodiac signs. They were an intelligent peoples wayyyyy ahead of their time, and had much knowledge about the stars and mathematics n such. Then one day these mother fuckers disappeared of the face of the earth. ...Even if you guys don't believe in this type of shit or that it isn't legit or whatever.. have a crack at it just for fun. You may be surprised how accurate it is for you. Post your results up! i'm interested..
--------------------------------
Me:

Symbol: Wizard (heart knowing, aligned with divine will)
Color: White (truth, clarity, unification)
Direction: North (timelessness, order, spirit)
Chakra: Root Chakra

Key Characteristics: Secretive ♦ Sensitive Intelligent ♦ Psychic ♦ Concerned with Spirituality ♦ Aggressive but avoids confrontation unless necessary

Personality: You are a spiritual person and religion/spirituality plays a significant role in your life. Born with a deep love and appreciation for life, you are compelled to find joy and happiness in all situations. The spirit of the IX inhabits the Mayan temples, and is called on to assist in spiritual as well as in material ways.

You don’t seek power, but it reverberates from within you, so you must stay balanced to control it. You are honest, and you keep your integrity in all situations. Both bold and stealthy, many find you complex and mysterious. You are tied to the god/goddess of gratefulness. You possess great power of intellect, and strength of character. Your energy is vast, gentle, and undying. Your love is as eternal as the jungles, plains, and mountains.
---------------------------------------
From my 23 years of life experience(thus far), I can personally say that this shit is right on point for me.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/27/2013 9:27 AM

How high are you

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/27/2013 10:02 AM

B-day October 6th.

Here's mine. And dang the mayans know me pretty well, not even kidding. For the part where it says " You are always noticed, yet often little is truly known about the real you ". People know me as a pretty happy person on the outside but in reality I just wanna kill myself. I do live under stressful conditions (family) and yet I somehow still carry on. What does the type of chakra mean? Also I always like to help people in life. So yeah them mayans man!

Symbol: Serpent (passionate, instinctual)
Color: Red (initiation, beginnings, passion)
Direction: East (flow, exploration, evolution)
Chakra: Crown Chakra
Key Characteristics: Strong willed ♦ Revolutionary ♦ Powerful and Charismatic ♦ Emotionally Solid
Personality: You embody intense, instinctual wisdom. You are sensual. You are in tune and aware of the constant movement of time. You feel the connection between your earthbound actions and relationships to their impact on the eternal. You are always noticed, yet often little is truly known about the real you.

Leadership comes naturally to you, as you are physically and mentally strong. This strength allows you to live under stressful conditions more easily than most, however this strength also sometimes causes you to fail to nurture yourself adequately. By your sincere service to others, you open and expand your heart to far greater lengths than most.

|

Summer rustles my jimmies (:

4/27/2013 2:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2013 2:41 PM

@ Bmxism

You know.... I find it pretty ironic my symbol is death.... I seem to wrestle on the topic of Death alot, this thread looks like it's going to be REAL interesting =D

We also have the same color and direction O_o

|

4/27/2013 2:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2013 2:55 PM

Symbol: Death (transformation, multidimensional)
Color: White (truth, clarity, unification)
Direction: North (timelessness, order, spirit)
Chakra: Throat Chakra
Key Characteristics: Security Conscious ♦ Earthly-Minded ♦ Sacrificing ♦ Helpful ♦ Concern for the Community and Politics.
Personality: You have a direct connection with the cycle of life, death, and rebirth. You are bound to achieve goals and emotional wealth. You more than likely will become highly respected among your business colleagues. You have the ability to help others through any and all transitions with tranquility, due to your spiritual strength and guidance.

You tend to involve yourself in some type of community service, and if you do, they will benefit from your discipline and organization skills. You can become attached to a set of ideas, and hold to them, being more comfortable with a structure or tradition. You also tend to form partnerships (both friendly and romantically) with strong individuals. You can be more passive than aggressive, yet you are generally the one holding the power in a relationship.

Yea, I got to agree with you this stuff seems to be pretty true. I find it compelling that concern for the Community and Politics is on that list. Not so sure I could give a damn about politics but at times I do get inserted in it. I also ponder alot about Life and death (the ultimate fear for humans) and what is after death. I seem more connective to homeless people I chat them up and usually end up giving them a few bucks.

Although I don't believe I fully understand who I am just yet and there are things on the list that aren't specific so it could be associated with anyone. The fact that I typed in my birth date and it popped that up and most of it is true,gives it credibility

|

4/27/2013 2:50 PM

Also I believe as of now no one knows what really happened to the Mayans they just seemed to vanish without explanation. I've seen some documentaries on the mayans, pretty interesting stuff to see. From what we know the Mayans excelled at mathematics and astrology I believe. They were a more gentler people, the Aztecs on the other hand where outright bloody as hell.

|

4/27/2013 5:06 PM

i got the exact same thing the OP did and it was completely wrong

|

vital's redneck

4/27/2013 7:04 PM

Symbol: Hand (generous, opener of gateways)
Color: Blue (transformation, intuition, energy)
Direction: West (vision, magic, healing)
Chakra: Heart Chakra
Key Characteristics: Peaceful ♦ Generous ♦ Cooperative ♦ Artistic ♦ Inspiring ♦ Nomadic ♦ Outspoken ♦ Individualistic.
Personality: Silence itself is a personally rewarding experience for you. You consider this life to be merely a pilgrimage. Skill and quality of work is very important to you. You are presented with tools (through past experiences) to assist in every task in life, and it is with these that you are able to rise above limitations. However, you have a habit of keeping every tool you have ever used. This leads to clutter and indecision, loss, and procrastination.

You are peaceful, however you speak up boldly for what you feel is right. You can be dominating but rarely is it your desire to be a leader in the ostentatious sense of the word. You have a powerful intuitive ability, and good reasoning ability. You also have a highly developed sense of aesthetic beauty.

wtf your right

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/27/2013 7:57 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

i got the exact same thing the OP did and it was completely wrong

Yep it's not perfect. Also that site gave me some fucked up results once where it swapped the info for color and direction. I don't think their database is working right. Try this one. Link It if you were born after sunrise, that alone should give different results.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/27/2013 8:00 PM

BMXism wrote:

Yep it's not perfect. Also that site gave me some fucked up results once where it swapped the info for color and direction. I don't think their database is working right. Try this one. Link It if you were born after sunrise, that alone should give different results.

it keeps saying i'm spiritual. which is bullshit. but some friends do call me god....

|

vital's redneck

4/27/2013 8:01 PM

january 11 1999

Symbol:
Hand (generous, opener of gateways)

Color:
Blue (transformation, intuition, energy)

Direction:
West (vision, magic, healing)

Chakra:
Heart Chakra

Key Characteristics:
Peaceful ♦ Generous ♦ Cooperative ♦ Artistic ♦ Inspiring ♦ Nomadic ♦ Outspoken ♦ Individualistic.

Personality:
Silence itself is a personally rewarding experience for you. You consider this life to be merely a pilgrimage. Skill and quality of work is very important to you. You are presented with tools (through past experiences) to assist in every task in life, and it is with these that you are able to rise above limitations. However, you have a habit of keeping every tool you have ever used. This leads to clutter and indecision, loss, and procrastination.

You are peaceful, however you speak up boldly for what you feel is right. You can be dominating but rarely is it your desire to be a leader in the ostentatious sense of the word. You have a powerful intuitive ability, and good reasoning ability. You also have a highly developed sense of aesthetic beauty.

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/27/2013 8:08 PM

SickDude wrote:

How high are you

I haven't touched the stuff in months. But I was a bit drunk when i started this thread lol.

|

4/27/2013 8:16 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

it keeps saying i'm spiritual. which is bullshit. but some friends do call me god....

Maybe it reveals something about you that you don't know about yourself yet?? I realize it may be too early in life for some of you to read about, because we never stop growing. That, or it could all be bullshit. ..lol

So where's the pool and DD strippers I prayed for last august?? hahaha

|

4/27/2013 8:29 PM

BMXism wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

BMXism wrote:

Maybe it reveals something about you that you don't know about yourself yet?? I realize it may be too early in life for some of you to read about, because we never stop growing. That, or it could all be bullshit. ..lol

So where's the pool and DD strippers I prayed for last august?? hahaha

just start rubbing a bunch of old lamps and wait for a geenie ...................works every time

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/27/2013 11:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2013 11:29 PM

Cauac / Storm

Personality: Young and vigorous, lively, friendly and helpful. Has an important place in society. Very versatile, a good student and teacher. About healing and purification.
You are lively, talkative, friendly and you have an active mind. You are constantly vigorous and you exist to experience ecstasy. You love to learn and you are an excellent teacher. Because you are always seeking new experiences you may come across internal and external difficulties. You take action then think. For example you jump in the water without knowing how to swim and you try to learn swimming while in the water. During these experiences you may get a few wounds. However, these challenges are life lessons and you wish to enrich your life by taking the risks.[...]
Because you carry such youthful energy, you never age. On the surface, the Storm energy shows power, strength, youth and curiosity. In fact, you have a deeper side and show interest in religion, spirituality and philosophy.[...]
You are highly sensitive and compassionate which causes you to feel a great desire to serve the world.[...]
You are important for your community, and your community is important for you. [...]
You are a good son or daughter and a parent. [...]
You bring humanity the abundance and gifts of the rain. [...]
Challenge: Becoming a healer for others.[...]
Solution: Studying under a master teacher.[...]
Signs that contribute to your growth: Storm, Monkey, Eagle, Night and Deer.[...]

Ok this is creepy. me exactly

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/3/2013 9:05 PM

Symbol:
Dragon (creative energy, protective)

Color:
Red (initiation, beginnings, passion)

Direction:
East (flow, exploration, evolution)

Chakra:
Throat Chakra

Key Characteristics:
Energetic ♦ creative ♦ initiating ♦ protective and dominating in a parental way ♦ Sensitive and private

Personality:
You require your privacy to balance your sensitive nature. Balancing is critical for you to live in harmony with your surroundings. You have the capacity to receive and transmit the energy of the primal creative force (the beginning of all things).

There is no order to the primal forces, so you should direct your energy toward practical and cooperative efforts to bring productive results. You are protective and dominating, like a mother over her offspring or a father over his family. You generally tend to be positive and hard working. If you follow your heart, you will be seen as genius and visionary

Seems decently truthful

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short