Your Favorite Movies & Shows That Not Everyone Watches

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2014 8:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2014 10:02 AM

Need stuff to watch and too much hassle to go through a ton of boring movies.
My favorites:
Movies
All Fast and furious's until 5 or whenever they started the exotic shit
Adventure Land
American Mary - First movie that made me want to watch more in a loooooonnnnnnnggggg time.
Zombie land
All the jackasses,bad grandpa and the .5s were all good
Hot Rod
30 Minutes or less
Talladega nights
21 jump street - i dont remember the second one
The purge - i have yet to see the second one
Idk i probably have like 20 more i can't think of
Shows:
Freakshow (The Amc Show)
Ahs Freakshow is probably going to be up there although they put "Freaks" & Freakshows into a negative light, i couldn't stand the other seasons at all
Top Gear U.S because accents get on my nerves after a bit
Tosh.O

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

10/10/2014 10:20 AM

They're making a Zombieland 2 supposedly. Just saw a post for it the other day. Hot Rod is funny as shit, so is Talladega Nights and all the Jackasses. And Tosh is a great comedian, you should watch his stand up specials if you haven't already. Lol. Gotta disagree about the Top Gear tho. I can't stand the US one but love the British one. I like seeing the real exotic cars and trips as well as The Stig, and how they make them actually test lower end cars too. Yeah accents are kinda annoying, but the guys work great together IMO.

|

10/10/2014 1:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2014 8:47 PM

The show outsourced wad funny as hell but they had to stop after the first season because of how offensive it was
still fucking funny though

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/10/2014 1:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2014 2:16 PM

-Havok- wrote:

They're making a Zombieland 2 supposedly. Just saw a post for it the other day. Hot Rod is funny as shit, so is Talladega ...more

I always liked the big ass american cars they test in The USA one lmao when they do road tests or whatever and just don't give a shit and run over the stuff. Its a comedic side of cars for me.

I'm gonna try and find outsourced that sounds like my kind of show.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

10/10/2014 2:57 PM

The Napoleon Dynamite show was awesome. Too bad it got cancelled after six episodes because no one watched it.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/11/2014 8:20 AM

-Havok- wrote:

They're making a Zombieland 2 supposedly. Just saw a post for it the other day. Hot Rod is funny as shit, so is Talladega ...more

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I always liked the big ass american cars they test in The USA one lmao when they do road tests or whatever and just don't give ...more

Lol USA Top Gear is such a douche-fest, might as well be hosted by Dane Cook and Guy Fieri

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

10/11/2014 8:29 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

The show outsourced wad funny as hell but they had to stop after the first season because of how offensive it was
still ...more

On YouTube? If it got cancelled for being offensive it must be good haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/11/2014 10:16 AM

Workaholics is funny show, Not sure if it still shows though

Tight butthole dude lool

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/11/2014 12:35 PM

tucker and dale vs evil

best movie evar

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

10/11/2014 2:56 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

still ...more

handlebar-to-face wrote:

On YouTube? If it got cancelled for being offensive it must be good haha

Torrent it, it's not on YouTube

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/11/2014 5:57 PM

Hot Rod is my favorite movie.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/11/2014 8:09 PM

Lol South Park
The Simpsons because its fucking great, especially the early ones
Breaking Bad of course
Super 8 Because i was in that movie.
Man On The Moon (Andy Kaufman life story thing)
Rad Movie
Reign On Me
Click
Tosh.o is pretty funny
Everybody Hates Chris is like the black version of my life.
SNL

There are so many good movies i cant even list them all lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/11/2014 8:42 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Lol South Park
Breaking Bad of course
Super 8 Because i was ...more

Super 8 as in the giant alien spider with the kid that likes explosions? I like that movie.

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/12/2014 8:38 AM

Slc punk
The untouchables
Fight club
All the predator movies
This is the end was pretty cool
Project x

|

10/12/2014 4:57 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Lol South Park
Breaking Bad of course

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Super 8 as in the giant alien spider with the kid that likes explosions? I like that movie.

That movie was in a few towns over and i got to double for Joe in that movie dude haha made like 1500 bucks and it was sick

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/12/2014 5:15 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Lol South Park
Breaking Bad of course

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

That movie was in a few towns over and i got to double for Joe in that movie dude haha made like 1500 bucks and it was sick

Which one was joe? I haven't watched that movie in a while.

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/12/2014 7:12 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Which one was joe? I haven't watched that movie in a while.

The main dude! haha Brown hair, white skin, skinny.

|

10/12/2014 7:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/12/2014 8:39 PM

Movies:
The Butterfly Effect (only the original. I hear the "sequels" are terrible)
The "Rush Hour" series
Shanghai Noon and it's sequel, Shanghai Knights
Old School
Wedding Crashers
Euro Trip
Dude, Where's My Car?
The Rundown
American Pie, American Pie 2, American Wedding, American Reunion (the others suck)
Warm Bodies

TV Shows:
How I Met Your Mother
Friends
That 70s Show

I'll try to add more when they come to me.

|

10/12/2014 9:28 PM

TV:
How I Met Your Mother
Chuck
Top Gear UK
Whatever random racing shit is on

Movies:
Star Wars
Rush
Joe Dirt
Dodgeball
Baseketball

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/9/2014 2:54 PM

TV:
Topgear UK
Pokemon
ManVSWild
MythBusters

Movies:
PulpFiction
Pokemon

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/10/2014 6:56 AM

Surprised no one's mentioned office space, its been one of my favorite movies for awhile now i was actually surprised at how few of my friends have seen it or eveb heard of it

|

Murica bike check