Your parks !

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2014 10:09 PM

We all have a park that has sentimental values. Either you learned a trick , made a friend , or just enjoyed the BMX life. This WAS mine ;

Photo

It sadly got removed , for an expanded gym and olympic sized swimming pool. The picture doesn't give the park credit ; it was small but one of the best skateparks around. Everyone loved it , from good riders to beginners. I've made so many friends there ! I also learned tuck no handers and tire grabs that I lost , no local quarters. I lived 5 minutes from the skatepark , and now it's one big huge construction sight , filled with rebar and sand , currently covered in snow

sad *sad*

Post pictures of your local parks , and add stories of how they mean to you !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/23/2014 10:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2014 10:55 PM

Photo

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Photo

That park is probably my favourite park. It's not my local as it's not in my town but it's the one I visit the most often as it's cheap to get a train there. It's good as it mixes street with flowy stuff. I learnt pretty much everything there, haha.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

This is one that's on a little island about 6 miles from where I live. Riding there is the only way for me to get there as I can't drive, and it's right by the sea so it can be very, very windy there so I only go there in the summer. I love it as it has a lot of street stuff as well as a small bowl.

Photo

This is my local park as it's the nearest to me, and at the moment it's the one I visit the most really. It's pretty big and has a lot of good stuff but it doesn't really have any ledges or anything so it's not as good as it could be.
|

2/24/2014 6:48 AM

You guys are some lucky fuckers

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/24/2014 7:10 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

You guys are some lucky fuckers

That what a thought. It suck that it gor removed.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/24/2014 8:50 AM

I totally drove past that park while they were tearing it down I'm pretty sure that pic looks like it was fun

|

2/24/2014 11:27 AM

Photo
This is my park it fucken sucks but the guys who built it did good work and it's smooth but everything's way to fucken small
|

2/24/2014 12:03 PM

at least you have a park

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/24/2014 8:56 PM

Yoooo appreciate what you guys have. Really lucky.

Does anyone else see skateparks and think what lines they want to do , even if you cant?

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/24/2014 9:40 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Yoooo appreciate what you guys have. Really lucky.

Does anyone else see skateparks and think what lines they want to do , ...more

Yes. Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

2/24/2014 11:42 PM

Thats some mint s**t right there

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/25/2014 12:04 AM

I learned to ride at some great trails in the early 90's. They were in a vacant lot for years and no one in the town hassled anyone for riding there. Sadly, they were eventually torn down and a post office sits there today. I wish I had pics.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

2/25/2014 12:24 PM

Dam, buggy has some serious nice stuff.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/25/2014 5:20 PM

I , not even joking , live 10 METERS away from dirt jumps. It's in a creek beside my apartment building. Sad thing is , I have a DJ but I hate riding dirt , I like street and park. The jumps are absolute crap now , but I'm sure you can get SOME use out of it. I live maybe a 30 minute bike ride from Invergarry , a HUGE dirt jump / trail section. The city collaborated with the bike shops to get it done ! It's massiivveee ! But I don't ride dirt much tongue Hopefully this summer

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/25/2014 5:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2014 5:26 PM

my computer is dumb

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

2/25/2014 5:32 PM

|

2/25/2014 6:51 PM

I sometimes drove by Mt. Trashmore when I was on active duty in the Navy. I always got a kick out of the name. I'm guessing it was a landfill at one time. It looks pretty good. How is it?

|

Winter is over-rated

2/25/2014 7:18 PM

Looks like a need to make a trip to va beach.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/25/2014 8:59 PM

PLEASE DO GUYS THERE IS ONLY PARK RATS HERE I WOULD LOVE TO RIDE WITH ANY ONE OF YOU
@madtown its a decent park, not my favorite because i kinda suck at park lol, but when i go there i usually ride the section closest to you in the picture, theres a rail and a weird box thingy and that middle pyramid thingy and the big wedge next to the stairs, and i usually just chill out there with my friends and mess around with grinds or play bike, its fun

|

2/25/2014 9:07 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I , not even joking , live 10 METERS away from dirt jumps. It's in a creek beside my apartment building. Sad thing is , I have ...more

You're time will come... One day, you will be bored, and watch all of Anthem 2 on youtube. Then go ride dirt the next day. Then watc it again when you get home. And at that point, you will become a trails rider...

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/25/2014 9:36 PM

sketo wrote:

PLEASE DO GUYS THERE IS ONLY PARK RATS HERE I WOULD LOVE TO RIDE WITH ANY ONE OF YOU
@madtown its a decent park, not my ...more

Well I still have to go out there from time to time so I'll drop you a line if I do. Unfortunately, it's looking like I'll have to go out to WV this time around and I'll be out in the middle of nowhere.

|

Winter is over-rated

2/25/2014 10:15 PM

Why is everyone drooling over my park?

|

2/25/2014 10:18 PM

Is that supposed to be a spitfire logo?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/26/2014 4:40 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Is that supposed to be a spitfire logo?

Yes. Kid that made that got hos bike painted pink :/

|

2/27/2014 10:20 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Why is everyone drooling over my park?

Wtf does drolling mean lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/27/2014 2:14 PM

|

3/1/2014 6:40 PM

Photo

its more street based. just how i like it
|

3/2/2014 5:43 PM

saltyjax139 wrote: Photo

its more street based. just how i like it

My closest local one is like a street based plaza. It's ok.

At that park if you don't have pegs you cant ride LOL

|

My Cult 2 Short

3/3/2014 12:38 AM

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

3/3/2014 8:02 AM

Nice

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/3/2014 3:14 PM

Photo

this was the first park I ever rode at. Its my local park and I love it. Its a little small but its smooth and full of awesome lines
|