Your workouts

Related:
Create New Tag

8/14/2013 12:01 AM

Waterpolo practice (freshman team bruh)
Team weightlifting
Basketball (mostly cardio)

At home:
Russian exercize ball. A fuckton of reps. Like until i collapse. (Im spitting these raps....)
15 pound dumbell single arm lifts (50-60 reps)

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/14/2013 12:08 AM

3day bodybuilding split
1:chest and tricep
2:legs and shoulders
3:back and bicep
6-12 reps, high volume 4 sets per exercise, 4-6 exercises per bodypart.
Takin in 4000 cals roght now and weighing 195lbs, 6foot 2 and 12% bodyfat

|

NEXT bikes all god damn day

8/14/2013 5:17 AM

I ride.... That's all i need, Something fun and cardio filled.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/14/2013 5:40 AM

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

|

8/14/2013 6:25 AM

Nothing.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/14/2013 8:02 AM

Im fat all i do is ride my bike and masturbate

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/14/2013 9:33 AM

brianoob wrote:

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

This and oil yourself up before taking the pics.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/14/2013 9:48 AM

brianoob wrote:

andyferly wrote:

what is this? A Fag fest?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/14/2013 10:19 AM

40-50 minute elliptical workout on high resistance low rpm, low resistance high rpm, lastly high rpm high resistance, cooldown on low rpm low resistance
then i use the weight machines and go home

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/14/2013 1:00 PM

This is my usual workout routine:
Monday: Bis and tris
Tuesday: Delts and forearms
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Chest and obliques
Friday: Back and traps
with abs thrown in every once in a while on random days, but for me I don't really need to work abs very often.

For a while though I would do bis/back, tris/chest, traps/delts, and legs. Order throughout the week didn't matter much to me with this setup.

I also run and hike sometimes.
I think I may try to swim once a week this fall if my semester isn't too brutal.

|

8/14/2013 1:12 PM

Four wrote:

Nothing.

this.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/14/2013 1:25 PM

Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

8/14/2013 2:52 PM

brianoob wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

what is this? A Fag fest?

Yes want a BJ sweety?

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/14/2013 8:05 PM

When i used to work out, my program was like..

Mornings before work...
Monday - Bench Press, Inclined Row
Wednesday - Squats, Military press
Friday - Deadlift, Pull ups, Bicep Curls.... smile

Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday - 30 min treadmill, 15 min skipping rope, 5 min x 3 Big Bag, 5 min x 2 Speed bag, 3 min x 3-5 Rounds Focus Mitts,
Light Sparring if someone is available, Sparring with Women (i can only use jabs at about 0.5% strength. Most of the time, i just put my fist in front of their face and they just run into it. LOL. If they're attractive, i'll clinch up and give em a little hug.)

MWF after work - Judo

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/15/2013 1:58 PM

I don't work out

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/15/2013 2:12 PM

andyferly wrote:

Yes want a BJ sweety?

Yes, But only if you do that thing with your tongue baby wink HAHA

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 4:58 PM

15 mile Mountain bike ride, on all sorts of terain, the worse the weather the better tongue I would do weights or what ever but I just don't enjoy it

|