am I in trouble?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2012 2:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2012 2:03 PM

i called a certain website for assistance and the guy had me on the phone for 30 minutes, didnt help me out, and tried to tell me i didnt live in my house so i called him "fucking fag" on accident out of rage and rememberd the call was recorded.

he also said "thats a warning" and i told him to shut the fuck up

will anything really happen?

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

6/21/2012 2:05 PM

Doubt it.

Don't make their lives harder then they already are.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

6/21/2012 2:05 PM

No youre fine. As long as you didnt make any documented threats to his life or business there was no major harm done other then his ego lol

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

6/21/2012 2:12 PM

we always get cold callers and my grandad because he is retired and has nothing better to do just strings them along untill they get angry, its great.

some Indian guy rang up and goes "we sense you have a problem with your pc" and my grandad doesnt have one but he strings them along and arranges a time for them to come round then goes "are you going to bring a computer because i haven't got one now piss of and stop calling me" the Indian man is really angry and starts shouting down the phone about how he shouldn't do things like that, and my grandad just laughs at him then hangs up.

|

parkrat.

6/21/2012 2:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2012 2:38 PM

damn. i'm banned from ebay for the 5th fucking time i am done with that gays ass bullshit website.

all i was for him to raise my limit $100 so i could sell my t2i. and he gave me the hardest time.

he kept asking me questions about my dad after i told him 5 times that i dont pay the bills i live there that i'm his son not him.i named every vehicle, all the personal info about my mom and dad i could think of, and everything else i could think of.
He then asks me "what date was the house purchase and what are the insurance numbers?" or some shit, and i didnt know.

After that he said "i cant verify you live there so i cant raise your limits"
why the fuck do i need to tell ebay all this shit so they can raise my selling limit from $500 a month to $600?

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

6/21/2012 2:46 PM

you shouldnt hae a selling limit anyway... your trying to sell something for the most money you can get it shouldn't be stopped because your selling limit isnt high enough...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/21/2012 5:16 PM

There are selling limits on eBay? More like eGay.

|

6/21/2012 5:22 PM

WhassupBmx wrote:

There are selling limits on eBay? More like eGay.

Photo
|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/21/2012 6:14 PM

Dolphin wrote:

damn. i'm banned from ebay for the 5th fucking time i am done with that gays ass bullshit website.

all i was for him to raise my limit $100 so i could sell my t2i. and he gave me the hardest time.

he kept asking me questions about my dad after i told him 5 times that i dont pay the bills i live there that i'm his son not him.i named every vehicle, all the personal info about my mom and dad i could think of, and everything else i could think of.
He then asks me "what date was the house purchase and what are the insurance numbers?" or some shit, and i didnt know.

why the fuck do i need to tell ebay all this shit so they can raise my selling limit from $500 a month to $600?

Not gonna lie.. I lol'ed a lot

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

6/21/2012 11:45 PM

FUCK EBAY. I always get the most random message about buying my shit, "can you ship to Japan?" FUCKKK EBAY.

Vital for sale section>Ebay.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/22/2012 10:59 AM

doubt it. i went fuckin crazy at a guy from parcel force yesterday, i wish id recorded it, he was like typical saturday boy uuum, uhhhh, not caring id paid 30 quid couldnt get a refund and was missinformed by a retard member of staff so i went fuckin nuts at him, i swear he squealed a little

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/22/2012 12:02 PM

Verde. wrote:

doubt it. i went fuckin crazy at a guy from parcel force yesterday, i wish id recorded it, he was like typical saturday boy uuum, uhhhh, not caring id paid 30 quid couldnt get a refund and was missinformed by a retard member of staff so i went fuckin nuts at him, i swear he squealed a little

the squeal often indicates the release of bodily fluids such as urine or feces

|

parkrat.

6/23/2012 6:02 AM

Dolphin wrote:

ummmmm.... you sure you weren't talking to a scammer? Hopefully you didn't give them too much personal information. ahahh

|