anybody ever think of random stuff that ends up fucking with there mind?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/24/2013 9:23 PM

Theres some songs ill listen to and ill just have random vision like they were flaskbacks or some shit but they never happened, infact it seems like its from the future... Then that throws me to the subject of dimensions and alternate universes... FUCK MY MIND...

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/24/2013 9:26 PM

This happenes to me at times im riding with alot of pepole at a comp mabey and im absolute shredding i get in dreams or when i doze off in class

you think that means something

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/24/2013 9:31 PM

I dont even know.... At first i like thinking about it then im just like fuck and it gets to crazy and i dont wanna think about it.
Honestly it probably does have some sort of meaning, but ill be damned if i figure it out...

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/24/2013 10:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/24/2013 10:23 PM

I see this going the same place that last thread did.

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/24/2013 11:32 PM

I know what you mean. Like you experience something that triggers a foreign feeling or thought. And you can't quite make any sense of it, but it carries some far fetched value or importance.. and you can't stop thinking about it.. "like a splinter in your mind"

jk bro. Don't trip out too far into mundane shit like that. Especially when it's only a quick flash, if theres not enough info to actually draw constructive thinking from it then it's not worth dwelling on for very long. Cuz then you end up adding to, or take away from the experience by making shit up in your head to try and explain it. Take it for what it is and let it be. Don't dismiss the experience altogether, but don't modify it to the point where it begins to lose it's original value.

Chill bro.

We can still talk about it though if just about the subject itself and not personal shit that makes you feel uncomfortable. It's possible to keep an open mind and explore possibilities of things without going crazy. Relax.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/25/2013 9:32 AM

BMXism wrote:

I know what you mean. Like you experience something that triggers a foreign feeling or thought. And you can't quite make any sense of it, but it carries some far fetched value or importance.. and you can't stop thinking about it.. "like a splinter in your mind"

jk bro. Don't trip out too far into mundane shit like that. Especially when it's only a quick flash, if theres not enough info to actually draw constructive thinking from it then it's not worth dwelling on for very long. Cuz then you end up adding to, or take away from the experience by making shit up in your head to try and explain it. Take it for what it is and let it be. Don't dismiss the experience altogether, but don't modify it to the point where it begins to lose it's original value.

Chill bro.

We can still talk about it though if just about the subject itself and not personal shit that makes you feel uncomfortable. It's possible to keep an open mind and explore possibilities of things without going crazy. Relax.

Pretty much exactly what i was talking about lol im only really intrested in it late at night... Now im just thinking wtf..

|

Refs:

5/25/2013 1:23 PM

BMXism wrote:

Chill bro.

kevin burnett wrote:

Pretty much exactly what i was talking about lol im only really intrested in it late at night... Now im just thinking wtf..

I think you mean day dreaming? A while back I was crushing on this chic that works at my local store and I couldn't get her out of my fucking mind..... Didn't even know the chic and I couldn't ride for shit I would make up scenes in my mind and everything just felt good. At first it was late at night only but then It went on to start in the day. Then I found out she was like 19 and had a bf them looks though they killed me....

You know what sucks when you see a cute chic look at you but it feels like it isn't any ordinary look.... you never do know.....

Also when riding I think of me breaking a bone or crashing bad and it kills the mood. One time I rode through it and almost ended up breaking my arm, if I'd had been going faster probably would've.

|

5/26/2013 7:48 PM

I smoke weed to make this stop, then I smoke more weed to make it come back, then I make it start in a dimension of another universe that exists solely in my mind, but is in fact the real universe and we all live in the dimension under this universe that doesn't exist... Fuck I need a bowl

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...