anyone else into android development?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2012 3:02 PM

anyone else here into android development? based on the ICS leak for galaxy s2 lte version that came out the other day, we are trying to make a CWM flashable ZIP coming from gingerbread to ICS, hahaha...anyone?

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/27/2012 3:10 PM

I'm considering taking an Android development class at my school in the fall...probably won't take it though.

|

3/27/2012 3:13 PM

we had the option to take computing at school and we were going to make android and iPhone apps but i took ICT instead

|

parkrat.

3/27/2012 3:26 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I'm considering taking an Android development class at my school in the fall...probably won't take it though.

take it..i love it..its seriously such a fun thing to get into, and youre always busy, just when you think youve got one OS figured out, you hear about a new one, and all the devs rush to see who can get it running first...its really cool

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/27/2012 4:25 PM

What languages do you use?

|

3/27/2012 5:11 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

English?

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/27/2012 5:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2012 5:34 PM

Dee Hos wrote:

English?

You aren't actually programming?

Languages I've used:
C++, Java, Python, MIPS, HTML, CSS, Javascript, SQL (SQLite and MySQL), PHP, Ruby, Unix, Bash, and idk what else.

|

3/27/2012 5:36 PM

I typically use Espanol

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

3/28/2012 3:38 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Dee Hos wrote:

English?

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

You aren't actually programming?

Languages I've used:
C++, Java, Python, MIPS, HTML, CSS, Javascript, SQL (SQLite and MySQL), PHP, Ruby, Unix, Bash, and idk what else.

This made me lol.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/28/2012 5:31 AM

Fuck c++, anyways, unless your writing scrips your not really programming, more of moving files around and changing file contents.

Ive got a droid razr, rooted on the 2.3.6

I havent really gotten very into it but ive got it running a lot better and have it setup as a mobile hotspot and shit, i am lucky enough to have gotten the OG droid plan with unlimited for only 30 a month. So free 4glte internet at my apt as long as i have my phone.

|

3/28/2012 8:24 AM

Dee Hos wrote:

take it..i love it..its seriously such a fun thing to get into, and youre always busy, just when you think youve got one OS figured out, you hear about a new one, and all the devs rush to see who can get it running first...its really cool

i was going to but a friend did it a sixth form (the think after college) and he said it was boring and hated it. I've always like computers and how they work and i was interested in programming, I've done really small bits in the past.

i couldn't of anyway because it was the same time as history which was something i wasn't willing to give up because i enjoy it and find it interesting and I've never had any experience with computing it school and didn't know what the course involved

ict doesn't have an exam at the end so less revision, its easy as well everyone who took it last year in top set go A and A* and so did both my siblings who took it (its worth 2 gcse's unlike computing)
so i get 2 good gcse's without much work, have more time to revise for other exams and still get to do history

|

parkrat.