anyone ordering from dans?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/31/2013 5:18 PM

sooo yeah again in my ultimate smartness I lost the sprocket bolt to my profiles...

need to get another one asap buut don't want to pay 4.99 plus another 7 for a fucken bolt and cant seem to find one that fits at home depot or my local hardware store,

so what I wanted to know is if anyone is ordering anything from danscomp, I have a code for free shipping over $30 and if you could just throw my bolt in your order ill give you the code and paypal you the money

along shot but worth a try

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/31/2013 5:22 PM

Or......

You could ask if someone would sell you a sprocket bolt.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/31/2013 5:26 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Or......

well again in my ultimate smartness I did not think of that hahaha

you have one you want to sell to me

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/31/2013 5:44 PM

cheerful
|

5/31/2013 7:27 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Or......

handlebar-to-face wrote:

well again in my ultimate smartness I did not think of that hahaha

you have one you want to sell to me

If I find one ill ship it to you at no cost.
Ill have to look around for one though.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/31/2013 7:32 PM

Haha aren't those my old profiles? I had the bolt but someone took it -__- oh and i'll send you that spacer and cone here soon man.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/31/2013 7:51 PM

Four wrote:

Haha aren't those my old profiles? I had the bolt but someone took it -__- oh and i'll send you that spacer and cone here soon ...more

Yeah they are haha, i took em off to paint them today and i lost it, that shit always happens to me and the worse part is they use bolts that are like different then every other cranks,

Cool, text me your adress and ill send the cone spacer to you after i finish all my stuff for school.

|

Murica bike check

5/31/2013 8:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2013 8:20 PM

Four wrote:

Haha aren't those my old profiles? I had the bolt but someone took it -__- oh and i'll send you that spacer and cone here soon ...more

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Yeah they are haha, i took em off to paint them today and i lost it, that shit always happens to me and the worse part is they ...more

Haha yeah that's actually why I sold them I was too lazy to order a sprocket bolt off dans. I couldn't find it at my lbs or any hardware store. They needed the painting : D Alright will do. I may order off dans/empire soon and depending on how much I got I may be able to toss the bolt in.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/31/2013 8:32 PM

Ebay my dude, you can get one for 5 bucks shipped.

|

5/31/2013 9:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2013 9:56 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Ebay my dude, you can get one for 5 bucks shipped.

This.

|

6/3/2013 8:05 PM

I lost my allen wrench and a bolt for my profiles last year. I emailed profile and they actually sent me them for free. Could try that. But idk you'll probably have to order one if not, I'd just use dans for the reliability lol.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert