bitcoins

Related:
Create New Tag

11/29/2013 9:32 AM

so, who has em, whats you opinion on them? I left like £3 worth in an account at the start of september, forgot about them, and now they are worth £40+... so im pretty happy about them right now. And its pay day so i can afford to just leave it for now aswell haha

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/29/2013 10:16 AM

bitcoins?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/29/2013 10:35 AM

online currency. well, digital. its suddenly raised to more than its ever been. In september, 1 bit coin was about£100 (you can buy much less than 1 though) and now its 1 bitcoin to £600+
should be in the news

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/29/2013 4:22 PM

theyre kinda cool, especially if you know how to mine and such...

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/30/2013 9:40 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

theyre kinda cool, especially if you know how to mine and such...

Yeah, Im pretty good with computers but the minin part blags head. Wish I had a good enough computer to do it

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

12/1/2013 3:56 AM

I thought that bit coins were only used in the deep web?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/1/2013 8:21 AM

T-rider wrote:

I thought that bit coins were only used in the deep web?

well, generally yes
they were most popularly used on an anonymous deep web drug purchasing site called the deep road, as bitcoins are a lot less easily traceable than a credit ccard that is directly linked to your name and address
i said were, as the silk road got closed down a few weeks ago, but there are already a few replacement sites that jumped up, allowing the popular silk road vendors to not have to rebuild their reputation
@eddimundo one of my friends is in a bitcoin mining pool, and i kinda want to do it, but its enough of a task to get solidworks and inventor certified as a freshman in highschool...

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/1/2013 12:25 PM

I'm going to try and generate lightcoins by using two hd 7950s and cracking codes and shit mang get $200 a week because right now they are worth $40.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

12/4/2013 2:14 PM

For the power your graphics card takes to mine the fuckers it's not even really worth it imo. I'd just stick to rwt as far as internet cash flow goes lol

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

12/4/2013 10:02 PM

Artifical shit . You trade legit money for non existent , gneric consumer crap that will never catch on in any fluxuated market.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short