bucket list

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2014 2:09 AM

does anyone else on here have one?

whats some shit you got on your to do before you die list?

and well, any ideas as to what I can add to mine?

I have a bit of a sense of unfulfillment, and I feel like working more on that would be nice.

like whats stuff you people think everyone or every dude should do or try before they die?

or whats some stuff just to do, ya know?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/11/2014 5:02 PM

Having sex with atleast one girl from every state

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/11/2014 6:58 PM

1. Fuck the girl in my profile pic

And that's pretty much it.

|

6/11/2014 7:18 PM

Who is the girl in your profile pic?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/12/2014 12:39 PM

Sky dive.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/12/2014 3:17 PM

Ride trails.
Ride skateparks.
Try DJing.
Find the best song ever made of techno.
Put more slack on my fc hub lol.
And lots more

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/14/2014 1:21 AM

T-rider wrote:

Ride trails.
Ride skateparks.
Try DJing.
Find the best song ever made of techno.
Put more slack on my fc hub lol.
And lots ...more

lol I did the first three. third is opinion based, but the song self esteem by offspring mixed by skazi is pretty sick.
and I haven't even used my fc yet lololol

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

6/14/2014 1:21 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

great idea, cept im terrible with women lol

|

6/14/2014 10:36 AM

I have a couple things I want to do before I die.

Base jumping
Backpack Europe
Cross country road trip
Visit and drift Akagi
Watch a MLB game at every stadium.

|

6/14/2014 10:41 AM

Go to every country and do at least one good deed in each

|

13 years old

6/15/2014 9:13 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

Thousands if not millions of girls in each state. I think you could find one who would be down. Especially at a bar.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/15/2014 12:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2014 12:39 PM

irideafly wrote:

I have a couple things I want to do before I die.

Base jumping
Backpack Europe
Cross country road trip
Visit and drift Akagi ...more

I actually didn't have base jumping on mine, im probably gunna add that.

already drove around east coast and such, gotta head west sometime soon.

and I wanna go to Europe, id probably pack while I was there if I had long enough

I also wanna backpack the us

its a dying culture here and has a lot to do with building America, specialy riding trains and backpacking(hitching)

|

6/15/2014 12:40 PM

Krooked wrote:

Go to every country and do at least one good deed in each

a few countries really don't like americans lol but id love to visit every country... I just settled for continents because of the whole not liking americans thing lol

|

6/15/2014 12:40 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Thousands if not millions of girls in each state. I think you could find one who would be down. Especially at a bar.

that is true. maybe id give it a shot.

|

6/15/2014 1:04 PM

To travel
To own land (For various uses)
To study or live in a different country for a few years (I actually really like where I live but I don't want to stay in the same place for my entire life).

|

6/16/2014 6:06 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

To travel
To own land (For various uses)
To study or live in a different country for a few years (I actually really like where ...more

lol all three of them are on mine

|

4/15/2016 1:09 AM

forgot about this thread.

anyone else got any ideas to add onto it?

|

4/17/2016 5:25 PM

1. visit where my relatives are from in Sweden

2.visit where my fiance's relatives are from in Ireland and Poland (this is going to be our honeymoon so it will soon be checked off. Her grand-Uncle was Pope John Paul the 2nd so we already know where that area is in Poland)

3. find another 1981 Mongoose Supergoose like the one i had stolen back then...

4. do the Trans-Canada train trip, and hit various mountain biking spots along the way

5. try to get my current band signed to a record deal and do some touring

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

4/18/2016 8:22 AM

Mine:

-Travel the world on a bike packing tour with my good friend, giving Slam concerts/shows (french), and inspire kids around the world to biking and caring for the environment, spreading wisdom, peace, and love and opening their eyes to the world we live in today and how to make it a better place.

-Become a professional and renown bush pilot in the harshest parts of the world (namely Alaska, Tibet, Indonesia, Africa).

-Make it into my national paragliding team for the 2020 olympics

-Become an aeronautical engineer and design light utilitarian aircraft.

-Make a small business in custom seats for light aircraft

-Work for a BMX, MTB, ULM, and paragliding magazine

-Design BMX, MTB parts (so become a mechanical engineer)

-Become a better known author (am one but aint known at all, folks)

-Publish 10 adventure books, philosophical stories, etc

-Open a MTB scene in my country, create and open all sorts of trails for free use

-Restore a few secret CIA landing sites here for the development of airports in the country (read some history plz with Air America)

-Break a few ULM electrical records

-Fly around the world nonstop in an electrical aircraft (like the Solar Impulse but just a lot faster with better technology)

Might update my list as my ideas come back...

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

4/18/2016 11:03 AM

always wanted to be a race car driver and motorcycle racer so im working on that, and thats about.

and skylight do u mean this type of slam?

[youtube]

[/youtube]

also i know how to a fly an MD500 aka ah6 aka little bird lol its quite easy
|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

4/18/2016 11:30 AM

I would like to ride a few specific places before my body says no more.
I would like to do a legit flip (not into foam)
I would like to own a decent house, with some land, and have some toys like welders and a go kart or something.
I would like to learn how to ride and own a motorcycle.
I would like to own a classic car that I restored with my son, and then MAYBE pass the keys to him when he is old enough.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/18/2016 12:18 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I would like to ride a few specific places before my body says no more.
I would like to do a legit flip (not into foam)
I ...more

yea id like to learn how to tig weld, and shifter karts look like so much fun, toss a 2 stroke cr500 motor on it youre a ghost.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

4/18/2016 1:38 PM

There's a few places I'd like to travel to, preferably with my bike (like Dave, before my body gives up!)

Own a half decent house with enough land to build something awesome and be a bit self sufficient (100% self sufficient would be a treat, but very hard). Possibly even build my own eco home?

I need to quit smoking and am toying with the idea of turning vegan (I was straight edge vegan up until my mid 20's, then stuff happened and it went to shit)

That's about it in all honesty. As long as my son's happy and does well for himself, I'll feel completely content with how I've spent my life. He's my main aim and focus now. He doesn't have to be successfully and I'll never force that on him. I just want him to be happy. I'll be able to leave him a paid for house when I go, and money. Hopefully he'll be well and truly on his feet by then and be able to follow his dreams. Ideally I'd like to see him do that, but with my current financial situation I won't be able to offer that kind of help! As long as he's smiling, I'm happy

|

4/18/2016 3:24 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

yea id like to learn how to tig weld, and shifter karts look like so much fun, toss a 2 stroke cr500 motor on it youre a ...more

Do it. Tig welding is sweet.

Honestly it is like Oxy Acetylene welding, with electricity instead. So if you have done that, it's not too far off at the basics.

You could actually see if they offer any kind of class near you, my local Vo-Tech offers summer classes and you can get certified inside of a year and pick up a solid income pretty much instantly around here.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/18/2016 6:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2016 6:13 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

always wanted to be a race car driver and motorcycle racer so im working on that, and thats about.

and skylight do u mean ...more

Well, something a bit more different than that... Not as violent, something more jazzy and soft, in the lines of this:

I know the guy btw.
|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

4/18/2016 7:10 PM

Skylight wrote:

Well, something a bit more different than that... Not as violent, something more jazzy and soft, in the lines of this:

...more

ahhhh when u said slam show i was like slam death metal cuz i could help you with that if that was the case.

|