ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

3/14/2011 9:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/14/2011 9:15 PM

Evo without a doubt! (unless the Civic had some serious work done on it)

|

3/14/2011 9:20 PM

|

vital's redneck

3/14/2011 9:27 PM

lancer evo fo sho

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

3/14/2011 9:31 PM

evo 9 is my fav

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

3/14/2011 9:44 PM

the evo is my dream car its going to be my first car

|

ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

3/14/2011 10:02 PM

drboy14 wrote:

Have fun paying the insurance on that, and if your parents are paying the insurance on it, you better be getting good grades, helping them out, and not being a dumbass when you drive it.

|

3/15/2011 11:50 AM

drboy14 wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Have fun paying the insurance on that, and if your parents are paying the insurance on it, you better be getting good grades, helping them out, and not being a dumbass when you drive it.

And not brag about having one...

Nothing I hate more is when a punk ass kid gets a new car from his mommy and daddy and brags constantly on others who had to buy theres. This kid at my school has a brand new Audi A8 and told me "Dude, your car is a piece of shit. Get an Audi or something. Although it won't be able to touch mine!!!" I said "Well that's cool, your mommy bought you a car! How cuteeee!" He got embarrassed and walked away.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/15/2011 11:52 AM

I fucking evos. Apart from the newest one.

|

3/15/2011 11:56 AM

drboy14 wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Nothing I hate more is when a punk ass kid gets a new car from his mommy and daddy and brags constantly on others who had to buy theres. This kid at my school has a brand new Audi A8 and told me "Dude, your car is a piece of shit. Get an Audi or something. Although it won't be able to touch mine!!!" I said "Well that's cool, your mommy bought you a car! How cuteeee!" He got embarrassed and walked away.

I am not looking forward to about 9 months from now, when people in my year start driving (you have to be 17 to drive here), because so many people are going to be getting brand new bmws, audis ect.. and there will be me saving for my 10 year old golf or something lol.

|

3/15/2011 12:41 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Booshy wrote:

I am not looking forward to about 9 months from now, when people in my year start driving (you have to be 17 to drive here), because so many people are going to be getting brand new bmws, audis ect.. and there will be me saving for my 10 year old golf or something lol.

evo!!

and nothing wrong with a golf...

i was looking at an '82 rabbit a little while ago...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

only wanted $500 for it, and it's deisel, so good gas milage. And only around 100k miles on the motor... (from an '88 golf)

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

3/15/2011 12:43 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Booshy wrote:

cschmall wrote:

evo!!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

only wanted $500 for it, and it's deisel, so good gas milage. And only around 100k miles on the motor... (from an '88 golf)

I know I fucking love golfs but tbh, what would you take- a $70,000 audi or a $500 golf?

|

3/15/2011 12:48 PM

Booshy wrote:

cschmall wrote:

evo!!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Booshy wrote:

I know I fucking love golfs but tbh, what would you take- a $70,000 audi or a $500 golf?

the audi smile

and yeah, i have to deal with spoiled fucks like that at my school too angry

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

3/15/2011 12:49 PM

cschmall wrote:

the audi smile

and yeah, i have to deal with spoiled fucks like that at my school too angry

I really wouldn't care about what they get and how much they get or how much money they have, if they didn't brag about it

|

3/15/2011 9:32 PM

Booshy wrote:

I fucking evos. Apart from the newest one.

the 10's are wack.

|

REFS:

Traded: meowmoo68, kevinl, martinnn1004, RideTemec

Sold to: RyanMC (x2), Dennis916, Dave805, sunday.bmx21, brendon1207, kevinl

Bought: Brock Larson

email: scwright99@hotmail.com