crazy party stories

Related:
Create New Tag

6/18/2012 10:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2012 10:30 PM

so i was at my friend nicks house with a pbunch of girls and people n shit, and he jumps over the counter into the living room with a bottle of malibu rum in his hand, opens it and drinks half the fucking bottle in one drink, closes it, falls down and like 30 seconds later he screams and jumps up saying "IM ALIIIIVE" and starts running around and im on the couch with this girl and he jumps onto us and throws the bottle at us and once we were drunk we hot boxed his garage. it was so foggy.. then after some other stuff happened we just set up the hooka and smoked it and drank and ordered pizza(: finished it off with a movie and a ciggarette i think i have pictures from that night.. let me see
[LINK TO IMAGE]
early in the night
[LINK TO IMAGE]
friend alil baked
[LINK TO IMAGE]
lmfaoo
[LINK TO IMAGE]
hahhaa
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
so gay lmao

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

6/20/2012 3:37 PM

Who got to nail the one in the second to last picture?aha

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/20/2012 4:31 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

eiffel tower bro.

|

6/20/2012 4:39 PM

Garett_Kanters wrote:

eiffel tower bro.

Huh?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/20/2012 5:14 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Garett_Kanters wrote:

eiffel tower bro.

FreddyDapice wrote:

Huh?

look it up

|

6/21/2012 2:52 AM

^^^^ Thats nice. Nice......

|

6/21/2012 7:28 AM

Garett_Kanters wrote:

eiffel tower bro.

FreddyDapice wrote:

Huh?

Garett_Kanters wrote:

look it up

Ahaha, probably.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/21/2012 7:59 AM

hahahah you dont know what a eiffel tower is... What are they teaching you kids in school nowadays?

Hopefully ill have a crazy story for you guys after this weekend.

|

6/22/2012 7:05 PM

Holding a bar stool up to my crotch and running around screaming "I have 4 penises!"

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

6/23/2012 12:32 PM

we do this car show every friday night. last night there was maybe 200 people out there and the cops showed up so we all ran. It was fucking chaos. all of us in loud bad ass cars and shit. i went into a big group and we were driving like 90-130 mph running red lights and shit. it was fun as fuck

|

vital's redneck

6/24/2012 5:04 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

we do this car show every friday night. last night there was maybe 200 people out there and the cops showed up so we all ran. It was fucking chaos. all of us in loud bad ass cars and shit. i went into a big group and we were driving like 90-130 mph running red lights and shit. it was fun as fuck

Sounds pretty fun.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/24/2012 8:04 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

BRINSON IZ BACKS

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

6/25/2012 4:16 AM

brinson its not a car show. u rednecks all meet in a car park and fight :L

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/25/2012 8:22 AM

Verde. wrote:

brinson its not a car show. u rednecks all meet in a car park and fight :L

haha

|

parkrat.