dip

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2012 11:17 AM

anyone on here dip? I'm starting to do it to replace smoking. I've got copenhagen black in right now. What kind do you use? What should I try next?

|

vital's redneck

1/5/2012 11:22 AM

How does Copenhagen Black taste? Is it a lot like straight, or natural?

I was doing Grizzly Wintergreen for ages, but Grizzly Mint will change your life, it's so much better. If you get it fresh, it's like heaven on Earth.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/5/2012 11:25 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

How does Copenhagen Black taste? Is it a lot like straight, or natural?

I was doing Grizzly Wintergreen for ages, but Grizzly Mint will change your life, it's so much better. If you get it fresh, it's like heaven on Earth.

i've only tried it and skoal xtra crisp so i'm not really sure what to compare it to. it's got a pretty strong flavor and smell. kinda strange tasting but good. the buzz is okay but you probably won't get one from it haha

i think i might try some next time!

|

vital's redneck

1/5/2012 11:27 AM

I need a whole can to get a buzz, so that's not a problem. Is it a strong tobacco tasting flavor? Or is it pretty mild?

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/5/2012 11:28 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I need a whole can to get a buzz, so that's not a problem. Is it a strong tobacco tasting flavor? Or is it pretty mild?

ehh a little but it kinda tastes like some kind of alcohol too. whiskey maybe?

|

vital's redneck

1/5/2012 11:34 AM

what the fuck is dip

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

1/5/2012 11:51 AM

Verde. wrote:

what the fuck is dip

Basically it's a ground up version of chewing tobacco.

Brinson - I REALLY want to try it, so I may make a trip over towards the Dip Store tomorrow when I run out of Grizzly. Is it like a sharp taste, if that makes sense. Because Wiskey has that kinda sharp taste. I probably sound like a total dumbass right now.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/5/2012 12:00 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Brinson - I REALLY want to try it, so I may make a trip over towards the Dip Store tomorrow when I run out of Grizzly. Is it like a sharp taste, if that makes sense. Because Wiskey has that kinda sharp taste. I probably sound like a total dumbass right now.

you should try it! i guess you could say it's sharp but i'm not really sure what you mean by it. it's strong whatever it is.

|

vital's redneck

1/5/2012 12:40 PM

Verde. wrote:

what the fuck is dip

JustRideBMX wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

you should try it! i guess you could say it's sharp but i'm not really sure what you mean by it. it's strong whatever it is.

Like you know the second wiskey touches your tongue that it's wiskey, it hits you!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/5/2012 3:50 PM

that shit will kill your mouth

but im guessing you guys already know that

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

1/5/2012 4:04 PM

daniel 21 wrote:

that shit will kill your mouth

but im guessing you guys already know that

i'm okay with that

|

vital's redneck

1/5/2012 5:02 PM

Copenhagen wintergreen is my fav. stays packed and tastes great. i cant stand skoal it has the shittiest cut and never stays packed in my mouth.

|

1/6/2012 9:31 AM

GR@NT wrote:

Copenhagen wintergreen is my fav. stays packed and tastes great. i cant stand skoal it has the shittiest cut and never stays packed in my mouth.

I hate even the slightest smell of wintergreen... It's so disgusting. I was dipping wintergreen variations for about a year, then once I moved to Mint, it changed my life.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/6/2012 2:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2012 2:37 PM

i used to dip all the time but i slowed down alot to where i only do about a can and a half every two weeks. Copenhagen straight is my all time favorite. I do timberwolf wintergreen every now and then. I absolutely hate skoal apple. I made the mistake of buying a log of that shit and ended up giving it all away. Just the smell makes me feel sick. I hate fruity flavored dips for the most part.

|

1/6/2012 6:08 PM

ive never tried it, i smoke, i dont know if i would want to try it tbh

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

1/7/2012 7:35 PM

dipping is caca in my opinion

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

1/7/2012 10:25 PM

Fad3r wrote:

i used to dip all the time but i slowed down alot to where i only do about a can and a half every two weeks. Copenhagen straight is my all time favorite. I do timberwolf wintergreen every now and then. I absolutely hate skoal apple. I made the mistake of buying a log of that shit and ended up giving it all away. Just the smell makes me feel sick. I hate fruity flavored dips for the most part.

Skoal Apple was always one of my top 5 favorites!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/7/2012 11:00 PM

yo seth you try that cope black yet?

|

vital's redneck

1/7/2012 11:33 PM

i went through like a dip "phase" last year. i dont think i was ever truely "addicted" but i would hate the fruity flavors for the most part. like skoal rich blend (basically fruit punch) made me want to die.

|

1/8/2012 12:13 AM

Fad3r wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

haha yeah i know alot of people that love it. There's just something about that kinda salty flavor with the apple that makes me want to hurl.
Anybody tried those skoal snus pouches? I have to throw 2 or 3 in but when you're in a class they're super convenient cause they're spitless. I've actually been trying to use them more often because they're supposed to be better for you due to how its cured.

|

1/8/2012 2:46 PM

Fad3r wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Fad3r wrote:

haha yeah i know alot of people that love it. There's just something about that kinda salty flavor with the apple that makes me want to hurl.
Anybody tried those skoal snus pouches? I have to throw 2 or 3 in but when you're in a class they're super convenient cause they're spitless. I've actually been trying to use them more often because they're supposed to be better for you due to how its cured.

I don't like Snus as much, it makes my throat sore as fuck.

Brinson - No I haven't I went to get Cope Black, but ended up with Cope Wiskey. Get Wiskey if you like a bold, rich taste, so so so yummy!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/8/2012 4:05 PM

Fad3r wrote:

i've never tried skoal snus but i've tried camel. i think it was the frost kind that i had. i used to put 3 in during class sometimes

|

vital's redneck

1/8/2012 5:33 PM

I snus the shoal isn't bad. But the sweedish shit is so much better

|

Refs: Irideafly, Scramhype, xBikeaholic, Droogskull, riversiderider, milou, showtime402
20+ refs on bmx-forum if that matters

1/8/2012 8:59 PM

jb07 wrote:

I snus the shoal isn't bad. But the sweedish shit is so much better

you have a first gen cummins in your pic. i love you

|

vital's redneck