dogs v cats

Related:
Create New Tag

12/8/2014 12:41 AM

what is your choice and why?

vital, don't disappoint me...

also outside of those, any others?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/8/2014 5:28 AM

I have cats, easy to take care of and fun to watch sometimes
Never had a dog, but kinda want one

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

12/8/2014 7:11 AM

cats are boring... dogs love and play with you till the end.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/8/2014 7:22 AM

I like both really.

I have 2 cats and a rabbit because they are easy to take care of and are soft and nice and stuff. Cats are good. Dogs are fun but a lot of work really, but if i had a bigger yard and more time, i would probably have one. There are so many dogs in Bethany already and small cats running around, i don't wanna add to anymore outdoor animals people don't look after

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/8/2014 7:46 AM

Cats are evil. Dogs are usually nice. I prefer reptiles.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/8/2014 7:47 AM

My cats a fucking prick and he's fat as fuck.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/8/2014 8:58 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Cats are evil. Dogs are usually nice. I prefer reptiles.

It depends on the cat. My cats are like dogs kind of. They are very similar acting... haha and a lot less noisey. and Yes, reptiles are so fun. I used to have little lizards and stuff til my mom went crazy when they were crawling on the ceiling. haha They were harmless idk why she hated them so much.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/8/2014 9:39 AM

My cat died in October.... I'm still a little sad. I have a dog too.

|

12/8/2014 10:12 AM

I have a cat. Dogs suck

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/8/2014 10:24 AM

yall are making me sad.

I thought id have more muthafuckas that liked dogs.

dogs love you and play and sniff out cancer and save lives and take care of families and other good stuff.

cats shit in a box.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/8/2014 11:06 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

yall are making me sad.

I thought id have more muthafuckas that liked dogs.

dogs love you and play and sniff out cancer and ...more

I don't really like either. I'm more of like a hamster guy. They're replaceable and you don't really give a shit when they die and they don't typically annoy the living shit out of you. Fuck, I'm a terrible person.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/8/2014 12:01 PM

Dogs are fucking awesome

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/8/2014 12:39 PM

Catdog the Nickelodeon series...

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/8/2014 2:38 PM

I've never had a dog, but i have cats. Cats don't smell as bad as dogs and they're not needy and don't need much attention like a dog.

|

Youtube
Instagram: @joelfiest
Twitter @joelfiest9
Bike Check




12/8/2014 2:49 PM

Cats for me because I can leave food and water and go away for a couple days and not worry.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/8/2014 3:47 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

yall are making me sad.

I thought id have more muthafuckas that liked dogs.

dogs love you and play and sniff out cancer and ...more

All cats are different. I have one cat that lays on your lap whenever you sit down, it is also extremely hyper and will play with a toy any day. It's like 8 years old too

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

12/8/2014 3:57 PM

Photo Fun and really like riding bikes.he doesn't literally ride a bike alone but I take him with me.
|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

12/8/2014 7:40 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

yall are making me sad.

I thought id have more muthafuckas that liked dogs.

dogs love you and play and sniff out cancer and ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I don't really like either. I'm more of like a hamster guy. They're replaceable and you don't really give a shit when they die ...more

no youre not.

its logical if that's what you need.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/8/2014 7:40 PM

one kid I used to ride with had like mini deer and wallabies

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/16/2014 10:09 AM

Dogs by a mile!!! Loyal, Fun and simply awesome!!!

|





12/16/2014 11:06 AM

I have 2 cats there awesome , cats are assholes so we get along great , dogs are cool to don't have any at the moment though

|

12/16/2014 11:28 AM

Dogs for sure. Cats just act like they want nothing to do with their owners. Also I had a bearded dragon once and it was pretty badass

|

12/16/2014 12:55 PM

GThompson121 wrote:

Dogs for sure. Cats just act like they want nothing to do with their owners. Also I had a bearded dragon once and it was ...more

You have never had a cat

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

12/16/2014 10:12 PM

dogs for sure. i've only known 2 cats i liked in my entire life

|

vital's redneck

12/18/2014 8:10 PM

GThompson121 wrote:

Dogs for sure. Cats just act like they want nothing to do with their owners. Also I had a bearded dragon once and it was ...more

MidWestBMX wrote:

You have never had a cat

what makes you say that?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "