drugsssssssssss

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2012 10:04 PM

what drugs have you done?

don't be a faggot and say 'straight edge" just say you haven't done any if you haven't.

|

vital's redneck

2/7/2012 11:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/7/2012 11:43 PM

Smoke weed medicinally almost everyday, but only shrooms and ecstasy other than that. I have no desire to do anything else because almost every person I know has had their lives destroyed or is in prison for other drugs like meth, heroin, etc. I don't want to end up like that, so I use my friends lives as my anti-drug ad if you wanna think of it that way. Lol

|

2/8/2012 12:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2012 12:52 AM

Alright get a pen.
Weed
Sythetic thc gwb something. Its powerful as fuck
Mdma
Also a synthetic more powerful chemical twin of mdms
Exstacy slight dif from md
2cb, more intense than lsd
2ce, more intense than 2cb
Ketamine
Cocaine
Some pill opiate thing
Valium
Tramadol
Tamazapan
Dmt

Im sure theres more.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

2/8/2012 1:11 AM

Verde. wrote:

Alright get a pen.
Weed
Sythetic thc gwb something. Its powerful as fuck
Mdma
Also a synthetic more powerful chemical twin of ...more

damn that was a shorter list than i thought it would be wink

|

vital's redneck

2/8/2012 7:32 AM

Weed errrryyyday
Coke
Percocet
valium
molly
extasy (cut 3 different times) (coke, acid, speed)
Morning glory seeds
shrooms
acid
sas
vicotin

|

2/8/2012 8:12 AM

What are sas and percocet. Btw ur ecstacy will have been lacey with 2cb not acid. Its quite common. Fucking mad drug

|

Trails not Rails

2/8/2012 8:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2012 8:30 AM

Sas is something i just found out about recently, Its an extract from the root of a sassafras plant. They call it mollys hippy cousin. You roll face really hard and its almost like a tripping feeling. Your not seeing fluffy elephants and stuff but stuff sees to move and be very colorful.

Percocet is just a muscle relaxer like vicotin but much stronger.

Whatever my one ex pill was laced with it was awesome. Took it on new years down in NYC and was going crazy hahah

|

2/8/2012 8:56 AM

Sas sounds kinda like moxxy. I need to try it
Sounss sweet

Percocet is going on my shopping list cos I love downers.

U should try 2cb on its own. First time we took it we snorted it ( rare and stupidly sore ) we also oded but we were fucking flying man. I recommend eating it for ur first time

|

Trails not Rails

2/8/2012 10:20 AM

when i said the term "straight edge" sounds dumb everybody hated on me lol. and i've only smoked weed,

|

2/8/2012 11:21 AM

cky199 wrote:

when i said the term "straight edge" sounds dumb everybody hated on me lol. and i've only smoked weed,

i didnt. i agree. the whole edge scene enrages me. i fell out with a good mate of mine due to his retard hardcore edge fans. id rather they were facists marching through the street in full uniform. atleast then theyd have some kind of goal, theyr practically the same anyway, its like straight edge supremism and think if u drink ur a scumbag who needs hung. i cant fucking stand the cunts

|

Trails not Rails

2/8/2012 1:22 PM

I cant believe that still happens that serious. Im a little young but a lot of my older friends have stories of the 90s where they were all hardcore straight edge and still have like shirts and sweatshirts and patches and shit that say that shit. Hilarious

|

2/8/2012 1:26 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

I cant believe that still happens that serious. Im a little young but a lot of my older friends have stories of the 90s where ...more

my mate has like 4 edge tattoos. its madness

|

Trails not Rails

2/8/2012 3:19 PM

i dont do drugs, cause i get panic attacks, so i fell like if i got some sort of high, i would probably start freaking out,

i probably sound like a puss, but whatevatongue

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

2/8/2012 3:29 PM

weed
spice (gross)
painkillers for my leg, percoset, norco
ive drank, that kinda sorta counts...
and robotussin!!!

ahahaha i got high on new years eve at a rave. the dude told us it was just weed, so we smoked it in the crowd, went home to my friends house, and passed out. I was supposed to be home at like 4 in the morning, but i was too damn high to make it home, so my mom and my friends mom called the cops. So I wake up to 3 cops standing over me and my 4 friends. One of my friends had all the "weed" and paraphenalia and when he got up from sleeping, all the shit fell out of his pockets... ahhh that was soooooo bad. Needless to say, we all got arrested and taken to the police station. It was definitely not just weed, while I was in the cell, i "saw" somebody sitting next to me on the bench get their brains blown out! I was trippin. So my mom comes and picks me up. I was high for like 3 more days.

We found out it was laced with some sort of hallucinogen. I got absolutely zero charges, since I was just high and had no evidence on me. But my friend got a shit ton of community service hours, and probation and shit.... ahhhh that was a great way to start the year.

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

2/8/2012 3:32 PM

Doin
Real
Under
Ground
Shit

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

2/8/2012 3:39 PM

daniel 21 wrote:

weed
spice (gross)
painkillers for my leg, percoset, norco
ive drank, that kinda sorta counts...
and robotussin!!!

...more

that sounds like it was laced with ketamine dude. that happened to me at some random house party. i K holed ( paralised and blacked out but conscious and cant move ) 2 ours later i managed to get up and sorted figure out where i was

|

Trails not Rails

2/8/2012 3:53 PM

Verde. wrote:

that sounds like it was laced with ketamine dude. that happened to me at some random house party. i K holed ( paralised and ...more

dude that sounds super scary! and i bet it was laced with ketamine, all i know is it was super fun untill i started trippin super bad. but that was some of the strongest weed ive ever had, not taking the ketamine into account. if you understand what im sayin

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

2/8/2012 4:16 PM

Weed.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/8/2012 4:22 PM

Verde. wrote:

Sas sounds kinda like moxxy. I need to try it
Sounss sweet

Percocet is going on my shopping list cos I love downers.

U ...more

i took a percocet when i busted my spleen, it made me insanely happy and sleepy, it also took the pain away, bad news is that it came back even worse.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/8/2012 5:11 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

i took a percocet when i busted my spleen, it made me insanely happy and sleepy, it also took the pain away, bad news is that ...more

what like when the pain came back it was worse? daaam. this shit sounds wild

daniel what kinda trip was it? it sounds ketamineish. ketamine is a powerful fucking drug . its used to knock out horses so if u snort inject bomb or madly smoke it u know ur in for absolute hell

|

Trails not Rails

2/8/2012 5:35 PM

Drugs are icky.

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

2/8/2012 6:39 PM

One time I took 4 flinstones vitamins at one time

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

2/8/2012 6:41 PM

catfish95 wrote:

THAT is a bad ass right there!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

2/8/2012 6:43 PM

HxC^^^

weed.
oxys once.
thats all.

|

2/8/2012 7:14 PM

catfish95 wrote:

And I thought taking 2 was badass...

|

2/9/2012 6:55 AM

Dude who wasnt on those when you were younger?

Every morning before i got on the school bus i used to pop one and have red teeth from teh cheery ones.

|

2/9/2012 7:12 AM

weed
hash
alcohol
shrooms
LSD
PCP
DMT
vicoden
klonopin
Opium

Thats pretty much it

|

2/9/2012 8:19 AM

none

|

2/9/2012 10:17 AM

Woh woh woh. Pcp. Thats on another fucking level man. What was it like.

|

Trails not Rails

2/9/2012 11:31 AM

Anyone heard of hydro?

Dipping cigarettes into embalming fluid

People around me do it and we actually had a guy come and try to steal 2 bikes on them but he was retardedly high.

|