e3

Related:
Create New Tag

6/17/2010 9:35 AM

So who here watches e3 on g4? I'm watching it now because my bikes in the shop. It's pretty fun to see all the press conferences and watch all the new games coming out.

|

6/17/2010 10:01 AM

whyz ur byk in teh shoop

|

crystal meth

6/17/2010 10:04 AM

Harry95 wrote:

whyz ur byk in teh shoop

it's my new park bike, so you get a free 60 day check up. So i decided to let them check out every single thing and fix it up all nice and dialed. I was just down there and it's free anyways so i might as well.

|

6/17/2010 10:09 AM

Harry95 wrote:

whyz ur byk in teh shoop

bobminthy wrote:

it's my new park bike, so you get a free 60 day check up. So i decided to let them check out every single thing and fix it up all nice and dialed. I was just down there and it's free anyways so i might as well.

tahtz dumb

|

crystal meth

6/17/2010 10:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2010 10:11 AM

Harry95 wrote:

whyz ur byk in teh shoop

bobminthy wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

tahtz dumb

no, it just gives me a day to do other things while they make sure everything's greased, tight, and fine. Tongue

|

6/17/2010 10:12 AM

bobminthy wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

tahtz dumb

bobminthy wrote:

no, it just gives me a day to do other things while they make sure everything's greased, tight, and fine. Tongue

that takes like a half hour you couldof done it yourself

|

crystal meth

6/17/2010 11:32 AM

Harry95 wrote:

tahtz dumb

bobminthy wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

some people are lazy. like me, lol im dropping my bike off at the shop today to change my bb bearings and my rear tube while im at work.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

6/17/2010 12:39 PM

tell me what sprockets they got there when u go. i need to see what they have cuz im getting 1 monday if they got any good ones there.

|

Refs- Mikelee, Gstring02 Vanny

6/17/2010 12:43 PM

sunday.bmx21 wrote:

tell me what sprockets they got there when u go. i need to see what they have cuz im getting 1 monday if they got any good ones there.

Whats yur numba ill text you what they got. or just text me since im gonna be leaving here in a minute. 614.563.0608

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

6/17/2010 12:49 PM

ok

|

Refs- Mikelee, Gstring02 Vanny

6/17/2010 2:19 PM

Harry95 wrote:

tahtz dumb

bobminthy wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

no, i had a problem too. it's creaking and i could never find out what it was.it sounded like it was in the headtube, but they said the front hub kept coming loose. they find stuff i don't sometimes. i just got it back, it feels so nice and dialed now with no sounds at all, and it feels good knowing it was all done professionally. i know im not that great with bikes as you harry so its fine. laughing

|

6/17/2010 5:24 PM

bobminthy wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

bobminthy wrote:

no, i had a problem too. it's creaking and i could never find out what it was.it sounded like it was in the headtube, but they said the front hub kept coming loose. they find stuff i don't sometimes. i just got it back, it feels so nice and dialed now with no sounds at all, and it feels good knowing it was all done professionally. i know im not that great with bikes as you harry so its fine. laughing

creaking in headset = broken star nut.
creaking near bb is probably cranks. take off and grease the spindle. had, both, fixed both

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/17/2010 5:39 PM

Harry95 wrote:

bobminthy wrote:

Verde. wrote:

creaking near bb is probably cranks. take off and grease the spindle. had, both, fixed both

Hey man thanks for the info! Now I'll know what to look for in the future. Everything got fixed though. laughing

|

6/17/2010 6:09 PM

bobminthy wrote:

Verde. wrote:

bobminthy wrote:

Hey man thanks for the info! Now I'll know what to look for in the future. Everything got fixed though. laughing

no bother man. if u ever need tech help ask me, my bike is an unreliable piece of shit so i need to know things. noone would ever think to grease their spindle. but it certainly fixed my creak haha

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/17/2010 6:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2010 6:12 PM

Verde. wrote:

bobminthy wrote:

Verde. wrote:

no bother man. if u ever need tech help ask me, my bike is an unreliable piece of shit so i need to know things. noone would ever think to grease their spindle. but it certainly fixed my creak haha

cool man, i sure will! haha I am just starting to learn how to fix every single thing.

|

6/18/2010 11:22 AM

Pics of your mirraco. when you get it back?

|

6/18/2010 7:48 PM

Verde. wrote:

umm no my headset fucken was creacking cuz teh bearing was fucked uup

|

crystal meth

6/20/2010 11:14 AM

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

Pics of your mirraco. when you get it back?

hey man! I have a thread about it from a while ago. It doesn't look like this anymore. NO stickers. It has a real clean look. I love it so much. My Bike

|