earthquakes

Related:
Create New Tag

10/16/2012 4:30 PM

So there was just one in Maine that i felt...it was a magnitude 4.6. I was just curious how many earhtquakes (if any) youve experienced and what the strongest one was.

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/16/2012 5:03 PM

Had one here in Oklahoma last year, it was a 5.6 and shook our house but since i'm right off an Army base i'm so used to the artillery that our house shaking is nothing new, of course it was the first earthquake i ever felt.

|

10/16/2012 6:30 PM

I'm over by Pittsfield and i didn't feel it, some of my friends said they did though. same with my friends in Maine, some felt it, some didn't.

|

10/16/2012 7:46 PM

Im in Cambridge and Ididnt feel anything but all of my friends did. Who do you ride with? I probably know you. I ride Lexington and Waltham and occasionally the city.

|

10/17/2012 4:42 AM

Have never felt or witnessed an earthquake throughout my 18 years of living.

|

10/17/2012 9:48 AM

ayalabmx96 wrote:

Im in Cambridge and Ididnt feel anything but all of my friends did. Who do you ride with? I probably know you. I ride Lexington and Waltham and occasionally the city.

I actually live on the south shore. It's just easier to say Boston though. I like your pic btw

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/17/2012 5:21 PM

I felt it. I thought it was my washing machine at first.

|

10/17/2012 5:26 PM

Been through a lot... i live in southern California. The strongest ive been through was either the northridge quake back in 94 or the more recent mexicali one in 2010. I was in a jacuzzi in san diego when the mexicali one hit lol. I think that was a 7.2

|

10/18/2012 1:37 PM

cky199 wrote:

I'm over by Pittsfield and i didn't feel it, some of my friends said they did though. same with my friends in Maine, some felt it, some didn't.

Do you ever go to the Pittsfield park? I live really close to pittsfield too and didnt feel a thing.

|

uuuuuuuuhhhh

10/19/2012 2:46 PM

LucasRidesBikes wrote:

Do you ever go to the Pittsfield park? I live really close to pittsfield too and didnt feel a thing.

i actually havn't been to pittsfield park yet lol... i need to ride more

|