Gibson, I have an Epi-400

|

<insert signature here>

7/15/2008 10:06 PM

GIBSON all the way i have an SG sweet as all fuck

|

Want more inches?, Stroke it!!

7/16/2008 11:13 PM

IBANEZ!!!!!!, but if i had to chose one of those, definitely the Gibson, Fenders suck.

|

Me + Bike = Love

9/5/2008 11:34 AM

I beg to differ.

I own a Fender Squire Stratocaster that I have set up myself, and it sounds better than most Epiphones. All you need to do to make a Strat able to shred is drop in a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails and block the bridge. Use Maple blocks, so ittl resonate with the tremolo system and the body. Of course you wont be able to use your tremolo anymore, but if youre playing metal, you dont need it.

Gibsons are very reputable guitars, but theyre craftsmanship is starting to fade. Theyre using lower quality materials and assembling them poorly. As a matter of fact, I went to Guitar Center the other day and played the worst Gibson Les Paul ever. It was a 05 model, too. If you buy a Gibson, go to your local music shops first and test them all out. Find which one sounds the best and go with that.

If you buy a Fender, make sure to get an American Strat, theyre made in Scottsdale, AZ.

Id suggest buying a lower to midrange Paul Reed Smith. They have the tonal characteristics of a Les Paul, but the playability of a Stratocaster.

|

REFS: trickbiker169, Dah Man, letstartariot, Hofmann Scarab

9/12/2008 7:39 AM

See I would get an older Gibson (If I could afford it haha) anything older than like the early 80's or late 70's. That'd be sweet. I would LOVE a '59 Les Paul. (Slash's guitar) Or one of Zakk Wyldes bullseye setups.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/12/2008 8:09 AM

If youve got big bucks in your pocket, go for it. You wont be disappointed.

|

REFS: trickbiker169, Dah Man, letstartariot, Hofmann Scarab

9/14/2008 9:41 AM

3PieceWillie wrote:

I beg to differ.

I own a Fender Squire Stratocaster that I have set up myself, and it sounds better than most Epiphones. All ...more

i STRONGLY agree. gibsons quality has gone way downhill while theyre prices soar. i think its dumb. get a MIM strat, but a duncan in it and rock out while saving yourself a thousand bucks.

|

9/27/2008 10:03 AM

gibson les paul alllll the way, i play a gretsch electromatic, nearly the les pauls twin

|

9/27/2008 11:59 AM

Gibson les paul, the epiphone ones r pretty good too as long as u get the standard instead of the studio. Plus epiphones r a lot cheaper.

|

10/2/2008 9:20 AM

Gibsons are more pleasant to look at, but fenders quality blows gibson out of the water.

|

10/7/2008 10:55 AM

Like the shape of the Fender but sound of the Les.

|

10/13/2008 11:45 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

See I would get an older Gibson (If I could afford it haha) anything older than like the early 80's or late 70's. That'd be ...more

thre's this pawn shop close to where I live and they've got a 57 les paul and they only want 300 for it. I know one of the dudes who works there and told him to set it aside until I get the money

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

10/14/2008 7:32 AM

I have an older epiphone(mid 90's?)
SG Korina. and even it plays hundreds of times better than epiphones newest shit

|

12/14/2008 9:07 PM

esp FTW!!!. How do you other musos find time to ride as well as instrument prac/band prac, school and other sports??

|

12/17/2008 6:48 AM

I personally enjoy them both. My girlfriend has a cherry red strat with seymour duncans and its amazing. I myself am saving up for a '58 les paul.

|

3/15/2009 9:53 PM

mother fucking les paul all the way

|

Is something wrong with yo motha fuckin feet?

3/16/2009 7:08 AM

Uhh Les Paul Jr.'s own!!!! But so do Strats....I like Gibson better but they're so much =P I'd be happy to get a medley maker if I could haha

|

3/24/2009 1:42 AM

Get an ibanez RG series, I want the steve vai model soooooo bad!

|

3/28/2009 2:40 PM

agreed
ibanez RG series ftw!

|

3/28/2009 8:24 PM

im a lefty so i use a mexican strat. i cant really aford lefty les pauls so i settled for this haha. im saving up for a schecter blackjack or damian 7 because they come in left handed models. being left handed there is not much variety of quality guitars for sale cheap so i settled for my so-so mexican strat. it sounds ok but nothing like the americans or highway ones do

|

I RIDE MY PLAYBOI HARD!

3/29/2009 3:33 PM

dude i have a fender mustang its awesome and nice and small
come on ellliott smith and kobain played haha

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

9/18/2009 5:58 PM

bmx935 wrote:

Gibson les paul, the epiphone ones r pretty good too as long as u get the standard instead of the studio. Plus epiphones r a ...more

really??? i have the studio.. its pretty nice.... i really want an explorer with 24 frets, emg 81/85's and an original floyd rose....

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

9/18/2009 9:32 PM

i just got a jaguar and a jagmaster i also have an ibanez artcore im trying to sell

i prefer fender but gibson has some good guitars as long as ur guitar is plugged into a fender deville ohh ababy

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

9/19/2009 9:17 AM

ESP
both are way over rated

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

9/21/2009 9:38 AM

schecter

|

10/16/2009 7:56 PM

Gibson

|

refs: irideFLY,dave805(x4),meanwun(X2),throwAfit(2),xslickshoeslx,legendsx23,bmxing12,falconsivan(1) secound time scam!etschmall,NOXPLODE/austin.
email-dylanmitchell40@yahoo.com

10/16/2009 10:43 PM

1968 Gibson sg standard f.t.w.

|