first cellphone?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2014 4:14 PM

My mom says I need to get a job and pay for the phone and the monthly bill. I respect that even though it's kinda annoying. Fair none the less. I don't really need a phone , I just fb my buddies or use the home phone. Plus it keeps drama away from stupid texting arguements and it gives me privacy.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/19/2014 7:52 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Nokia Brick. Got it when I was 18.

Yes, 18. Not a typo.

Back in the day kids had to get their own phones, mommy and daddy didn't buy them. We also had DIAL UP INTERNET, which was slower than your phone internet.

Yea. You kids have it easy.

We used to use a house phone to call places, and texting was new and COST PER TEXT. It was an add-on to a phone plan, not a part of every single plan out there.

Photo
|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/21/2014 6:45 PM

I'm 17 and have never had my own phone haha

|

1/21/2014 7:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2014 7:44 PM

I had a nokia 3210. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

2/1/2014 2:01 PM

My first phone was called a bag phone..u could wear it as a back pack..It weighed more then my bike...no lie.

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

2/6/2014 1:11 PM

Nothing is more better than an old ass flip phone hahaha XD
Not exact but similar lol...
Photo

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

2/6/2014 1:18 PM

cky199 wrote:

I'm 17 and have never had my own phone haha

18 and same haha!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/21/2014 7:50 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

My first one was a brick of a nokia, I can't remember what ever happened to it but I know I kept dropping it and it always had problems after that with calling. Got it late in 6th grade but never used it except to check in when I walked/rode down to friends houses. Pretty sure it was one like this. Photo

Then here's a timeline after that, I had a random flip phone after the one with the blue cover but I'm not sure what happened to that one. I know I broke the screen one time I fell, but yeah. Currently have the iPhone 5, surprisingly they all still turn on/work except the one on the far left cause the battery is dead & idk where the charger could be

Photo

Photo

LG Keybos were the shit
First phone, Lit fireworks off on it, dropped in lakes multiple times, then microwaved it. Never died (until the microwave)
Im bad with phones.
Photo

|

2/21/2014 11:18 AM

I can see lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/23/2014 11:38 AM

How the hell do you microwave a phone? (Assuming it was an accident, and not deliberately done...)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/25/2014 6:07 AM

First phone... Circa 199x.
Photo

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

3/25/2014 7:33 AM

boston wrote:

First phone... Circa 199x.
Photo

Looks good man

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/28/2014 6:34 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

How the hell do you microwave a phone? (Assuming it was an accident, and not deliberately done...)

Hahaha I was bored and had gotten a new phone and water had made it die a very slow death.. So I got bored and microwaved it one night lol

|

3/28/2014 9:28 AM

My first was a Sony Walkman Photo
now I have a Galaxy S3 Photo
big difference...

|

Bruh

3/28/2014 1:11 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

My first was a Sony Walkman Photo
now I have a Galaxy S3 Photo
big difference...

I used to have a sony walkman w508i i think. They one with lights in both sides.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

7/10/2014 4:45 AM

My first was a LG cookie fresh -_- then a iphone 3gs, than a sony xperia T. even though i only have 3 i have a drawer full of phones because i always find them XD

|

7/26/2014 3:56 PM

I don't get a legitimate phone till around senior year which is another whole entire year to go for me.. It's a strict thing, like how my parents used to hate social networking and all that, for drama purposes.. But yeah, they've gotten used to it, and I've used Pinger on my iPhone (no service) for about the last 4 years or so. As for internet, I've never gotten the nowadays DSL till like late 08' or some time in 09'. IT WAS GREAT. I used to run on pirated dial-up, and those free dial-up trials were just trash.. I'd have to wait like 10+ minutes sometimes for a 1,000 x 1,000+ sized photo.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke