first time..

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2011 4:52 PM

today to celebrate 420 i smoked my first joint, however i didnt feel any effects? i was taking it in properly and breathing it quite heavily but i just didnt feel any effects after? anyone else felt this? (was decent weed cause friends had some) also i have to drink alot to be affected (alchohol) related?

|

i'm just here to chill

4/20/2011 5:45 PM

ur a fag

|

4/20/2011 5:55 PM

You weren't doing it right obviously...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

4/20/2011 6:32 PM

It doesn't really work it's a massive scam.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

4/20/2011 7:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/20/2011 7:00 PM

Yeah same. Ive done it like 5 times CORRECTLY and Ive smoked enough but nothing at all happened. Im starting to think weed is just a big conspiracy run my the government to make money. Its probably just a mental thing.

|

4/20/2011 7:10 PM

no, your just all fucking stupid, seriously

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

4/20/2011 7:15 PM

im pretty sure weed works. lol

|

refs= BEASTASSDICK , Tommyboy

4/20/2011 7:17 PM

this ^, but it is bad for you, so dont do it, or do it, i really dont give a fuck about any of you

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

4/20/2011 7:41 PM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

no, your just all fucking stupid, seriously

how so

|

4/20/2011 8:09 PM

maybe it was broken.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/20/2011 9:05 PM

You don't get high your first time, your brain doesn't create dopamines to make you feel the "high feeling", smoke again and you'll feel it.

|

4/20/2011 9:06 PM

today instead of get high, i played lots of pool. csb

|

another day, another dollar

4/20/2011 9:26 PM

it took me 4 times to get stoned for the first time, so keep it up

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

4/21/2011 12:13 AM

i didnt feel anything until like my 7th time. but when i did feel it, it was awesome and eveything was funny

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

4/21/2011 2:09 AM

Haha some of you need to relax, ofcourse I was doing it correctly its not difficult

|

i'm just here to chill

4/21/2011 2:46 AM

google it wrote:

today instead of get high, i played lots of pool. csb

extremely cool story bro!
i changed my tires and then did fuck all.

|

4/22/2011 5:51 PM

if at first you don't succeed, give up...

seriously though.. a lot of people don't get high their first time..

i hate getting high
it makes me socially awkward, inhibited, paranoid, nervous, etc..
it has lost all of its fun for me..

|

4/22/2011 6:08 PM

scott0482 wrote:

if at first you don't succeed, give up...

seriously though.. a lot of people don't get high their first time..

i hate getting high
it makes me socially awkward, inhibited, paranoid, nervous, etc..
it has lost all of its fun for me..

yeah i probs wont try it again, but since i dont drink or smoke or whatever, theres not much to take your mind of things and relax (excluding bmx) so ill have to find something else

|

i'm just here to chill

4/23/2011 9:26 PM

weed just fucks your life up seen to many people ruin everything because of it

waste of time

|

poopy poo poooooooooooooooooooooo. :D

4/23/2011 9:44 PM

must of been trash
move to cali
roll a blunt

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

4/23/2011 11:05 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

must of been trash
move to cali
roll a blunt

YA NIGGA WE GOT DAT CALI KUSH NIGGA DEY GOT DAT HELLA DANK ASS SHIT NIGGA

|

4/24/2011 3:30 AM

Wow so like 90% of vital smokes, that's great for BMX isn't it!

|

4/24/2011 4:05 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Wow so like 90% of vital smokes, that's great for BMX isn't it!

i dont smoke, but im not against it, its some peoples escape, so dont patronize em for doing it bro, peace.

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

4/24/2011 10:56 AM

Chris_Pendlebury wrote:

i dont smoke, but im not against it, its some peoples escape, so dont patronize em for doing it bro, peace.

i never smoked before a few days ago, but ive done it 5 or 6 times now, and felt the effects but not really worth it i dont think, you can have a good time without being under the influence of drugs or drink

|

i'm just here to chill

4/24/2011 11:22 AM

Lucifer wrote:

Yeah same. Ive done it like 5 times CORRECTLY and Ive smoked enough but nothing at all happened. Im starting to think weed is just a big conspiracy run my the government to make money. Its probably just a mental thing.

It's unable to be taxed, therefor the government gets no money off it...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

4/24/2011 12:27 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

must of been trash
move to cali
roll a blunt

This too.
Nothing like a run to the club to pick up a $30 eighth of dank.
Weed actually gets heavily taxed in the states where they have Medical Marijuana legislation but only by the state government not the Fed since its still classified as a schedule one drug.

|

4/24/2011 2:34 PM

Weeds actually okay in my book. but everything else, it's fucking stupid.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/24/2011 9:35 PM

Dolphin wrote:

i didnt feel anything until like my 7th time. but when i did feel it, it was awesome and eveything was funny

I always feel awesome, and almost everything is always funny...but I don't smoke or drink anything, so does that mean I am high on life?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/24/2011 10:01 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

must of been trash
move to cali
roll a blunt

irideafly wrote:

This too.
Nothing like a run to the club to pick up a $30 eighth of dank.
Weed actually gets heavily taxed in the states where they have Medical Marijuana legislation but only by the state government not the Fed since its still classified as a schedule one drug.

Maine!

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook