fuckedup or not?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/18/2014 12:47 PM

Nothing impressive or new about this game, but it's got a pretty dark and brutal premise. I don't know. I'm fine with violence in many things but this shit seems kinda demented. Thoughts?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/18/2014 1:01 PM

Super fucked up man this is disgusting. I would go as far to say I would protest the release of this game via the internet. The fact that we as americans are not phased by this shit is horrible

|

13 years old

10/18/2014 1:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2014 1:14 PM

yeah, we've definitely become more desensitized in this country. That can't be a good thing. I wouldn't go as far as blaming shootings on games or movies etc, but stuff like this certainly pushes that 'mindset'.

Doesn't look challenging. Doesn't look interesting. so what value does this hold?? (my opinion of course)

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/18/2014 1:13 PM

Murica!

That seems to be what your country's getting known for shit like that happening all the time in the news in the states

|

10/18/2014 1:14 PM

ikr

|

10/18/2014 2:33 PM

Holy shit, that was a bit extreme. Basically GTA without cars and just pure killing.

Fucked up..

|

10/18/2014 2:58 PM

Sounds like a sequel to manhunt, the gaMr whre there was a mini game of strangling a person with a plastic bag

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/18/2014 3:38 PM

That doesn't even seem brutal or anything, doesn't seem demented at all IMO just more massacrey than other games.
I'm weird though so I mean i would play it.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

10/18/2014 4:59 PM

This is fucking sweet

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/18/2014 5:36 PM

Thats awful on a lot of levels. All this game will do will make those few kids who are actually insane enough to do this sort of thing, do it. Why do people even think it is remotely okay to play or even create such a horrible game?

Well some may say "hey, its just a game" or "well its really more to keep people from doing these things by providing an outlet" but in reality, all it will do is stimulate the kids with the weaker mindsets to do this. I hate most video games because they are a WASTE of time, but i really hope anyone that plays this has a strong enough will to not kill people.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/18/2014 5:39 PM

This is messed up. I'm fine with violence as long as the ends justify the means. The only point in that game is to kill people as brutaily as possible.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/18/2014 7:41 PM

It's not the violent acts that are a big deal to me. It's the context of them. You have some nameless death metal dude, long hair, long black leather coat, military boots, loading an AK(huge stereotypical cliche&makes people look bad)..then decides to simply walk out his front door where he begins his "genocide crusade" onto defenseless civilians in order to purge his hatred for the world.

That's the definition of demented. On many levels.

Games like Gears of War and Manhunt have plenty of gore and gruesome killing, but in them it's against evil shit. GTA you can go on a rampage if you want, but the game doesn't emphasize that aspect. In this game the goal is to murder EVERYONE possible. They even focus the camera angles just right when those detailed execution animations kick in. Complete with victims screaming and pleading for mercy as they get shanked in the face or mowed down at the mall.

An adult can make their decision on playing. It'll always come down to choices. But you know kids can get their hands on any game they want so age restrictions mean nothing. Kids like games, that's where the money is. Young minds are easier to corrupt and a game like this only offers negativity.

It's fucked up. But that's also it's attraction. Shock value.

|

10/18/2014 8:02 PM

just think about the person/people who make these type of games... think we need some mental stability tests here.

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

10/18/2014 8:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2014 8:32 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

just think about the person/people who make these type of games... think we need some mental stability tests here.

I would 110% make a game like this. Actually I'd make worse if I could do so and it still be released.
Not gonna say exactly but weird homicide & driving would be main things. I thought everyone thought like me.

|

Instagram

10/19/2014 5:42 AM

I saw that this killer went into a police station and starting spraying bullets in the trailer.

What if the game allows you to go into a school? Think about how fucked up that is. After the whole Sandy Hook thing and all. People will definitely get offended by this.

Too far.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/19/2014 6:38 AM

There is nothing wrong here. If you're intelligent eenough to play through a game like this then you're intelligent enough to know right from wrong and game from reality. I see absolutely no problem here.

|

10/19/2014 10:02 AM

I respect your opinion tom, but that comment isn't 100% accurate. There are many intelligent people who are crazy.

Take James Holmes for example.(the batman shooter) This guy was studying neuroscience in an elite class at a university. He was smart as hell... Your statement does hold weight, but it can't apply to everyone.

I don't think any game alone can trigger someone to go insane. Usually it's somebody who has been deeply emotionally disturbed for years before they finally lose it. Still though, a game like Hatred isn't exactly healthy for society either. It really boils down to individual moral perspective.

|

10/19/2014 10:06 AM

tomdon wrote:

There is nothing wrong here. If you're intelligent eenough to play through a game like this then you're intelligent enough to ...more

I agree

|

Instagram

10/19/2014 11:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2014 11:30 AM

BMXism wrote:

I respect your opinion tom, but that comment isn't 100% accurate. There are many intelligent people who are crazy.

Take ...more

People can know right from wrong and not care. Stepping outside and unloading an ak isnt justifiable because you did it in a game. The fact that someone ignores right from wrong can't be blamed on the game

|

10/19/2014 12:25 PM

That's exactly what I was trying to get at when referring to your second post. Intelligence has no relevance when one does not care for right&wrong.

beside that point, I agree with you. No violent action in the world can be justified by a video game.

|

10/19/2014 12:53 PM

BMXism wrote:

That's exactly what I was trying to get at when referring to your second post. Intelligence has no relevance when one does not ...more

I guess our views aren't as different as I thought.

|

10/19/2014 8:36 PM

Just trying to be as controversial as possible to get their name out there.

When you can't think of making a good gameplay for a game, make it as controversial as possible so people will notice it and talk about it.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/24/2014 12:45 PM

video is set to private, I cant watch it

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/24/2014 1:53 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

video is set to private, I cant watch it

here

It's now private on the developer's channel. I wonder why they did that.
|

10/24/2014 3:23 PM

I'm definantly going with fucked up. I mean if that's what people are into ,go for it. I find it useless and a waste of time. Kind of reminds me of that movie Rampage. It was literally some dude going on a killing spree for like 90 minutes because someone fucked up his chicken nuggets or some bullshit.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/25/2014 10:53 AM

Anyone. Ever play gta and just drive down the sidewalks running from the cops for mowing crowds of people over .... Good times

Never hear about psycho killers using that strategy in the real world

|

10/26/2014 4:56 PM

Gameplay looks like Zombies but the 3rd person map , the arcade level from BO1 . I forget what it was called.

I don't get WHY people make games like this . Honestly so gross and disregarding of life. The game "Bully" was blown up for encouraging bullying , and they still got to release the game so I wouldn't be surprised if this gets made . I imagine the makers of this game to be the type who kill animals and abuse their parents when they were kids , but still loved enough to get money from their parents to get education. Who the fucks decides killing people and make money off it? This is the type of shit to make America ( assuming the makers are Americian ) look bad , but humanity as a whole. I know Japan made a rape game a couple years back. I don't recall any Canadian's making horrible games but I can assume some would try. GTA is bad enough..

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/26/2014 6:05 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Gameplay looks like Zombies but the 3rd person map , the arcade level from BO1 . I forget what it was called.

I don't get WHY ...more

#Canadamasterrace?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/26/2014 7:08 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

#Canadamasterrace?

#Canadianmaplesyruprace

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/26/2014 10:15 PM

werd well it looks like an okay game. nothing too special but I think id have fun with it

also, on a semi related topic does anyone know that horror game that's coming out on ps4? its like a horror game and the trailer was the people playing the game and getting the shit scared out of them

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "