girl troubles

Related:
Create New Tag

12/13/2008 11:02 AM

i have a crush on a girl in school but i dont have the guts to ask her out. any one please help.

|

my email is demonboy6991@aol.com. my aim is demonboy6991

12/13/2008 11:07 AM

Man up and do it, if she says no, you'll forget about it soon. (Flowers can help, mainly roses)

|

12/13/2008 11:09 AM

lol k ill keep it in mind thanks

|

12/13/2008 5:25 PM

find out if she likes you too. If she does, go for it. If not, then don't.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/13/2008 9:15 PM

ask her out.....or get buddy buddy or something.....if she doesnt like you oh well there are others man

|

cheers to fucking your bike up....fixing it and rinse wash repeat

12/15/2008 12:35 PM

ok people but how do i find out if she likes me?

|

12/15/2008 12:49 PM

talk to her friends
most girls will openly tell u if there friend dont like u
if she doesnt just be her friend and talk to her alot
thats an easy way to get into her pants, i mean date her

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/15/2008 12:57 PM

lol ok thnks man.

|

12/15/2008 12:59 PM

|

12/20/2008 10:42 PM

|

fadly

|

fadly

is hard to say...
i dont have a girl either...

|

fadly

12/22/2008 8:10 PM

I've been with my girl for 2 years now. We were in a class for two weeks and I was too scared to talk to her. During our last class day, I started talking to her cause if I didn't I know she would slip by me... So we hung out that weekend, and we've been together ever since.

The best thing to do is to gain confidence in yourself. Even if it takes 2 weeks like me, for example, you gotta give it a shot otherwise you would let it go to waste. Just try and if she's not interested there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

12/24/2008 1:49 AM

Be Careful not to rush into anything to fast. Give her some space and have patience. Be friendly at first. You know laugh, smile, whatever. Be natural. Then when you really get to know her (like make sure she doesn't have a boyfriend first cause rejection sucks, I know) ask her out. If successful from there, continue to be yourself. This is how she knows you and got to be with you in the first place. Don't get self absorbed and try to impress her too much. She might get bored and dump you. Be cool and fresh. Be confident and stay calm. Focus all of your attention on her when around her. Listen and comment "Whoa ,I didn't know that." Yada, Yada. Relate to her mentally. She'll feel closer to you like you guys have alot in common. Remember, don't imitate, be yourself. If you don't she''ll think your a fake. Direct eye contact is important. Don't look too serious cause she might get scared and think your mean. Just practice looking in a mirror to see what you look like when making facial expessions. While doing this comment yourself as if you were talking to her. Imagine you were "in her shoes" seeing yourself. Most importantly, remain cool like relax, not too much to make her feel that you don't care, but enough to not say something stupid. From my experience, this advice should help. Tell me if it worked out or not. Good Luck!

|

Live For The Thrill. Die For The Honor.

3/15/2009 9:51 PM

grow some balls you pussy

|

Is something wrong with yo motha fuckin feet?

3/16/2009 9:32 PM

haha funny

|

I KNOW PEOPLE PROBALY THINK I SUCK.
I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME.
I DO BMX TO HAVE FUN.

4/18/2009 9:18 PM

Haro4life wrote:

Be Careful not to rush into anything to fast. Give her some space and have patience. Be friendly at first. You know laugh, ...more

Hahaha wow that's a good way to do it.

|

4/26/2009 1:48 PM

The main thing to be self-assured - it is pleasant to girls... Be cheerful and good-natured, and it is obligatory - attentive...

|

9/18/2009 5:53 PM

bend her over, stick it in her butt and pee.

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

9/19/2009 2:47 AM

hahaha at school??

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/20/2009 11:17 AM

Haro4life wrote:

Be Careful not to rush into anything to fast. Give her some space and have patience. Be friendly at first. You know laugh, ...more

JS wrote:

Hahaha wow that's a good way to do it.

dude that did work.........when i tryed it

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

9/23/2009 7:49 PM

The best way to get somebody interested in you is not to talk about how cool YOU are, but ask THEM to talk about how cool THEY are. Be interested, but not too interested.... girls want what they can't have, so if you're all over her right away, it's usually a turn off. You have to walk that alternating line between being the "sweet guy" and borderline ignoring her.

Also, remember that "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks". Until their mid-20's at least. Forrealtho.

|

9/23/2009 8:26 PM

bmxrider1439 wrote:

hahahahhaha i have heard that one alot but it is still funny

|

9/24/2009 2:09 PM

be real chill talk to her. take it easy.

|

Goals
Barspins
better 180s
bunny hop mannys

9/24/2009 9:12 PM

just talk to her as a person. you will be able to tell if she likes you or not due to what she says or how she reacts.

|

I IZ TROLLIN'

10/2/2009 12:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:11 PM

GorillaTactics wrote:

The best way to get somebody interested in you is not to talk about how cool YOU are, but ask THEM to talk about how cool THEY ...more

Naw, dude. They still are. They just want lots of $$$ at this point. Even if you're 65 with wrinkly old balls and a 5 year plan not to die they'll still play with the donger if you have the coin.

I'm not jaded...........but is what I'm saying sarcasm or truth?
|

BMX STATE OF MIND

10/2/2009 7:16 PM

bmxrider1439 wrote:

i live my life by this advice

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

10/3/2009 12:18 PM

i've been dating my girlfriend for almost 2 and a half years now, but it helps if you see her a lot, like in some classes together, and out of school too, like working at the same place, and when you talk to her avoid conversations like hey, how was your day, talk about something interesting, find out what she likes and talk to her about that, take interest in what she likes, and make good impressions, shower and smell nice, ladies like eyes, dont have your hair covering them, and act like a gentleman, it takes more than just some feelings for each other to have a successful relationship

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

10/3/2009 7:39 PM

i wonder if the dude ever got her

|

Refs-mtorres-ABOD-USMC Ace(jaskew)-flybikes55-edof-riversiderider-matrix-some on bmx-forum to

10/3/2009 7:40 PM

or if he just gave up like a pussy

|

Refs-mtorres-ABOD-USMC Ace(jaskew)-flybikes55-edof-riversiderider-matrix-some on bmx-forum to