got any high stories?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/22/2010 7:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:57 AM

i got a few lol
1.me n my buddy decided to have an end of the year fire and burn all our books.well we couldnt be caught dead on a friday night with parents asleep and a fire goin & not be high.so we went to the basement and toked up.(mind u the fire is goin)and what we forgot in our high state of mind is we wer burnin rubber,and plastic and lots of it.(and if u have ever done tht you know it makes an unpleasent odor)so we wer chilaxin ther.and all of a sudden sirens flash and the o so familiar sounds of a patrol car chriping.we looked at each other and almost shit our selfs.i get up and go to the front and poke my head out the gate,the cop goes and says north tonawanda pd we have a complaint about your fire.(i forgot alllllll about the fire :p)so i let him back ther and he's all like just put it out,and ill be on my way.so i get the hose and put it out rite wen he was startin to leave he stops and loooks at us and asks,have your boys been smokin marijuana tonight?ha i said no sir never in my live sir.and he was on his way.boy it was a close call lol
2.wel this one was more of just awome epicness of a high day.basically i met up with some old friends,took a crapload of bong rips of this dank that our buddy got.we all split and i chilled with one of my buddys.we decieded to go eat so i get prob the most delicous philly cheesesteak ever.i devoured that thing.then we went to the woods to go have another bowl,so while we settle down and smoke i look up and i think an angel was presnt man.ther was a path through the woods i could look down,well in tht path thers a huge rock,and ther was a ray of light shinin down on tht rock,and next to tht rock a small deer like 5 yeards away from us.i stoped and almost cryed in marvel.then we went fishin the end.lol tht image will never leave my mind.

ive got bunch of good ones but this stick out the most to me.
so you got any good stories while baked?

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/22/2010 8:12 PM

so my friend vic and i go pick our our boy mike from work, he works at a furniture warehouse. its around 1030 pm and he suggest we go smoke. i say okay and say we should dip to my house to toke up. mike says nah its cool to just smoke in the far corner of the parking lot.
so we roll the windows up, turn the radio on and start smoking, talking and all that jazz. i'd say 3 grams went up in smoke when all of a sudden TAP TAP TAP.
what the fuck? turns out a undercover cop happened to pass by and noticed my stereo deck glowing in the dark and came to check us out.
shit. shit. shit.
mike rolls down the window, and in the glare of the cops flashlight you can see all the smoke pour outta my truck and into the cops face.
the usual "you have anything on you?" of course we all deny, so he searches my truck. he found my glass piece and 2 grams of medical goodness.
"whats this? i thought you didnt have anything on you?"
"oh, no i said there was a little something"
so he sits us down to run out names. meanwhile vic has a whole stash on him that he was selling, so its all in baggies. if they get that on him, thats intent to sell and jail time.
so while the cops are busy searching, vic hides it under a truck we parked next to.

so after all that, he takes my weed and pipe, gives us a ticket for marijuana possession and lets me DRIVE home high as fuck.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

11/22/2010 8:21 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

so my friend vic and i go pick our our boy mike from work, he works at a furniture warehouse. its around 1030 pm and he suggest we go smoke. i say okay and say we should dip to my house to toke up. mike says nah its cool to just smoke in the far corner of the parking lot.
so we roll the windows up, turn the radio on and start smoking, talking and all that jazz. i'd say 3 grams went up in smoke when all of a sudden TAP TAP TAP.
what the fuck? turns out a undercover cop happened to pass by and noticed my stereo deck glowing in the dark and came to check us out.
shit. shit. shit.
mike rolls down the window, and in the glare of the cops flashlight you can see all the smoke pour outta my truck and into the cops face.
the usual "you have anything on you?" of course we all deny, so he searches my truck. he found my glass piece and 2 grams of medical goodness.
"whats this? i thought you didnt have anything on you?"
"oh, no i said there was a little something"
so he sits us down to run out names. meanwhile vic has a whole stash on him that he was selling, so its all in baggies. if they get that on him, thats intent to sell and jail time.
so while the cops are busy searching, vic hides it under a truck we parked next to.

so after all that, he takes my weed and pipe, gives us a ticket for marijuana possession and lets me DRIVE home high as fuck.

Lmao.

|

BIKE CHECK ♥
Albe's is where it's at!
Chicago, Illinois, - Deep up in the ghetto.

11/22/2010 9:00 PM

One time i smoked weed and got really hungry and tired

|

vital's redneck

11/22/2010 9:22 PM

we had this sub in english and he didnt know what anyone was doing and my friend just gave me some lsd and this like super preppy girl tried it and she was fucking tripping! it was so damn funny! i think there might be a video of it.

then we had a sub in that same class and we have these woods by my school and i asked to go to the bathroom but i was going to the woods to smoke with some friends and we started smoking then the fucking fire alarm went off and the whole school came outside. everyone was like i smell weed and people started walking to the woods so we climbed the trees and they never saw us. then they left and we went to sonic down the street and finished smoking lol then we went back and the school was still outside and nobody knew we left and we stood with our classes until we got to go back in. it was fucking hilarious

|

vital's redneck

11/23/2010 11:41 AM

ha i got another.
ive got a few stories off this trip but ill pick one.it was our ski trip for ski club we went to gore mountain ny this thing is like 2000 vertical compared to my home slope thts 400.it was bitchin like gondalas and the best park ever.ok we get ther and i decided to bring my stash can(arizona can tht twists to reveal my bud and bowl and other nessecietys)and i decided to wear my tmnt costume.so we are waiten in line for the lift n we got on with like 4 other guys they all snowboarded.so we are sitten ther and started to chat.so i decided to ask "so whos got a bowl,lets smoke this thing out"they look at each other and a moment of silence.i bout shit a brick cuz i thought i just made things awkward.then all of a sudden they laugh and they break out this huge beautifull peice and a lil bagie(u should of seen the happiness radiating off my face)we wer all laughin and passin the bowl around and hotboxin this gondala.ha they stop and they say we cant believe we are smokin with a turtle,we are def hangin with you guys today.turns out they wer the mountain pros and wer filmin lol i got a few clips of a few lines i did in my costume.

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/24/2010 9:06 PM

This one time I didn't smoke pot, and I didn't get high.

True story.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/24/2010 10:03 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

This one time I didn't smoke pot, and I didn't get high.

True story.

That^ .

Never smoked pot and never plan to.

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

11/25/2010 4:20 PM

one time me and friend needed to go like 7 or 8 miles to pickup a half oz of some lemon haze and it was snowing at like 1230 at night so he stole his moms car keys and we started driving out there (we were only 15 at the time) and on the way his mom called and said to bring her car back and he said ok sure but we never went back we got the bud then rolled a 4gram blunt and smoked it behind wendys and went to go get some food and ate+ like 3 cheeseburgers each and then smoked another blunt after and got back to his house around 330 or 4 in the morning

|

11/25/2010 5:52 PM

yesterday i was wit my friends and we all smoked up, watched the lion king and ate ramen noodles

|

11/25/2010 5:58 PM

i have a few this one happened tuesday while i skipped my fourth hour me and my friend danny went to smoke in this shed that we broke into across the high school and half way through our session we here this guy from fpl (Florida power and light) was outside and all we hear him say is "yeah i smell that green going" and then we laugh for like a straight 2 minutes and then my friend proceeds to ask him if he wants to take a hit and the he says that he's just there to read the meter.

|

11/26/2010 2:33 PM

imadelovetobmx wrote:

ha i got another.
ive got a few stories off this trip but ill pick one.it was our ski trip for ski club we went to gore mountain ny this thing is like 2000 vertical compared to my home slope thts 400.it was bitchin like gondalas and the best park ever.ok we get ther and i decided to bring my stash can(arizona can tht twists to reveal my bud and bowl and other nessecietys)and i decided to wear my tmnt costume.so we are waiten in line for the lift n we got on with like 4 other guys they all snowboarded.so we are sitten ther and started to chat.so i decided to ask "so whos got a bowl,lets smoke this thing out"they look at each other and a moment of silence.i bout shit a brick cuz i thought i just made things awkward.then all of a sudden they laugh and they break out this huge beautifull peice and a lil bagie(u should of seen the happiness radiating off my face)we wer all laughin and passin the bowl around and hotboxin this gondala.ha they stop and they say we cant believe we are smokin with a turtle,we are def hangin with you guys today.turns out they wer the mountain pros and wer filmin lol i got a few clips of a few lines i did in my costume.

i go to gore all the time

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

11/28/2010 2:53 PM

swirley809 wrote:

i have a few this one happened tuesday while i skipped my fourth hour me and my friend danny went to smoke in this shed that we broke into across the high school and half way through our session we here this guy from fpl (Florida power and light) was outside and all we hear him say is "yeah i smell that green going" and then we laugh for like a straight 2 minutes and then my friend proceeds to ask him if he wants to take a hit and the he says that he's just there to read the meter.

i know what fpl lol ha u prob made tht guys day lol

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/28/2010 2:55 PM

imadelovetobmx wrote:

ha i got another.

i_ridekink wrote:

i go to gore all the time

gore is amazing.my home mountain used to be holiday valley.

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard