haah death in snow

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2010 2:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:54 AM

well we have no school and wont tomorrow and i cant ride every skatepark is closed so i wanted to have a little fun

[LINK TO IMAGE]

then i died haha nd had no shirt on so my nips freezed!

|

2/10/2010 2:42 PM

haha... at least its in the powder not on the pavement..

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

2/10/2010 3:22 PM

I did the same thing...well not really! I had to shovel the 3' snow drift off my front porch roof. I was almost done and finally frickn slipped. It would normally be about a 10' fall but since I had just shoveled all the snow off it was only like 5! I managed to jump out away from all the shrubs that are in front of the porch and landed on my 6' tall drop in ramp I made for my girls to sled down. Too funny. A car drove by and the people jumped out asking if I was ok. I was like, Oh I'm fine, I do this all the time!

SNOW SUCKS!

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

2/10/2010 3:29 PM

hahahaha

|

2/10/2010 3:59 PM

haha same here it sucks i want the snow to go away

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

2/10/2010 4:35 PM

You know, normally I don't mind the snow. I mean, we don't normally get hit this hard with it so when it comes down, I can plan around it and normally leave work early and go do some night snow boarding at the slopes. But with the kids out of school and so much coming down I just can't get away to go do it.

I think I am also going to lose my mind when all my new parts show up and I can't go ride it because there is snow everywhere!

|

2/10/2010 4:58 PM

haha yeah it was fun im gonna do it in my boxers tomro and jump off my roof ill get a vid

|

2/12/2010 5:02 AM

Make sure that shit ain't frozen over! All our snow got hit with some nice sunshine yesterday and developed a nice icy tip layer! We got like 3-4' icecycle hanging off the houses now!

|

2/12/2010 5:44 AM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

haha yeah it was fun im gonna do it in my boxers tomro and jump off my roof ill get a vid

Do it haha

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!