why do you hate scooters

Related:
Create New Tag

4/19/2013 7:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/20/2013 6:12 AM

I have no problem with them but then again ive never seen any around here

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

4/20/2013 6:12 AM

Bump

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

4/20/2013 7:15 AM

scooters are cool

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/20/2013 10:11 AM

I like them, some of the guys who scoot are cool. Just a lot of them happen to be annoying 10-12 year olds but the older ones seem chill.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/20/2013 10:13 AM

i hate scooters, because scooters hate i

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/20/2013 10:15 AM

Oh and if you're still looking for haircut ideas, get a scenester haircut like mine wink

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/20/2013 6:19 PM

I mess around on one, doesn't mean I scoot. I think that's for 25% of the scooters. They're sooo fun !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/20/2013 6:28 PM

Hates' a real strong word. They're just objects. We prefer ours bikes, doesn't mean we hate everything else.

Now the people who ride their shit like retards and get in the way.. those can be pretty fucking annoying. Which in skate parks happens to be mostly scooters because those are popular with kids. Gotta have patience with the kiddies.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/21/2013 1:36 PM

Id hate on the scooter kids for being snakes and not watching where their going all the time but i cant........they are just so fun to run over...........nothing like getting mowed down to find out about park etiquette

|

4/21/2013 2:35 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I mess around on one, doesn't mean I scoot. I think that's for 25% of the scooters. They're sooo fun !

same i call them cheat bikes

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/24/2013 7:22 AM

I have no problem with real scooterers. I actually end up taking one of my scooter acquaintances when I go to the park and ride it for a bit. I just fucking hate the little 11 year olds with the MGP's the just run around in circles and snaking the shit out of everyone. This is why I ride 95% street.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/24/2013 3:42 PM

It's not the scooter so much, but the kids who ride them. A lot of the riders are annoying 9-12 year olds who snake everyone and act like there the best. I love using scooters just to fool around with cause its really easy to do tricks on. There like a cheat bike making every trick easier, like a tailwhip or a barspin. Within one day of riding a scooter I could 360, barspin, tailwhip, etc. but when riding a bike those tricks can take a whole summer to master.

|

4/24/2013 7:27 PM

I have no problem either i was just wondering cause i hear all this shit lol, like the guy up there said it is fun to run them over lmao not on purpose of course lmao.

|

Refs:

4/25/2013 7:10 PM

i dislike the skooter riders in AUS with a passion, just the dirty ratty kids everywhere, they snake everyone throw glass bottles in the park can't fakie for crap and winge if you run into them and cry (and this is the 16 year old ones) just everything about them i can't stand. maybe it's just me or just the ones here. hope they aren't like this everywhere

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

4/26/2013 8:51 AM

Four wrote:

I like them, some of the guys who scoot are cool. Just a lot of them happen to be annoying 10-12 year olds but the older ones seem chill.

There are older ones? I work at a toy store so I see every little brat walk in with mommy or daddy and go straight to the MGP so they can learn how to "kickflip". Then I remember why I haven't hit up my local in over two years, because its swapped with these little shits.

|

4/26/2013 10:58 AM

jamiespadina wrote:

i dislike the skooter riders in AUS with a passion, just the dirty ratty kids everywhere, they snake everyone throw glass bottles in the park can't fakie for crap and winge if you run into them and cry (and this is the 16 year old ones) just everything about them i can't stand. maybe it's just me or just the ones here. hope they aren't like this everywhere

LOL 16? A little old to be sucking on a scooter. I don't see why they don't just switch up to a bmx, but i guess if you can't handle a fucking scooter at 16 years, don't even bother with a bike.
This little short ass kid my youngest brother knows(hes in fourth grade) rides a scooter like a champ. Rides a ton of street, does his triple whips off 5 stairs n shit, it looks damn pro when a kid that small lands em with ease. I can't even come close to that stupid shit.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/26/2013 7:08 PM

Ain't nothing wrong with scooters hating bmxers hating at scooters and "wood pushers" is just one of those little annoying trends.

People who ride scooters aren't stupid I met a dude today who rode a scooter and He asked me If I was gonna hit a ledge I was popping up on and we actually rode the spot together took turns. Then again I've met people on scooters who are inconsiderate but it's the same for Bmxers. The dudes that would say "whats up" whenever they saw me stopped talking to me when I started riding with a helmet. Had a couple instances where dudes on brakeless bikes who couldn't even bunny hop knee height started laughing on me and dogging on me because I wear a helmet. Had times when skaters made stupid remarks at me, Have also met people who are outright assholes people who don't ride bmx or skate or scooter just fucking assholes. Comments like " I see you got all your little protection on" stupid sarcastic remarks made to attempt and belittle someone.

Kids are snaking you? Stop them and tell them you wanna hit something if they could wait a bit.... ask politely and if they continue to be little shits and don't respect your comment go ahead and fucking do your line. If you ram into the kid that's on him, you politely asked him to move and he decided not to. It's just like a guy who trys to pick a fight with someone and gets his ass beat you think people have sympathy for people who start shit? Hell no.

Someone throws a glass bottle or something is bothering you move it out of the way and if it's a consistent problem go back later or look for another spot. Humanity puzzles me.... So much fucking hate that goes around it's pathetic.

Anywayz you guys are all different and unique we all handle things differently it is what it is.

|

4/27/2013 5:18 AM

i dislike the kids snaking lines on scooters and espesially since the other week one was snaking behind me when i was fakieing, so when i pivotted i closelined the fucker. bruised my arm up to shit.

But scooters i HATE with a passion. death traps them things, spent over half my life having probems with one of my front teeth coz of those stupid contraptions.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/27/2013 7:00 PM

This has been answered countless time by this simple answer...it isn't the scooter part that I hate. It's the kids who snake you and the arrogant fucks who think they're the shit. There's a group of probably 5 or 6 scooter riders at my local park that are chill as fuck and funny as hell

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

4/27/2013 11:25 PM

scooters are snakes... i got snaked at a near empty street spot. now come on thats something to hate about.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/28/2013 2:35 PM

Photo
Substitute Justin Bieber with Scooters and you got your answer.
|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"