hate skaters

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2010 4:02 PM

im not talkin about all skaters, but those punks who think there all that just cus thay can roll down the sidewalk on a bord. anyone els think there anoying?

|

You can ride reel good, but i bet you cant crash as good as i can

you dont need a helmet cam, you need a helmet.-vanillseatbmx (to \bmx-1995/)

5/27/2010 4:11 PM

yea

|

OHHHH BILLY! YOU NAUGHTY BOY!
SKEET SKEET SKEET

I'm Legit!!!
609-980-6050

Traded: Nikpeterson
Sold: Leatherbarrow(got scammed), Nomnom

5/27/2010 4:56 PM

I hate it when I hear skaters complaining about bmxers in the skatepark.

|

5/27/2010 7:05 PM

at my local theres all these 'skaters' that cant do anything but ollie
they just stand around smoking cigs and vomiting on the park

|

5/27/2010 7:49 PM

ya, theres a bunch of skaters in sum towns close to me and thay take up all the good riding spots (theres not a lot) and haf of them cant even ollie.

|

You can ride reel good, but i bet you cant crash as good as i can

you dont need a helmet cam, you need a helmet.-vanillseatbmx (to \bmx-1995/)

5/28/2010 10:43 AM

alex517 wrote:

When they do that I just get in there way as much as possible.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

5/29/2010 7:50 AM

alex517 wrote:

alexpresler wrote:

I usually try to hit them, and tell them to get the FUCK out of my way. If they try to cock off, I roll up to them, stand up and say "Really?" They 99% of the time back down because they KNOW I will destroy them.

Other times I say "Hey doood, this park is for EVERYONE, not just you are your homies. Did you forget the basics you learned in KINDERGARTEN? Sharing is good. If you want me to stay out of your way, stay out of mine, and we will all get along. If not, prepare to be plowed over by about 240 lbs of man+bike hauling ass at you." They move.

A cleverly disguised tailwhip attempt to almost taking off one of their heads works too.

But if it comes down to it, and they cock off, grab their board and throw it out of the park. I have launched a lot of lumber over the fences or across the place because some dipshit kid was being a douche because he wouldn't look out for me or my buddies.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/29/2010 6:03 PM

alex517 wrote:

alexpresler wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I usually try to hit them, and tell them to get the FUCK out of my way. If they try to cock off, I roll up to them, stand up and say "Really?" They 99% of the time back down because they KNOW I will destroy them.

Other times I say "Hey doood, this park is for EVERYONE, not just you are your homies. Did you forget the basics you learned in KINDERGARTEN? Sharing is good. If you want me to stay out of your way, stay out of mine, and we will all get along. If not, prepare to be plowed over by about 240 lbs of man+bike hauling ass at you." They move.

A cleverly disguised tailwhip attempt to almost taking off one of their heads works too.

But if it comes down to it, and they cock off, grab their board and throw it out of the park. I have launched a lot of lumber over the fences or across the place because some dipshit kid was being a douche because he wouldn't look out for me or my buddies.

grin grin grin grin
|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

5/29/2010 6:38 PM

alex517 wrote:

alexpresler wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

shocked laughing laughing laughing
|

Refs:Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5(x18)-
iridebmxeveryday-2funny4u-cokacola-bstick-
sxe411-gstring02-sunday.bmx21-irideafly(x46)-
jecbmx-mike-e-Disturbed11-ScramHype-
bdk1313-Lee_Rager-millsaps-purplerain814
-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU