headphones

Related:
Create New Tag

8/13/2012 11:06 PM

looking to get some over the head headphones, thinking of the dr dre solos, really popular but they seem pretty good, anyone have any experience with these or any other headphones?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/13/2012 11:43 PM

Audio Technica M50's are supposed to be really good for the price, im going to pick up a pair pretty soon

|

8/14/2012 6:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2012 6:14 AM

anything by Bose is gonna be better than any Beats at the same price, i mean the Beats are ok but the prices on them are so stupid that i laugh at anyone i see who wears them because the only reason most people wear them are for fashion. Get some Skullcandy Hesh 2's, they're pretty good and at $60 the sound is awesome. i've had a pair and they're far more comfortable than the Dre Solos.

|

8/14/2012 6:55 AM

I got a pair of Hesh 1's i dont use.

|

Refs: 25+

8/14/2012 10:20 AM

beats are good but they leak allot of the sound, i have some skull candys i got for a fifth of the price that are working out. the longest i've had a set of headphones without breaking them.

beats are slightly over priced, you can get way better headphones for the money

|

parkrat.

8/14/2012 3:48 PM

Buy a fake pair of Beats I hear they sound the same.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/15/2012 12:50 AM

With Beats, you're paying more for the brand than sound quality. With the same price, other companies will give you a lot better sound quality. My favourite are Sennheisers.

|

8/15/2012 1:27 AM

I only use in ear head phones, House Of Marley are the shit.

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

8/15/2012 5:49 AM

Sennheisers

|

8/15/2012 7:51 AM

brianoob wrote:

With Beats, you're paying more for the brand than sound quality. With the same price, other companies will give you a lot better sound quality. My favourite are Sennheisers.

dis mayne is ko rectum

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/17/2012 3:56 PM

Don't bother with Beats...seriously. Pick up some Sennheiser HD 25s, they're fairly pricey.. but so good!

|

I threw that shit before I walked in the room

8/17/2012 6:03 PM

Nike iD wrote:

This brings to mind a good story...

A buddy of mine is stationed in Korea and he finds the fake Dre Beats, he buys a shit load of them and mails them back to the U.S. and then has friends and family go buy real Dre Beats. Well he has everyone replace the real ones with fake ones and everyone returns the fake ones back to Best Buy and Walmart, half of Pennsylvania and New Jersey has fake Dre Beats

he did this with about 50 pairs or more, i don't think he ever got caught because this happened maybe 2 years ago now and he's since fallen off the face of the earth since he got stationed over in Germany.

|

8/17/2012 8:56 PM

Nike iD wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

This brings to mind a good story...

A buddy of mine is stationed in Korea and he finds the fake Dre Beats, he buys a shit load of them and mails them back to the U.S. and then has friends and family go buy real Dre Beats. Well he has everyone replace the real ones with fake ones and everyone returns the fake ones back to Best Buy and Walmart, half of Pennsylvania and New Jersey has fake Dre Beats

he did this with about 50 pairs or more, i don't think he ever got caught because this happened maybe 2 years ago now and he's since fallen off the face of the earth since he got stationed over in Germany.

one of my friends had the old gopro, bought the new one, swapped them out and returned it. same thing when blockbuster didnt put anything on their games, if yours was scratched you get a new one for 6 bucks

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/20/2012 9:22 AM

ive got a pair of dre solo hd's, and they dont leak as much sound as the studios do, but i got them for 75 bucks, and went to walmart and returned them to make sure theyre real, so i won that one.... but i put a pair of bose headhones on, and they were better than my beats by 10x easily, way more comfortable and canceled the sound much better.

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

8/23/2012 3:46 PM

beats suck, over priced, and shitty sound.. get bose, sennheiser, klipsch or shure

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

8/29/2012 12:02 AM

NebLikesBMX wrote:

I only use in ear head phones, House Of Marley are the shit.

This. These headphones have two year warranties on them and they're damn cheap.

|