headphones

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2012 4:13 PM

So i want some headphones for xmas, maximum price is $200. I know nothing about headphones, ive only owned skullcandys :p, but i would prefer over-ear. Thats all i know. I listen to alternative-indie stuff, electronic stuff, some punk pop. Soo if anyone has some recommendations that would be great.

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

11/27/2012 4:32 PM

Bose makes some nice ones, there's other brands out there but please don't drop that money on Beats because there are far superior headphones than the Beats for the same money or less.

|

11/28/2012 1:42 PM

anyone know anything about Sennheiser's?

|

11/28/2012 1:48 PM

yeah, Senn > Beats

http://www.head-fi.org/t/366657/sennheiser-595-vs-beats-by-dr-dre

just google it, you'll find audiophiles (music junkies) who live for perfect sound and they all say that if the Beats were around $150 then they'd be good, but $300+ is retarded and you can get the Sennheiser HD600's for the same price and they're far better.

|

11/28/2012 2:35 PM

i have v-moda lp2 and they are amazing. beats are shit.

|

Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential.STREET DAWG. [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/the-day-has-come,1274784]>BIKE CHECK HERE

11/28/2012 5:06 PM

|

11/28/2012 5:11 PM

anything from Bose is worth the price BUT if you wanna stay with smaller headphones than just spend the $50 on some Skullcandy's, they're good for the price and are $100 cheaper than the Bose you posted.

|

11/29/2012 3:03 PM

I think i might get some Sennheiser's. Anyone have some models to suggest, and whats up with the 'veil' on them that i have heard of.

|

11/29/2012 3:39 PM

Audio Technica ATH-M50

|

Refs: element4all, kroller

11/29/2012 6:40 PM

|

12/5/2012 7:35 PM

I have Skullcandy Aviators. I know "ehhh Skullcandy" but these things are awesome. I listen to the same stuff as you and it sounds so dope on these. It's clear and easy to hear the lyrics, but you also get a light bass. I highly recommend them. They look sick too.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

12/6/2012 1:44 PM

i like Skullcandy, they sponsor a lot of the top athletes in extreme sports, they have awesome contests at the Dew Tour and shit and they don't mind hooking you up if you ask

|

12/10/2012 6:53 PM

i was at best buy and the guy that works there said the best headphones out are the dnas by monster(same people that made beats) they cost 200 for the over ear and then for 20 extra dollars you get a new pair any time you break them... or just anytime... scratch them bam brand new headphones.... felling like you want the "fresh fresh" or the "new new" bam new headphones

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones