help for phone

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2013 7:56 AM

i have tmobile and recently my phone has been paid off , but now my phone is extremely sluggish and irrsponsive to many apps , in march i going to get the samsung galaxy s5 , but till then i need a phone that can hold me over to the time , i am looking to find a phone that is andriod , has a nice camera and pretty good audio that i can find on ebay for under 200 used , please tell me if you know any

|

10/13/2013 12:09 PM

Samsung galaxy sucks. I doubt the s5 will be any better than the s4 :/ Sorry man

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/13/2013 10:27 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Samsung galaxy sucks. I doubt the s5 will be any better than the s4 :/ Sorry man

I just got a s4 like a month ago and is pretty awesome so far.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/15/2013 5:59 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

I just got a s4 like a month ago and is pretty awesome so far.

I got mine maybe 2 or3 months ago. It's been ok, I don't like how when someone texts you and you unlock your phone it doesn't go to the conversation with the new message...I've sent some pretty suggestive stuff to my friends by accident when it was meant for my girlfriend

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/15/2013 2:54 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

I got mine maybe 2 or3 months ago. It's been ok, I don't like how when someone texts you and you unlock your phone it doesn't go to the conversation with the new message...I've sent some pretty suggestive stuff to my friends by accident when it was meant for my girlfriend

Lol yeah I've almost done that before on my old phone but it had lag time before the message sent so I could cancel it, and you can't really do that with new pones.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/15/2013 3:19 PM

Htc one s. Or at least that's what I think it's called. Lol

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

10/15/2013 5:24 PM

ii Krxfted wrote:

Htc one s. Or at least that's what I think it's called. Lol

thanks i found one for 130 looks like a good camera

|

10/16/2013 1:35 PM

Go for Lg Nexus 5 by google in a few days, 299 bucks new and sim free. I have got the nexus 4 and its great.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

10/21/2013 12:33 PM

I got rid of tmobile because they SUUUUCKED in my area.

Verizon for me, 40 bucks cheaper, better phone than what I had. Woot!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/21/2013 5:45 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I got rid of tmobile because they SUUUUCKED in my area.

Verizon for me, 40 bucks cheaper, better phone than what I had. Woot!

haha tmobile sucks in my area too , but my family got a really good plan thats cheap

|