i dont think im supposed to feel this way

Related:
Create New Tag

8/6/2011 10:31 PM

okay so im basically going to ask u guys becuz noone else has helped, okay so WHENEVER i wake up, wether it be after a long nights sleep or a ten minute nap, i feel HORRIBLE, like im dizzy, my equilibreum is way off, my heads pounding, and i feel like im going to puke, i dont think its right, and no i dont have a hangover lol, but seriously doesnt anyone else have this happen? just curious

|

Logan Taylor Vital's music man....
Music is a universal language and need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
HAHA!
"I love you cait!"

Id rather be hated for who i am then loved for who im not" -Kurt Cobain

8/7/2011 3:24 AM

i only get like that after i have like an hour nap, i think its something to do with what you eat during the day, try brushing your teeth before you nap, that helped me somehow, if that doesnt work then im not sure bro.

|

i'm just here to chill

8/7/2011 5:44 AM

I feel like that all the time after I wake up. But I have epilepsy, so that kinda explains it for me.

|

It's an Eastern, and it's fucking awesome.

8/7/2011 10:44 AM

I only feel like shit after I wake up from naps. I'm not exactly sure why though

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

8/7/2011 10:45 AM

It's the air in Federal Way............cheerful

|

8/7/2011 2:39 PM

i always feel like that. i feel more hungover when I don't drink...I think we need meds

|

8/7/2011 6:13 PM

bloghogs wrote:

It's the air in Federal Way............cheerful

lol i wouldnt doubt it

|

Music is a universal language and need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
HAHA!
"I love you cait!"

8/9/2011 12:37 PM

maybe its morning sickness... whens the last time you had unprotected sex?

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

8/9/2011 1:08 PM

One Size FITs All wrote:

maybe its morning sickness... whens the last time you had unprotected sex?

Never

|

HAHA!
"I love you cait!"

8/9/2011 6:33 PM

You may be getting up too fast...I know if I am laying down, and get up real fast I have the same symptoms.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/9/2011 6:42 PM

that actually might be it

|

HAHA!
"I love you cait!"

8/9/2011 8:08 PM

i always feel that way

|

vital's redneck

8/9/2011 8:24 PM

Yeah, I feel like crap.... It always seems like I would go to sleep and feel great when i wake up but no...

|

8/10/2011 2:40 AM

Dude Its just cause you are getting up too fast. Once I was sitting in the dark in my living room playing the 360 and I got up super fast turned around looking into my kitchen which had its lights on and walked like 7 steps. Only for me to just collapse and see nothing but black. After a second or two on the ground my vision cleared up. It was the strangest feeling ever. You know in the movies when someone gets shot its like a slow mo shot of their face falling to the floor? Yea that is pretty much what it felt like. Haha.

|