insomnia

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2013 1:46 AM

i literally stay up till 4 or every morning , if i try to lay down any earlier ill just stare at my wall for hours. and even at 4 or 5 i have to force myself to sleep by being super fucking bored , anyone else have this problem ?

|

6/21/2013 3:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2013 3:05 AM

Yup, every night. Mine is due to Nerve Pain. My shoulder is fucked, i have the shakes, i have chronic pain & like you i literally have to force myself to sleep or stay awake till i basically pass out. I fucking hate it.

|

6/21/2013 3:09 AM

Topsey wrote:

Yup, every night. Mine is due to Nerve Pain. My shoulder is fucked, i have the shakes, i have chronic pain & like you i literally have to force myself to sleep or stay awake till i basically pass out. I fucking hate it.

like just now i layed down right after posting this , and i just layed in my bed staring at my fucking wall and got so pissed off i got up and now im eating

|

6/21/2013 3:49 AM

LoL smile

Yeah i get that, roll around get comfy, look at the wall. Roll over, hang off the bed, look at the floor. Get up. I fell asleep on the couch for like 3 hours from 4am to 7am got up sorted out my Medication & Insulin. I can't remember it but i fell asleep again for a couple of hours again. My parents just got on with their mornings & left me on the couch lol.

|

6/21/2013 9:34 AM

Ya i do.....sucks for work running on 3 or 4 hours sleep everyday.......if i only i smoked as much pot as i used to id sleep more

|

6/22/2013 11:22 AM

I used to have insomnia, it wasn't bad but I could never fall asleep for hours, but one day I just decided to stop caring if I would fall asleep or not. Normally I would try really hard to fall asleep drinking warm milk, listening to relaxing tapes etc. but I found that once I just stopped caring I just dosed off. Now I only have trouble sleeping if I'm excited for something the next day.

|

6/25/2013 12:36 AM

i do, i generally stay up until i see sun, then i try to sleep... but i dont really need to be up until one or two pm anyway so it doesnt matter

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

7/1/2013 1:35 AM

still staying awake till fucking 7 am everyday i hate it , in the late night hours all i do is think because there is no one to talk to and shit gets me depressed i hate it

|