instagram question

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2014 8:38 PM

Why does it say my account was disabled? I'm pretty sure i didnt violate any of the terms of service i only had like 6 posts and i wasn't posting pictures of my butthole or anything. So yeah not sure what happened maybe someone just reported me for no reason, should i just reinstall the app or something?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/9/2014 8:52 PM

Either someone went on your account and disabled it or you were reported. Reinstalling the app won't do anything so you'll most likely have to make a new account or contact Instagram support.

|

1/9/2014 8:56 PM

dude gay.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/9/2014 8:57 PM

did you comment on anything to offend anybody?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/9/2014 9:25 PM

@cmxx yeah I'll probably try and contact them hopefully they can sort it out if not I'll just make another i guess

@feeble i dont think so... the last thing i commented on was chucks picture, and i pretty much just commented in pictures from the people on here. does my account still show up on your follwers list?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/9/2014 9:32 PM

might want to talk to instagram customer service and not some dudes who ride bikes.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/9/2014 9:37 PM

carjakester wrote:

might want to talk to instagram customer service and not some dudes who ride bikes.

Haha yeah i know man i just thought maybe it was a glitch or something and someone might have had the same problem and knew if just re-installing it would work...i e-mailed them already I'll see what they say

|

Murica bike check

1/9/2014 10:10 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

@cmxx yeah I'll probably try and contact them hopefully they can sort it out if not I'll just make another i guess

@feeble i dont think so... the last thing i commented on was chucks picture, and i pretty much just commented in pictures from the people on here. does my account still show up on your follwers list?

You're still on mine dude.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/9/2014 10:15 PM

probably wouldn't be disabled if you did post your butthole instead

|

vital's redneck

1/10/2014 4:50 PM

someone mighta reported you just to be a dick

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/10/2014 6:44 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

i do that to sickdude once a day and he still doesn't get locked

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

1/10/2014 7:19 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

ahahah that's kinda fucked... they probably ignore you for so many lol

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

1/10/2014 7:20 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Lolol I just did this

|

1/10/2014 9:15 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Yeah i really think thats what happened...i think it was chuck haha

|

Murica bike check

1/10/2014 9:18 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Yeah i really think thats what happened...i think it was chuck haha

Dafuq would I do that for? I think what I commented back was worse! Did you get back into your account?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/12/2014 9:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2014 10:03 AM

I get annoyed when random kids I dont know add me for no reason whatsoever.

I had like 5 skaters add me on Instagram and FB and I have never met them.

I had a random 14 year old girl add me and she followed like 5000 people and lived somewhere in Cali. Big old NO THANKS. So I reported her as spam. Seriously a 14 year old girl should not have that many people she follows or that follow her. It was messed up...especially with the comments she had on her pictures and captions...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/12/2014 11:35 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I get annoyed when random kids I dont know add me for no reason whatsoever.

I had like 5 skaters add me on Instagram and FB and I have never met them.

I had a random 14 year old girl add me and she followed like 5000 people and lived somewhere in Cali. Big old NO THANKS. So I reported her as spam. Seriously a 14 year old girl should not have that many people she follows or that follow her. It was messed up...especially with the comments she had on her pictures and captions...

dat shits fucked lol

|

1/12/2014 11:38 AM

@dave the same with me i had about 10 random ass kids start following me (a few from like asia and new york) and other random people like all my pictures, which i guess reall isnt a big deal but still annoying. dirt ron like one of my pictures i thought that was cool haha

|

Murica bike check

1/12/2014 11:41 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Dafuq would I do that for? I think what I commented back was worse! Did you get back into your account?

I think the better question would be why did you hahaha and yeah that funny though i dont even want to imagine what would happen if someone actually did that and no i didnt still says it's disabled i guess I'll just make a new one

|

Murica bike check