instagram question

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2014 8:38 PM

Why does it say my account was disabled? I'm pretty sure i didnt violate any of the terms of service i only had like 6 posts and i wasn't posting pictures of my butthole or anything. So yeah not sure what happened maybe someone just reported me for no reason, should i just reinstall the app or something?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/9/2014 8:52 PM

Either someone went on your account and disabled it or you were reported. Reinstalling the app won't do anything so you'll most likely have to make a new account or contact Instagram support.

|

1/9/2014 8:56 PM

dude gay.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/9/2014 8:57 PM

did you comment on anything to offend anybody?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/9/2014 9:25 PM

@cmxx yeah I'll probably try and contact them hopefully they can sort it out if not I'll just make another i guess

@feeble i dont think so... the last thing i commented on was chucks picture, and i pretty much just commented in pictures from the people on here. does my account still show up on your follwers list?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/9/2014 9:32 PM

might want to talk to instagram customer service and not some dudes who ride bikes.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/9/2014 9:37 PM

carjakester wrote:

might want to talk to instagram customer service and not some dudes who ride bikes.

Haha yeah i know man i just thought maybe it was a glitch or something and someone might have had the same problem and knew if just re-installing it would work...i e-mailed them already I'll see what they say

|

Murica bike check

1/9/2014 10:10 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

@cmxx yeah I'll probably try and contact them hopefully they can sort it out if not I'll just make another i guess

@feeble i ...more

You're still on mine dude.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/9/2014 10:15 PM

probably wouldn't be disabled if you did post your butthole instead

|

vital's redneck

1/10/2014 4:50 PM

someone mighta reported you just to be a dick

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/10/2014 6:44 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

i do that to sickdude once a day and he still doesn't get locked

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

1/10/2014 7:19 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

ahahah that's kinda fucked... they probably ignore you for so many lol

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

1/10/2014 7:20 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Lolol I just did this

|

1/10/2014 9:15 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Yeah i really think thats what happened...i think it was chuck haha

|

Murica bike check

1/10/2014 9:18 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Yeah i really think thats what happened...i think it was chuck haha

Dafuq would I do that for? I think what I commented back was worse! Did you get back into your account?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/12/2014 9:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2014 10:03 AM

I get annoyed when random kids I dont know add me for no reason whatsoever.

I had like 5 skaters add me on Instagram and FB and I have never met them.

I had a random 14 year old girl add me and she followed like 5000 people and lived somewhere in Cali. Big old NO THANKS. So I reported her as spam. Seriously a 14 year old girl should not have that many people she follows or that follow her. It was messed up...especially with the comments she had on her pictures and captions...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/12/2014 11:35 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I get annoyed when random kids I dont know add me for no reason whatsoever.

I had like 5 skaters add me on Instagram and FB ...more

dat shits fucked lol

|

1/12/2014 11:38 AM

@dave the same with me i had about 10 random ass kids start following me (a few from like asia and new york) and other random people like all my pictures, which i guess reall isnt a big deal but still annoying. dirt ron like one of my pictures i thought that was cool haha

|

Murica bike check

1/12/2014 11:41 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Dafuq would I do that for? I think what I commented back was worse! Did you get back into your account?

I think the better question would be why did you hahaha and yeah that funny though i dont even want to imagine what would happen if someone actually did that and no i didnt still says it's disabled i guess I'll just make a new one

|

Murica bike check