kijiji buyer rant

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2014 5:29 PM

I recently sold some old lego on kijiji, and listed it as "missing a few pieces" and I soon got an angry email from the buyer saying that "its missing atleast 50 pieces". The lego was a lot of over 1000 pieces of all castle lego, and was made up of over 6 sets, some of them being very expensive sets. Well I sold the lego for $200 (originally worth over $500) and this is old lego a collector could sell for a lot if they found the missing parts. Well I offered to pay the guy $15 (50missingparts/1000pieces x $200 is $10) to compensate for the missing parts or one of my other lego sets which is not missing any pieces (worth $30 new). He did not feel that it was a fair deal and he said he wants $30 for the missing parts, or he wanted two of my lego sets which were worth over $100. 20 emails later and I'm still arguing with him about the cost of the missing parts, and the cost of these lego sets I offered to sell him at a discount. I even offered to let him return the lego but he doesn't seem to want to. Can I just ignore his emails? Do I have to pay for the missing parts since I did not list on the ad that there are over 50 pieces missing (so he says). I believe he is telling the truth about the missing lego, but he does not listen to common sense and I do not want to have to deal with this. He also wants to meet with me 20 minutes away from my house, do I really owe him anything?

|

2/22/2014 5:42 PM

Well you did put it was missing pieces so id say its his fault for not considering that in the first place and honestly 50 out of a 100 pieces isnt even that bad so I'd tell him to deal with it, seems like he's jist being a little bitch about things

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/22/2014 5:50 PM

Well when I sold it to him he did say "theres no more than 10 pieces missing right" and I told him that I didnt kno but there probably wasnt any more than 10 missing cause I didnt think that there was so many missing. But it pisses me off cause its $10 worth of lego and hes trying to tell me that I'm wrong when I know I'm right.

|

2/22/2014 8:12 PM

Just block his emails.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/23/2014 1:47 AM

I would tell him to fuck off

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/23/2014 7:47 AM

Well i dont know, i would just tell him that your refund offer is final and if he doesn't want to accept it it's his problem and then stop responding

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin