lol @ the dicks00d

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2013 11:17 AM

lil guy got all butthurt and messaged me on v2 cause i said his bike is a pos... and he was sayin shit about how my company is gay and shit.....and he was beggin for a sponsorship like a couple weeks ago.... smh lololololol

i thought it was funny, so i shared. i was cool with him but i guess immaturity can ruin that.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

10/17/2013 11:27 AM

To be fair... your company seems like bullshit so far... No offence ya know.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/17/2013 11:29 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

explain how i have products, and a team?

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

10/17/2013 12:33 PM

Seriously he is butt hurt lol idk why you would pay any attention to him seriously.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/17/2013 12:47 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Good for you.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/17/2013 12:51 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

n-dur correct ? who is on your team and do u have a website ( im not being negative , just asking )

|

10/17/2013 1:18 PM

Lololol he's stupid. I've seen specs of some parts on your company, looks pretty beefy. I'd actually love to try them out, he's probably just made cause they're too heavy for his weakass

|

10/17/2013 1:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2013 2:23 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

chad88 wrote:

n-dur correct ? who is on your team and do u have a website ( im not being negative , just asking )

no website as of yet, my buddy is still working on it... and i have a couple locals i might sign on, and i have jeff cadger and luis caballero smile

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

10/17/2013 1:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2013 1:54 PM

@sundaybmxrr - i like your thinking man. and thanks, thats what i am striving for, beefy parts. weight whores have ruined alot of parts. i feel like most street riders dont really care all that much about weight, but want something that wont break. and not sure what you like for bars, but thats what im working on now

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

10/17/2013 1:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2013 1:58 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

@sundaybmxrr - i like your thinking man. and thanks, thats what i am striving for, beefy parts. weight whores have ruined alot of parts. i feel like most street riders dont really care all that much about weight, but want something that wont break. and not sure what you like for bars, but thats what im working on now

weight whores havent really ruined parts. they mostly ride total,fly, khe, profile, colony with ti etc. none of those are really intended for heavy street use. Weight still matters, I cant think of anyone other than trend whores who want to ride a 29lb bike. Not trying to be a dick just saying, I know super beefy shit is in right now but light can still be strong and "street" take skavenger,odyssey sunday and fbm for examples.

|

10/17/2013 2:37 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Pictures of your products maybe? Or a website? An official statement from the 2 dudes on your team that they are on your team? All of those have yet to be seen.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/17/2013 2:53 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Pictures of your products maybe? Or a website? An official statement from the 2 dudes on your team that they are on your team? All of those have yet to be seen.

pics of the first run of stickers are on v2. and the bars are being made, but wont be in stock for about 10-14 days, and the website is also being made right now. statements and news will be posted on the website once it is complete

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

10/17/2013 3:41 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

pics of the first run of stickers are on v2. and the bars are being made, but wont be in stock for about 10-14 days, and the website is also being made right now. statements and news will be posted on the website once it is complete

Then I guess we shall wait for those parts and that website huh?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/17/2013 3:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2013 3:54 PM

is there any way i can see your parts?

Edit: i didnt read the above...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/17/2013 4:16 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

no website as of yet, my buddy is still working on it... and i have a couple locals i might sign on, and i have jeff cadger and luis caballero smile

good luck man i like were your headed with your parts

|

10/17/2013 6:52 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

I'd rather have beefy parts that'll last than slimmed down parts that are junk. My bike probably weighs 25 & a half pounds now that I just added 2 DG Chromoly guards in the front.. doesn't really bother me at all. I don't really have much of a preference for bars except I've grown fond of higher upsweep.. other than that, I don't really have too big a preference.. Only ever broke bars on the weld before.

|

10/17/2013 7:53 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'd rather have beefy parts that'll last than slimmed down parts that are junk. My bike probably weighs 25 & a half pounds now that I just added 2 DG Chromoly guards in the front.. doesn't really bother me at all. I don't really have much of a preference for bars except I've grown fond of higher upsweep.. other than that, I don't really have too big a preference.. Only ever broke bars on the weld before.

well i am about to get my four life bars in stock in the next couple weeks... 8.375 rise, 27 wide, 12 backsweep, 2 or 4 degree backsweep, black or raw, 22mm crossbar

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

10/17/2013 8:13 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

well i am about to get my four life bars in stock in the next couple weeks... 8.375 rise, 27 wide, 12 backsweep, 2 or 4 degree backsweep, black or raw, 22mm crossbar

Those in 4 degree upsweep would be amazing, to me at least haha

|

10/18/2013 5:17 AM

well they will be in stock within the next 2 weeks. they retail for $64.99

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

10/18/2013 11:01 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

So your only selling point is the geo of the bars i mean you can get some nice handlebars for that price and that's because the company's have pro riders ride the bars for months or years before they come out. And if they don't last a long time then they will probably want there money back and most bars have warranty's basically i mean really you need to ask your self "are people really going to buy my stuff" too really not bashing you or anything like that just think about it.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/18/2013 11:20 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

So your only selling point is the geo of the bars i mean you can get some nice handlebars for that price and that's because the company's have pro riders ride the bars for months or years before they come out. And if they don't last a long time then they will probably want there money back and most bars have warranty's basically i mean really you need to ask your self "are people really going to buy my stuff" too really not bashing you or anything like that just think about it.

they are made by solid, so theyre not some garage built shit... and they have a lifetime warrany against manufacturers defects. basically the only selling point of any bars is geometry anyway. and trust me theyre gonna be tough. if they hold up for me, theyll be great! i seem to bend bars every couple months now lol

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

10/29/2013 3:39 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

they are made by solid, so theyre not some garage built shit... and they have a lifetime warrany against manufacturers defects. basically the only selling point of any bars is geometry anyway. and trust me theyre gonna be tough. if they hold up for me, theyll be great! i seem to bend bars every couple months now lol

you thinkin of makin any 4 pc bars?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/29/2013 3:48 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

you thinkin of makin any 4 pc bars?

thats what the foür life bars are

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook