|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/26/2013 10:21 PM

yes

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/26/2013 10:59 PM

blue blood and red blood are in different Vessels/Veins/Arteries, so they never mix up, and if a blue and red vessel/vein/artery splits, the blue Blood will become oxygenated and go red like the red blood.

|

6/26/2013 11:02 PM

Science

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

6/27/2013 8:26 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

blue blood and red blood are in different Vessels/Veins/Arteries, so they never mix up, and if a blue and red vessel/vein/artery splits, the blue Blood will become oxygenated and go red like the red blood.

It's amazing how God created our bodies system

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/27/2013 9:13 AM

God, what a poser........he isnt even real

|

6/27/2013 9:46 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

You're kidding, right?

Blood is never blue.

|

6/27/2013 10:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2013 10:10 AM

Guys lets clear stuff up and see If I remember this correctly from all my sciences classes. The heart is divided into two main parts and usually when learning about the type of blood that runs through the heart one part is blue and one part is red. This belief that blood is blue is not true. The reason you guys think blood is blue is because in science books blood is seperated by blue and red blood. "Blue blood" means blood which lacks oxygen therefore it turns blue once it runs through the hearts arteries and comes back again it passes through the "red part" of the heart. When the "blue blood" (really red blood just low on oxygen) passes through the "red part" of the heart it becomes oxygenated therefore making the low oxygen blood into oxygen rich blood.

So..... no blood is never blue it's just better to understand the human body separating the types of bloods that run through our system.

|

6/27/2013 10:22 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

You're kidding, right?

Blood is never blue.

I feel stupid now. I wasn't sure whether deoxygenated blood was blue or just the Vessels it travels through.

|

6/27/2013 10:31 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

You're kidding, right?

Blood is never blue.

BMX_Forever wrote:

I feel stupid now. I wasn't sure whether deoxygenated blood was blue or just the Vessels it travels through.

I dissected a cat in my anatomy class and it had blue veins,vessels whatever you want to call em. I'll give you that =D The more you know cheerful

|

6/27/2013 10:47 AM

eskimojay wrote:

God, what a poser........he isnt even real

You'll probably keep saying that when you're burning

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/27/2013 12:00 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

#jesusbuddies #rideforchrist #gayforsatan

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/27/2013 12:17 PM

|

6/27/2013 12:27 PM

i thought blood was blue the same reason the sky was blue. OXYGEN

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/28/2013 2:56 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

*facepalm

|

6/28/2013 11:26 AM

Man fuck god he tried to kill everyone by drowning him in that stupid story book, whys everyone hate on satan whatd he ever do, i bet hes a pretty cool guy

|