motorcycles

Related:
Create New Tag

3/15/2013 6:20 PM

anyone here ride? I just got my first bike today. 2007 Honda Shadow 750. 15k miles. Traded my El Camino for it.

This was taken this morning when I first got it
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Not even a day later we started making it a bobber. This is how it sits now
[LINK TO IMAGE]

I'm making a seat and wrapping it in tan leather, getting or maybe building some drag bars, putting a small rear fender, making a license plate mount. Mounting the brake light to the license plate and getting smaller turn signals.

|

vital's redneck

3/15/2013 7:28 PM

You had a el camino? And you traded it? Worst decision of your life. Bike looks good though.

|

3/15/2013 7:32 PM

Motorcycles are beautiful.... Just be careful when riding em =P Sometimes even when your careful shit happens... This isn't ment to scare you or anything just give you my two cents worth. A while back I was riding near a church practicing my wall rides and i usually go from one block to the other cross the street run back and do it again this particular time around I was getting ready to cross the street when this guy on a motorcycle gets hit from the back (wasn't his fault) BAM he flys and his bike flips and shit while the guy in the car floors the pedal and runs.... Being who I am I go over to see if the dudes ok called the ambulance he probably fractured an ankle or something. I guess my point being be smart about riding a motorcycle everything in life comes with risks what matters is if the risk is worth it to you. Being young and all I'd feel pretty confident saying your gonna floor that shit Dad took me driving once was fucking doing 60 on this long broad road FELT GREAT.... but what's it worth?

I'm not trying to act like your dad or some shit I don't know you and I don't know what you feel, think, are passionate about and what not. Just a foreword and being in a car isn't exactly safer than riding a motorcycle people get a false illusion because they're in a car and have seat belts they'll be fine.... Life is life... Its fucking beautiful sometimes you experience shit you didn't wish you had experience but take it with a grain of salt and move on.

Beautiful looking motorcycle =) Have fun =P

|

3/15/2013 8:19 PM

I'm way too much of a pussy to ride a motorcycle lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/15/2013 8:35 PM

greenbastard wrote:

You had a el camino? And you traded it? Worst decision of your life. Bike looks good though.

^Yes! I used to dirtbike but never had a street bike. Almost got a Ducati when I lived in Italy because they are so cheap over there. The wife figured I'd end up killing myself though (people in Naples drive so nutty) lol!

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/15/2013 11:30 PM

greenbastard wrote:

el caminos are common and cheap as fuck to get. I don't regret it at all. I can go out and buy a nicer el camino than what I had for about 5k if i want. I can do the same with this motorcycle too but i'd rather have the motorcycle than the el camino. It was a fucking money pit and wasnt anything special anyway. only nice shit was the paint and wheels. it was just a 350 with a turbo 350 trans. i'm really not missing much.

|

vital's redneck

3/16/2013 1:57 AM

Looks sweet man, can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done!

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

3/16/2013 5:53 AM

What year el camino did you trade for it?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/16/2013 11:26 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

1981. just a g body el camino. you see them all the time

|

vital's redneck

3/16/2013 11:29 PM

making a seat for it tomorrow. it's just gonna be a metal seat pan with a little padding wrapped in gray vinyl. it's just temporary. I'm gonna get a tan leather seat eventually.

|

vital's redneck

3/17/2013 6:34 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

1981. just a g body el camino. you see them all the time

Yea, nice.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/17/2013 4:48 PM

Yeah, I have had my drz for a while now, funnest bike I have ever ridden hands down.

|

3/17/2013 8:12 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Yeah, I have had my drz for a while now, funnest bike I have ever ridden hands down.

what size? I almost got a drz200 a couple years ago. it was the first motorcycle i ever rode. i'd like a dual sport if i lived like somewhere on a beach or something

|

vital's redneck

3/18/2013 7:35 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

what size? I almost got a drz200 a couple years ago. it was the first motorcycle i ever rode. i'd like a dual sport if i lived like somewhere on a beach or something

400cc

|

3/18/2013 10:50 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

400cc

nice. i bet that thing is fun. do you take it off road much?

|

vital's redneck

3/18/2013 10:54 AM

took these pics this morning for euan. bobbed it yesterday and built a seat pan. it'll be covered in tan leather eventually. i got some carpet pad for padding.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

vital's redneck

3/18/2013 11:07 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

400cc

BLRBMX wrote:

nice. i bet that thing is fun. do you take it off road much?

About the only thing to do around here, no good roads.

|

3/18/2013 11:13 PM

I keen to see how it turns out. i ride dirt bikes btw

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/18/2013 11:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2013 11:50 PM

i have a 72 harley sprint ss350... its muh first bike, havent even got to ride it yet, and my buddy might be hooking me up with a late 70s enduro for 50 bucks

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/20/2013 11:29 AM

yeah, i ride

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/20/2013 5:36 PM

sbc785 wrote:

yeah, i ride

[LINK TO IMAGE]

hell yeah! r1's are sick. i got offered a 2003 champions edition one but i took the shadow instead. once i get more riding experience and everything i might try to get an r6

|

vital's redneck

3/20/2013 7:34 PM

i picked that up for $500...not a single thing wrong with it and it has a clear title too,.

|

3/20/2013 10:40 PM

sbc785 wrote:

i picked that up for $500...not a single thing wrong with it and it has a clear title too,.

Fuck you.! you should be sent to jail for stealing ahaha. thats insane. in australia it would be like $4000+

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/21/2013 3:53 PM

sbc785 wrote:

That is an amazing deal holy shit. how did you score that?

|

vital's redneck

3/21/2013 6:12 PM

The guy who was selling it wanted a new Harley so he sold this for cheap. He thought it needed a new battery and a new rear tire when all the battery need to be was charged and the tire had a broken valve stem. The forks need the seals replaced but other than that this thing rides as smooth as the day it was taken from the stealership.

|

3/21/2013 9:45 PM

Photo
|

Street. Park.

3/23/2013 8:14 PM

sbc785 wrote:

The guy who was selling it wanted a new Harley so he sold this for cheap. He thought it needed a new battery and a new rear tire when all the battery need to be was charged and the tire had a broken valve stem. The forks need the seals replaced but other than that this thing rides as smooth as the day it was taken from the stealership.

thats a fuckin smoking deal

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

3/23/2013 8:16 PM

as soon as i get back from my trip im picking up an enduro for 50 bucks, everythings there... just no title, the engine is seized and the tank has a bit of rust in it... but it should be a solid project, after i get it running i think im going to either bob it or beat on it hard... or both... maybe make a flat tracker out of it... idk for 50 bucks the possibilities are endless lol

|

3/23/2013 8:27 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

as soon as i get back from my trip im picking up an enduro for 50 bucks, everythings there... just no title, the engine is seized and the tank has a bit of rust in it... but it should be a solid project, after i get it running i think im going to either bob it or beat on it hard... or both... maybe make a flat tracker out of it... idk for 50 bucks the possibilities are endless lol

nice! what is it?

|

vital's redneck

3/23/2013 10:28 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

nice! what is it?

not really any clue, my buddys just had it sitting for a few years, i think its a late 70's yamaha enduro... it kicked over before winter, but its been sitting out for the entire time and whatnot, so its probably going to take a bit of work... i still havent even got to ride my sprint or anything, so ill probably learn to ride on that, and learn to work on bikes on this lol... i figure with 50 bucks i cant go wrong lol

|