need answer...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2013 1:20 PM

why do chavvy c*nts always get involved in people's lives and how do i learn to not give a f*ck?

|

8/31/2013 1:33 PM

Don't give a fuck!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/31/2013 1:37 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Don't give a fuck!

i try to but they're always there! commenting on every quote it's so annoying, then people from my school find it fun to gossip about me, it's just crapsad

|

8/31/2013 1:39 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Don't give a fuck!

kyle x F-IT wrote:

i try to but they're always there! commenting on every quote it's so annoying, then people from my school find it fun to gossip about me, it's just crapsad

Don't pay attention to them?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/31/2013 1:44 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Don't give a fuck!

kyle x F-IT wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Don't pay attention to them?

honestly, it's really hard. they always confront you about stuffsad

|

8/31/2013 1:45 PM

Fuck every single chav, I hope EVERY one of them gets obliterated.

Fucking junkie fucks

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/31/2013 1:56 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Fuck every single chav, I hope EVERY one of them gets obliterated.

Fucking junkie fucks

dude, you're a God.

|

8/31/2013 3:22 PM

Honestly, i hope one day every chav is rounded up & put on a Desert Island that has security walls like 150 feet high & go so far down into the Sea that even if someone managed to hold their breath/get some diving equipment the water pressure would crush them like a Ant under a Morbidly Obese Mans Foot.. See how hard they are when they are left with no food or water on an Island they cannot get off!! I wonder how long their "Crews" would last when they have to fight for survival or maybe there might be like warfare between rival "crews" to get food & drink. Obviously they would have to televise it for decent, intelligent, honest members of society to watch! Like one of those Ship Wrecked programs but actually worth watching. Fucking Scum.. I lived in Reading pretty much one of the Chaviest areas in the South East & THANK FUCK my Mum got a new Job & we moved to a tiny village on the outskirts of a small town in Oxfordshire. There is literally a Farm across the road from my bedroom window as neighbours! There are a few Chavvy kids in the town but they are total pussies, they are like rude bois give it all mouth & you give it back they shut the fuck up & back down haha. It's bliss!

|

8/31/2013 5:32 PM

Topsey wrote:

Honestly, i hope one day every chav is rounded up & put on a Desert Island that has security walls like 150 feet high & go so far down into the Sea that even if someone managed to hold their breath/get some diving equipment the water pressure would crush them like a Ant under a Morbidly Obese Mans Foot.. See how hard they are when they are left with no food or water on an Island they cannot get off!! I wonder how long their "Crews" would last when they have to fight for survival or maybe there might be like warfare between rival "crews" to get food & drink. Obviously they would have to televise it for decent, intelligent, honest members of society to watch! Like one of those Ship Wrecked programs but actually worth watching. Fucking Scum.. I lived in Reading pretty much one of the Chaviest areas in the South East & THANK FUCK my Mum got a new Job & we moved to a tiny village on the outskirts of a small town in Oxfordshire. There is literally a Farm across the road from my bedroom window as neighbours! There are a few Chavvy kids in the town but they are total pussies, they are like rude bois give it all mouth & you give it back they shut the fuck up & back down haha. It's bliss!

I was born in Reading but moved to Ireland long ago.

What part were you in?

There are I few parks there I believe.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/31/2013 7:06 PM

Go pee on an electric fence.......then will you truely not give a fuck

|

8/31/2013 7:27 PM

Learn to beat the shit out of people

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/31/2013 11:23 PM

i'm guessing you're like.... 14?

|

vital's redneck

9/1/2013 7:50 AM

Work out, get ripped, when they confront you, tell them off.

Or just ignore them. Who cares what idiots think?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/1/2013 1:14 PM

Scum of the earth mate, fuck em all.

Just ignore those pricks, at they end of the day these mouth breathing, cock sucking, tracksuit wearing mother fuckers will make nothing of themselves and will more than likely die young & lonely and then you can have the last laugh.

Live your life mate, head up, shoulders back, chest out & smile dude.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/5/2013 4:44 PM

Just ride your bike man. People call me names all the time because I still ride a bicycle and what I ride doesn't have a motor, but whatever. You're not there to impress.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/11/2013 10:54 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Scum of the earth mate, fuck em all.

Just ignore those pricks, at they end of the day these mouth breathing, cock sucking, tracksuit wearing mother fuckers will make nothing of themselves and will more than likely die young & lonely and then you can have the last laugh.

Live your life mate, head up, shoulders back, chest out & smile dude.

I can't take what you said seriously with that picture tongue

|

bicycle more like bikecycle