offensive?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2011 9:36 PM

is saying niggahz like that is offensive?

|

1/2/2011 9:48 PM

nope

|

1/2/2011 10:00 PM

consirdering a majority of us are white.................
no

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

1/2/2011 10:04 PM

kinda

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/2/2011 11:31 PM

Shouldn't be. The way black people use it is as a friend term, so if they say "What up my nigga" when the see eachother, you should be able to say it too. Just like homie, etc. But maybe black people have accepted the fact that the majority of their race is ignorant, aka the actual definition of the word nigger, so they just assume that's the way you're using it. Which in itself is being ignorant, making it true the second they assume it. So maybe it would be best not to. Haha

|

1/3/2011 2:37 AM

-Havok- wrote:

Shouldn't be. The way black people use it is as a friend term, so if they say "What up my nigga" when the see eachother, you should be able to say it too. Just like homie, etc. But maybe black people have accepted the fact that the majority of their race is ignorant, aka the actual definition of the word nigger, so they just assume that's the way you're using it. Which in itself is being ignorant, making it true the second they assume it. So maybe it would be best not to. Haha

THIS!!!!!!

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

1/3/2011 6:10 AM

instead be like,
what up you abo cunt, gis a durry and you can sniff sum mah petrol brah.

|

1/3/2011 8:34 PM

-Havok- wrote:

This
It should go either way, like walk up to a black friend and say "what up my nigga" and that would be fine, where it would cross th line is if you called a black person a dirty fucking porch monkey nigger. Most of the black people I know couldn't give 2 fucks about that, but there's always the black guys that consider it extremely racist if a white person just says it, even while lil Wayne is saying nigger himself. I think it's racist determining what white people can and cannot say. Just because a word was super racist back in the day,doesnt men It should be now

|

1/3/2011 9:20 PM

I only think the word nigger is offensive if you use it towards a black person in a disrespectful way.

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

1/3/2011 9:25 PM

Well if you say it verbally they all sound the same to me so therefore most variations of the word "nigger" should be in some way offensive.

|

1/3/2011 9:32 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Well if you say it verbally they all sound the same to me so therefore most variations of the word "nigger" should be in some way offensive.

eyy nigga

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

1/3/2011 9:42 PM

gstring02 wrote:

eyy nigga

Not offensive to me but.

|

1/3/2011 10:45 PM

Well if they enjoy calling each other niggas I don't see what the problem is if someone that isn't a negro says it to one. I call my friend a coon on a daily basis.

|

with enough practice you can acquire the ability to masturbate with your thighs.

1/4/2011 1:52 PM

on the topic of these people
i have noticed that there is an increasing amount of black people who appear like african americans in australia

|

1/4/2011 7:49 PM

People at my school are 50/50 on it. Most African Americans (Different from Niggers) don't care if you say it, as long as it isn't derogatory. But the second you cross that line, you will be hunted down.

For example:
"I hate the word nigger, why do you say it so much" - Not offensive, but be prepared for a talk about not saying it.
"You're a fucking nigger" - Incredibly offensive, be ready to fight.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas