8/17/2009 1:15 AM

does anyone listen to parkway drive?

they are sick!!!!

|

8/17/2009 1:18 AM

i do

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

8/17/2009 1:19 AM

prophet wrote:

i do

recently got their dvd. their story is pretty sick

|

8/23/2009 2:56 PM

i love them. have yet to get the dvd though. really want to see it.

|

8/23/2009 3:37 PM

i dont

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

8/23/2009 11:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:29 PM

dude really shut the fuck up, audacity isn't shit to parkway drive,

just to piss you off some more

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

8/24/2009 9:20 PM

prophet wrote:

dude really shut the fuck up, audacity isn't shit to parkway drive,

just to piss you off some more

this is just sumb dumbass main stream bullshit screaming fuck and u can hear what hes saying easiest stupidest guitar riffs people just think their good cuz they can play fast

prophet ur a douche

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

8/25/2009 9:37 AM

thanks for the complement hahahaha, and i have a right to be one, what you don't listen to main stream music?, you only listen to shitty bands like audacity? and probably suck off every member in that "band"

|

united states army

8/25/2009 11:14 AM

prophet wrote:

thanks for the complement hahahaha, and i have a right to be one, what you don't listen to main stream music?, you only listen to shitty bands like audacity? and probably suck off every member in that "band"

go suck some emo dick with ur fucking hole in your ear lobe look at you you put a ring through ur ear and stretched it out the purpose of that is?
bands dont have to be mainstream to be good
like is said sonic youth if you dont know that is im really sorry and you probably dont they have two of the best guitarists in the world

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

8/26/2009 1:16 AM

prophet wrote:

christianbikes wrote:

go suck some emo dick with ur fucking hole in your ear lobe look at you you put a ring through ur ear and stretched it out the purpose of that is?
like is said sonic youth if you dont know that is im really sorry and you probably dont they have two of the best guitarists in the world

i may have holes in my ears, but it dosent make me gay, ive had a girl for the past 4 years what have you had righty and lefty? i know who the fuck sonic youth is and no those arnt the best guitarist in the world, they may be good but not the best, i know bands dont have to be mainstream but audacity could use a lot of help, psychopathic records aint mainstream but they are pretty dope, point is im tired of your shit seriously, oh your bad ass you can hid behind a computer screen

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

8/26/2009 12:34 PM

prophet wrote:

christianbikes wrote:

Dennis916 wrote:

i may have holes in my ears, but it dosent make me gay, ive had a girl for the past 4 years what have you had righty and lefty? i know who the fuck sonic youth is and no those arnt the best guitarist in the world, they may be good but not the best, i know bands dont have to be mainstream but audacity could use a lot of help, psychopathic records aint mainstream but they are pretty dope, point is im tired of your shit seriously, oh your bad ass you can hid behind a computer screen

ur little screamo guitar songs can be figured out in a minute

thurston moore and lee raoldo even have guitars that fender made them

the point is we listen to different musci and nothings gonna change what we listen to so

end of this argument.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

8/26/2009 2:26 PM

fucking finnaly

|

united states army