question about buying

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2013 11:21 AM

I don't have PayPal and I don't really want to get one
would you still sell to me if I just sent the money over the mail to you

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/21/2013 11:22 AM

Yeah if I got the cash alright and everything I don't see why not. I personally wouldn't send anyone cash because I prefer paypal.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/21/2013 11:16 PM

Just get a debit and link it to a paypal or something. Or if acceptable put the money on a card and give them all the info.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/22/2013 1:45 PM

Personally i wouldn't deal with somebody paying cash only unless it was something small like a seat clamp. Too much stuff to go wrong. Buyer can say that they're sending cash when they're really not, then they start raising hell with me saying they sent the payment and if i don't ship blah blah blah. Also the fact that an envelope can easily get lost in the postal service then the buyer wouldn't believe me if i said i never got it. Paypal is the safest for the buyer and seller, if somebody scams you then you can just file a claim and get your money back.

|