rapper on the come up

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2010 2:24 PM

i just really got in 2 music so i decided i wanted 2 rap wat u think for mah first freestyle it aint done yet tho

NEGATIVE COMMENTS DNT EVEN BOTHER

"
|

12/4/2010 2:29 PM

you sound bored as fuck.

|

flowin' like a period.

12/4/2010 2:56 PM

You say you want to know what people think, but if you don't want negative comments, then you really don't want to know what people think.

Here's my negative comment: Any rap song that starts with, "I make money, I do drugs..." is shut the fuck off.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/4/2010 3:05 PM

tibug wrote:

You say you want to know what people think, but if you don't want negative comments, then you really don't want to know what people think.

Here's my negative comment: Any rap song that starts with, "I make money, I do drugs..." is shut the fuck off.

mmm ile keep that in mind

|

12/4/2010 3:05 PM

PennBikes wrote:

you sound bored as fuck.

its mah laptop lol thats why i hate recording on it

|

12/4/2010 3:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2010 3:07 PM

yo its mah first freestyle is it ok for a start ile fix those mistakes you jus said

|

12/4/2010 3:08 PM

tibug wrote:

Osirisriderpiffs wrote:

mmm ile keep that in mind

Yea man, I should've left something positive though...you have a good voice for it, in my opinion, if you got some better recording equipment and some less generic lyrics...I'd probably like it.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/4/2010 3:20 PM

iight yo thanks ile post another one up in this thread soon after i go to the studio

thanks for those negative comments lol

|