religion.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/4/2011 6:33 PM

Oh lord...Christ where do I begin? Grew up being a Jehovah Witness, yeah that kinda sucked. This is one of the dumber threads I posted, well none were intelligent, but I hope to hear some perspective. Atheist, Deist, Agnostic, traditionalist post please. Such a large issue I feel lots of people can relate and provide insight without trying to converge.

|

10/4/2011 6:35 PM

athiest

|

vital's redneck

10/4/2011 6:40 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

athiest

same.

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

10/4/2011 6:44 PM

christian

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

10/4/2011 6:48 PM

appreciate the posts.I wholeheartedly hate religion.. I can't get started. Literally ruined my life.

|

10/4/2011 6:53 PM

atheist, surrounded by mormons.

|

10/4/2011 7:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2011 7:17 PM

I don't believe in structured religion, but I'm not an atheist.

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

10/4/2011 7:12 PM

Atheist number 4.

|

10/4/2011 7:15 PM

Atheist for several reasons (mainly scientific reasons)

|

10/4/2011 7:28 PM

athiest... i just cant agree with some of the stuff that religious figures say... speciffically heaven and hell... and please dont preach anybody

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

10/4/2011 7:31 PM

christian.

|

10/4/2011 7:34 PM

dope, really got pumped on responses. B.M.X. i very much agree. Also yep all that science what-not seemed to confirm that I believe a universal structure exist. How much he hates humans is to be determined. Love the atheists!

|

10/4/2011 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2011 7:41 PM

I'm a Christian, used to not really be into but I am now, Seth Kimbrough and Cory Martinez are both Christians too.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

10/4/2011 9:03 PM

i just like to think that there is someone up there watching me, makes me feel better

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

10/4/2011 9:40 PM

Atheist

Some wise words from Slayer.

Slayer - Cult

Jesus is pain
Jesus is gore
Jesus is the blood
That's spilled in war
He's everything
He's all things dead
He's pulling on the trigger
Pointed at your head!

Through the fear you're sold into the fraud
Revelation,
Revolution,
I see through your Christ illusion!

Slayer - Disciple

Drones since the dawn of time
Compelled to live your sheltered lives
Not once has anyone ever seen
Such a rise of pure hypocracy
I'll instigate I'll free your mind
I'll show you what I've known all this time

God Hates Us All, God Hates Us All
You know it's true God hates this place
You know it's true he hates this race

|

10/4/2011 9:52 PM

atheist

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

10/5/2011 7:54 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Atheist for several reasons (mainly scientific reasons)

Same Same.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

10/5/2011 7:56 AM

Oh yeah I grew up Catholic too

|

10/5/2011 7:59 AM

Oh yes...another one of these threads...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/5/2011 8:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2011 8:57 AM

^lol
I'm pretty sure I made one back in the day
EDIT: booooom here it is, http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Non-BMX-Talk,22/RELIGION-vs-NON-BELIEVERS,1126762

|

10/5/2011 9:28 AM

anti theist. i fucking HATE religion. its absolute poison. and over here people get stabbed over football ( rangers hearts = protestant celtic hibs = catholic ) its a joke man. i hate illogical people who cant reason with things, i also hate people who tell why i cant do this or that and try to give me moral guidance when they cant even grasp reality so naturally i hate religion. also having suicide in the family and extreme manic depression i find it sickening how some cunt on their moral high horse can tell me suicide is a sin and is cowardly. how fuckin dare they

check out doug stanhope. i saw/met him in aberdeen in march, it was the greatest night of my life

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

10/5/2011 9:41 AM

Putting in my two sense because why not.

Imagine if it were against the law for anybody to teach you anything about religion until you were 18 years old. Not imagine walking into the library at the age of 18, you pass a real large book titled "Bible" you pick it up, and read stories about a man parting the sea, about a man who built an arc, or even a man who created the earth in seven days. You would laugh your ass off while tossing it into the nearest trash bin. Why is that? Because at the age of 18 you have matured enough to understand logical stuff, so something that seems like a fairy tale seems like absolute bullshit. How does religion work? It targets youngsters, kids that believe that a fat ass falls through their chimney to give them presents on Christmas, yeah those people. So by the age of seven if you have it drilled in your head that what is in the Bible is true then you will believe it until they have kids, passing it down for generations.

But if you look at science, read about evolution and don't have a narrow mind towards it, then you can see something that is factual. For instance look at Whales. Whales have thigh and leg bones, but it's ventrical (completely useless organs) their thigh and leg bones are located in the fatty part of their stomach. This proves that one time, these bones were useless, at one point of time, they walked on land, but over time, they began to swim, and those thigh bones became useless, but harmless for them to have, so they never completely got rid of them. Or for a human example, look at your appendix, in humans the appendix is completely useless. But in our ancestors, which ate plants, the appendix is very useful. In chipanzees for example, the appendix is used to break down the cellulose in the plants that they eat. But because humans don't eat the plants that they eat, the appendix lost those enzymes over time, which makes it a useless organ.

The evidence is all here, it's just a matter of having the desire to see it.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/5/2011 12:03 PM

noone needs religion. just do unto others. if everyone did this, the whole world would be free of hate and ignorance. besides we all know where here cause of aliens, not some fucking god.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

10/5/2011 12:07 PM

My mom forces me to go to a youth group but Im totaly an athiest/agnostic(and she knows it), I take what good things I can for my personality and how I treat others but when they into the real believer bullshit its painful.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

10/5/2011 12:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2011 12:10 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Putting in my two sense because why not.

Imagine if it were against the law for anybody to teach you anything about religion until you were 18 years old. Not imagine walking into the library at the age of 18, you pass a real large book titled "Bible" you pick it up, and read stories about a man parting the sea, about a man who built an arc, or even a man who created the earth in seven days. You would laugh your ass off while tossing it into the nearest trash bin. Why is that? Because at the age of 18 you have matured enough to understand logical stuff, so something that seems like a fairy tale seems like absolute bullshit. How does religion work? It targets youngsters, kids that believe that a fat ass falls through their chimney to give them presents on Christmas, yeah those people. So by the age of seven if you have it drilled in your head that what is in the Bible is true then you will believe it until they have kids, passing it down for generations.

But if you look at science, read about evolution and don't have a narrow mind towards it, then you can see something that is factual. For instance look at Whales. Whales have thigh and leg bones, but it's ventrical (completely useless organs) their thigh and leg bones are located in the fatty part of their stomach. This proves that one time, these bones were useless, at one point of time, they walked on land, but over time, they began to swim, and those thigh bones became useless, but harmless for them to have, so they never completely got rid of them. Or for a human example, look at your appendix, in humans the appendix is completely useless. But in our ancestors, which ate plants, the appendix is very useful. In chipanzees for example, the appendix is used to break down the cellulose in the plants that they eat. But because humans don't eat the plants that they eat, the appendix lost those enzymes over time, which makes it a useless organ.

The evidence is all here, it's just a matter of having the desire to see it.

not to nit pick, because I agree, but the word youre looking for is vestigial (not ventrical).

Just to add: I grew up Christian, have since moved to athiest.

|

10/5/2011 2:31 PM

This is all

|

10/5/2011 2:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2011 2:32 PM

ScottP wrote:

not to nit pick, because I agree, but the word youre looking for is vestigial (not ventrical).

Just to add: I grew up Christian, have since moved to athiest.

Yes god damnit! Good call, stupid me...

Oh and I read this quote somewhere, and I really agreed with it.

"The only thing religion has ever done was kill people."

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/5/2011 2:41 PM

Methodist, To me its pretty much just a label, don't really go to church.

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

10/5/2011 3:43 PM

"It's all the same; 50/50. So just pick your superstitions, sit back, make a wish and enjoy yourself."

"Atheism: A non-prophet organization."

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you."

"Which is it, is man one of God's blunders or is God one of man's?"

"You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend."

I love quotes.
|

10/5/2011 3:47 PM

Wade. wrote:

Methodist, To me its pretty much just a label, don't really go to church.

Why call yourself something your not?

Religion = Hypocrisy

|