shock videos

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2012 4:24 PM

what are your favorite shock videos?

|

7/28/2012 4:39 PM

eh, i grew up on Faces of Death and 4chan has had so many that there are too many to choose from.

|

7/28/2012 11:00 PM

One of the shock videos i remember was when some kid jumps off a ledge into water but his face lands on concrete and splits in half and you see him in hospital with his face in half still breathing and shit, was fucked up.

|

7/28/2012 11:09 PM

i saw enough shit in Iraq that pretty much puts any "shock" video to shame, only shit i could say that was comparable was those kids in Europe stabbing that guy in the face and stomach with a screwdriver.

|

7/29/2012 3:09 AM

Trev wrote:

One of the shock videos i remember was when some kid jumps off a ledge into water but his face lands on concrete and splits in half and you see him in hospital with his face in half still breathing and shit, was fucked up.

Actually they are two seperate incidents, the guy that you see in hospital was a kid that tried to take his own life by shooting himself in the head, from below his mouth but it went straight through his face instead of his head, he died 3 days later i think

|

i'm just here to chill

7/29/2012 2:58 PM

sbc785 wrote:

i saw enough shit in Iraq that pretty much puts any "shock" video to shame, only shit i could say that was comparable was those kids in Europe stabbing that guy in the face and stomach with a screwdriver.

2 guys, 1 hammer I'm assuming? That video was so fucked up. One of the kids dad or uncle or something was the lawyer that tried to defend them. That guy should've been murdered too for even trying to give those kids a chance to live after that. I think it said they did it to 3 kids too but one of them escaped all tore up and came forward.

|

7/30/2012 10:20 AM

sbc785 wrote:

-Havok- wrote:

2 guys, 1 hammer I'm assuming? That video was so fucked up. One of the kids dad or uncle or something was the lawyer that tried to defend them. That guy should've been murdered too for even trying to give those kids a chance to live after that. I think it said they did it to 3 kids too but one of them escaped all tore up and came forward.

ya, pretty much....i saw some girl getting gang rped, than sacrificed to satan, i have never been the same after that

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

7/30/2012 9:19 PM

i've seen a girl get gang raped in a hotel once, bunch of Marines drugged this girl and went to town on her, there were probably 10 or 11 dudes. Only thing me and my buddy could do was call the MP's (military police) and then we got the fuck out of there. I felt guilty as hell afterwards because i felt there was something i could have done, although i didn't have my carry and conceal permit at the time.

|

7/30/2012 10:09 PM

Not really my thing. I watched the 3 guys 1 hammer video or whatever with the screwdriver. I thought the screw driver was fucked up but the part that made me a little grossed out was the dude gurgling and shit. I think my favorite "shock video" was a camera on an infantryman's helmet and some Afghan or Iraqi soldier steps on an IED and blows his leg off, tears his arm up some and tears up the side of his face pretty bad. They patched him up pretty good. Don't know what happened to him after he gets lifted out though.

@sbc785 I'm not really looking forward to seeing the fucked up shit that happens in the military but whatever I'm going in anyways. Haha.

|

7/30/2012 10:21 PM

sbc785 wrote:

i've seen a girl get gang raped in a hotel once, bunch of Marines drugged this girl and went to town on her, there were probably 10 or 11 dudes. Only thing me and my buddy could do was call the MP's (military police) and then we got the fuck out of there. I felt guilty as hell afterwards because i felt there was something i could have done, although i didn't have my carry and conceal permit at the time.

Damn that shits low damn cocksuckers you did good though =P Maybe you couldve intervened but that probably wouldv'e escalated the problem

Anyways back to the topic:
I dont think i have a favorite shock video i mean how could i? Favorite? fuck no but probably the most fucked up video ive seen is were some drug cartel in mexico puts two guys up on a wall (alive) they interogate them and at the end of the vid you see theyre eye color and body color just change..... Some guy comes out with a knife and cuts one of the guys neck out and you can hear him trying to breathe blood is gurgling and the guy on the wall next to him is scared shitless (id be to) then you hear a chainsaw turn on and they chop his head off.... Ive heard some drug cartels cut their rivals limbs alive imagine that shit? getting your limbs cut off while your alive without anisthethics and shit..... I once saw a video of some guy in iraq getting blown to shits.... you can see his bones and hes all bloody (still alive) its horrible what soldiers go through all for some politicians greedy ambition for more money >.> I've also seen the video of those faggot ass european kids doing that shit to total strangers...... Those kids deserve to be cut limb by limb alive theres no death penalty in europe to is there? Ive seen a guy in a motorcylce over in china get run over by a trailer.... and the driver didnt even stop... you could see his brains spattered all over the fucking concrete and shit. Shits horrible

|

7/31/2012 9:05 AM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

Not really my thing. I watched the 3 guys 1 hammer video or whatever with the screwdriver. I thought the screw driver was fucked up but the part that made me a little grossed out was the dude gurgling and shit. I think my favorite "shock video" was a camera on an infantryman's helmet and some Afghan or Iraqi soldier steps on an IED and blows his leg off, tears his arm up some and tears up the side of his face pretty bad. They patched him up pretty good. Don't know what happened to him after he gets lifted out though.

@sbc785 I'm not really looking forward to seeing the fucked up shit that happens in the military but whatever I'm going in anyways. Haha.

Our convoy got hit by a daisy chain of IED 155 shells, tore up 4 humvess, 3 Paladins and 2 up armored LMTV's...killed 6 of our guys and injured about 15 more. I broke my back, shattered my femur and saw pieces of our driver all over the inside of our Paladin.....there ya go, that's probably the most fucked up thing i've seen....that and having to light up cars with 50 cal machine guns and m249's as they rush our gates.

I got PTSD therapy in 2 hours so idgaf.

|

7/31/2012 10:54 AM

sbc785 wrote:

Our convoy got hit by a daisy chain of IED 155 shells, tore up 4 humvess, 3 Paladins and 2 up armored LMTV's...killed 6 of our guys and injured about 15 more. I broke my back, shattered my femur and saw pieces of our driver all over the inside of our Paladin.....there ya go, that's probably the most fucked up thing i've seen....that and having to light up cars with 50 cal machine guns and m249's as they rush our gates.

What MOS were you?

|

7/31/2012 11:34 AM

sbc785 wrote:

o god.....make sure no one on this site gives out personal info or make this guy angry...WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS WE LOVE YOU....HUG? :D

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/31/2012 11:40 AM

imadelovetobmx wrote:

o god.....make sure no one on this site gives out personal info or make this guy angry...WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS WE LOVE YOU....HUG? :D

Just because he has PTSD doesn't mean hes going to go on a shooting rampage and kill anyone that looked at him wrong.

|

7/31/2012 12:10 PM

sbc785 wrote:

imadelovetobmx wrote:

RxGrimReaper wrote:

Just because he has PTSD doesn't mean hes going to go on a shooting rampage and kill anyone that looked at him wrong.

omg....i didnt say tht..he said it!!!i beilive hes a very outstanding part of society

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/31/2012 12:30 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

RxGrimReaper wrote:

What MOS were you?

13B but overseas we were 11B since we haven't used artillery since 2004.

|

7/31/2012 12:31 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

imadelovetobmx wrote:

that's a pretty ignorant thing to say to someone who's been through shit like that.

|

7/31/2012 12:43 PM

sbc785 wrote:

imadelovetobmx wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

that's a pretty ignorant thing to say to someone who's been through shit like that.

why u assume so much.you know if you assume you make an ass out of me and you?

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/31/2012 12:50 PM

imadelovetobmx wrote:

Just stop talking about it before you make me not like you. Talk about the original topic.

@sbc785 I'm going to be heading up to MEPS and swearing in once I get my last piece of medical documents. I'm excited.

|

7/31/2012 1:16 PM

sbc785 wrote:

imadelovetobmx wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

One of my teachers at the welding school I was at out here has pretty bad PTSD from being in Iraq and Afghanistan back right when it started after 9/11 when they didn't have any war rules, so it was anything goes when it came to killing people or you getting killed or fucked up. He told us about all the nightmares he has and how he sleeps with a butcher knife under his pillow just in case, sometimes he'll wake up in the middle of the night and stay up the rest of the night sitting in the corner cleaning his M16, wake up in the night on top of his wife choking her out til she's nearly dead, just a bunch of crazy shit. He basically acts like the way people portray Viet Nam vets to be, like all crazy going on rampages and hallucinating cuz he's convinced that these people he fought against are just gonna show up in the US and come for him. It's fucked that he's gonna have to live out the rest of his life like that because he was around 20 or 21 when he went out there, so he's like early 30's now. But he's on so many different kinds of powerful anti depressants and pain pills because of this, I'm sure that's not really helping the situation. Lol

|

7/31/2012 7:20 PM

sbc785 wrote:

imadelovetobmx wrote:

RxGrimReaper wrote:

Just stop talking about it before you make me not like you. Talk about the original topic.

@sbc785 I'm going to be heading up to MEPS and swearing in once I get my last piece of medical documents. I'm excited.

THE FUCK?!!?!U NOT LIKE ME?!WHO THE FUCK ARE U FOR ME TO GIVE A FUCK?!WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO VITAL D: SHUT THE FUCK UP U LIL BITCH!IM SORRY IF SOMEONE CANT HANDLE THER SHIT,THE SHIT THEY AGREED TO AND KNEW WHAT WAS GOIN TO HAPPEN.BOOO HOOO CRY ME A RIVER THIS PLACE SUCKS NOW -_________________________________________________________-

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/31/2012 7:24 PM

imadelovetobmx wrote:

THE FUCK?!!?!U NOT LIKE ME?!WHO THE FUCK ARE U FOR ME TO GIVE A FUCK?!WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO VITAL D: SHUT THE FUCK UP U LIL BITCH!IM SORRY IF SOMEONE CANT HANDLE THER SHIT,THE SHIT THEY AGREED TO AND KNEW WHAT WAS GOIN TO HAPPEN.BOOO HOOO CRY ME A RIVER THIS PLACE SUCKS NOW -_________________________________________________________-

Nice grammar and spelling. Shut the fuck up I don't care if you are an OG you're acting like one of the 12 year old noobs.

Has anyone seen the video of the guy with tattooed eyes? Like his actual eye balls. He also cuts a huge X type scar on the side of his face.

|

7/31/2012 7:29 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

imadelovetobmx wrote:

RxGrimReaper wrote:

Nice grammar and spelling. Shut the fuck up I don't care if you are an OG you're acting like one of the 12 year old noobs.

Has anyone seen the video of the guy with tattooed eyes? Like his actual eye balls. He also cuts a huge X type scar on the side of his face.

GRAMMER AND SPELLING IM ON THE FUCKING INTERNET SUCK MY BALLS U LIL FUCKING INBRED DOWN SYNDROM STRICTEN GIMP ASS LIL FAG ILL SHOW IT UP YOUR ASS LIKE UR ONE OF THE LIL 12 YEAR OLD NEWBS GAHHHH U MAKE ME MAD!!SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK WHY HAS THIS HAPPEND?!GOD SUMMER SUCKS COCK

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/31/2012 8:04 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

imadelovetobmx wrote:

RxGrimReaper wrote:

I've seen that guy with tattooed eyes, dumbest cunt in my opinion and that scar just makes him look stupid as fuck.

|

7/31/2012 8:09 PM

Trev wrote:

I've seen that guy with tattooed eyes, dumbest cunt in my opinion and that scar just makes him look stupid as fuck.

in my opinion any unatural scars are retarded and stupid O___O

|

7/31/2012 9:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2012 9:23 PM

sbc785 wrote:

imadelovetobmx wrote:

RxGrimReaper wrote:

What MOS you gonna sign up for? Do something that will benefit you once you're out of the military, like Paralegal or something in medical.

imadelovetobmx - why are you so mad? First of all i wasn't assuming anything, you're just making yourself look really fucking stupid right now and even though it's the internet i believe a person's true colors show when they're hiding behind a keyboard. I'm willing to bet you'd piss your pants if you had to make the choice of either taking someones life or running the risk of losing your own. I did sign up for the military, it was my decision and i don't regret it at all. I regret some of the decisions i've made throughout my life and i'm sure majority of the world has as well. So just shut the fuck up....you know that little e-thug=e-tard quote in your sig? Yeah, exactly....not that i expect much from a childish 18 year old boy, grow up already.

As for the guy tattooing his eye, i've seen a few guys have that done, even though i'm heavily into tattoos i think that eye tattoo shit is straight retarded, just about as retarded as the people putting gems on their eyeballs.

|

7/31/2012 9:27 PM

I actually thought that when they are both tattooed it looks pretty dope. I would never do it though. But if I was trying to look scary as fuck I would haha.

I'm going to do Airborne Infantry but I'm going to do it as a career and become an officer.

|

8/1/2012 12:38 AM

best shock video i've seen was 2 girls 1 cup.

at first i was shocked, then i fapped.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/1/2012 9:52 AM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

I actually thought that when they are both tattooed it looks pretty dope. I would never do it though. But if I was trying to look scary as fuck I would haha.

I'm going to do Airborne Infantry but I'm going to do it as a career and become an officer.

enlist first, go 11B, get Airborne in your packet, do Airborne and then when you're in do all your college and then go Green to Gold...that's pretty much the easiest way

|

8/1/2012 10:11 AM

sbc785 wrote:

enlist first, go 11B, get Airborne in your packet, do Airborne and then when you're in do all your college and then go Green to Gold...that's pretty much the easiest way

Exactly what I'm doing. My recruiter (who is freaking awesome) said there are actually some airborne contracts available or something like that. I'm going into my senior year of high school so he said that I have more of an opportunity cause they like people who haven't graduated yet. Also I'm in the JROTC program at my school and this will be my third year so I'm going in as an E-3. I got on a 74 AFQT on my ASVAB also so that helped.

I saw a video of these two teenagers that found a dead lady and they cut off her ear and stabbed her in the eye. They also gouged her cheek pretty bad. Some people are freaking retarded.

|