skinnies?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2011 10:47 AM

how many people here wear them?

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

1/18/2011 10:58 AM

Quite a lot, depends on the local scene in a way, but skinny jeans have kinda gone global. Aha, most kids wear them cause everyone else does. Some wear them for actual reasons, like baggy jeans getting caught in the chain and that. And others just wear them, cause they just generally prefer them. Sometimes you get a lot hate for wearing them, but thats only usually when their like skin tight, and everyone knows thats just stupid :L

|

1/18/2011 11:00 AM

ScootersAreGay wrote:

Quite a lot, depends on the local scene in a way, but skinny jeans have kinda gone global. Aha, most kids wear them cause everyone else does. Some wear them for actual reasons, like baggy jeans getting caught in the chain and that. And others just wear them, cause they just generally prefer them. Sometimes you get a lot hate for wearing them, but thats only usually when their like skin tight, and everyone knows thats just stupid :L

i agree with the skin tight being stupid. i can stand skin tight the feel and the look. i wear the levi 511. there perfect. skinny but not to skinny

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

1/18/2011 11:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2011 11:06 AM

I wear skinnies because...
1: They're comfortable
2: Prevent from getting them caught in my chain
3: They're comfortable

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

1/18/2011 12:32 PM

i dont wear them because i have a bigger upper body (not fat, just workout alot) so looks abit odd , slims are where its at!

|

i'm just here to chill

1/18/2011 12:40 PM

cschmall wrote:

I wear skinnies because...
1: They're comfortable
2: Prevent from getting them caught in my chain
3: They're comfortable

this

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

1/18/2011 3:14 PM

cschmall wrote:

I wear skinnies because...
1: They're comfortable
2: Prevent from getting them caught in my chain
3: They're comfortable

all of this and a bag of chips, dude.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

1/18/2011 5:06 PM

I feel very gay in even slightly baggy clothing.
i cant stand anything other than skinnies.

|

1/18/2011 5:09 PM

I wear Empyre jeans. They're skinny and look sweet. But I wear them because they're comfortable, not hanging past my ass, chicks dig em.

|


Refs: Fundyssey23, njbmxerdude, tinybikerider33, CRAZY MAAZY,lil_buddy010, Hunthubbs2

1/18/2011 7:41 PM

cschmall wrote:

I wear skinnies because...
1: They're comfortable
2: Prevent from getting them caught in my chain
3: They're comfortable

this.

|

1/18/2011 7:43 PM

me!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

1/18/2011 7:44 PM

I can't wear skinnies, my legs are too muscular. Bullhead slims is where it's at! 30x32! HOLLAAAAA!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/18/2011 7:55 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I can't wear skinnies, my legs are too muscular. Bullhead slims is where it's at! 30x32! HOLLAAAAA!

You toke the words right out of my mouth
Smart man right there

|

1/19/2011 10:30 PM

Skinnies right here

|

"Booshy wrote: Oh I forgot about this guy, somehow.. Matt Hoffman! Would love to meet/ ride with him. Or ride him."

bmx_is_rad wrote: Please tap as hard as you like