snowboardin

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2012 5:48 PM

anybody snowboard, just broke my walmart snowboard and i wanna buy a burton how much r they

|

2/17/2012 6:07 PM

use google......ive got a fresh its not bad......im not huge into snowboarding but its fun once in a while

|

2/18/2012 8:31 PM

burton snowboards are basically the best out there and can get very expensive but if you spend around 300 to 400 would be a good starter board. fuckin love snowboarding by the way, just went yesterday and i cant wait to go again.

|

2/20/2012 5:01 PM

walmart snowboard? like those ones made of plastic and the buckles for bindings?

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

2/20/2012 5:39 PM

ya they have a variety in prices more you pay the better the bord

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

2/20/2012 6:11 PM

burton board finder there ya go
|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

2/21/2012 5:51 AM

Screw burton they are overpriced garbage. Ive got a santa cruz board and its dialed. I dont ride very much but i can hold my own.

|

2/21/2012 2:55 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Screw burton they are overpriced garbage. Ive got a santa cruz board and its dialed. I dont ride very much but i can hold my own.

i wouldnt say garbage but yeah id agree some of their stuff is overpriced but they do make good shit

|

2/21/2012 11:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2012 11:12 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

BMX4Lyfee wrote:

i wouldnt say garbage but yeah id agree some of their stuff is overpriced but they do make good shit

they make good stuff, but i wouldnt call it the best... i have a dc pbj w/burton customs... super fun setup. check out the-house.com , they have good stuff for cheap.

|

2/22/2012 10:58 PM

anything would be a step-up and feel dope compared with your last set-up. burton is all right, pretty hyped though. check out craigslist for a board a season or two old with a good base and edges. capita and lib tech are rad. ride, gnu, stepchild...plenty of sick companies. or check out ebay dude, just watch for shipping charges. the-house ain't bad, or geartrade.com

|

2/22/2012 11:00 PM

i snowboard in texas all the time.

|

vital's redneck

2/23/2012 12:10 AM

k2 makes a decent starter if you were riding a walmart board... i dont like snow, but yeah at my local thrift store they had a dc board for 30

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

2/23/2012 5:42 AM

I went and bout a couple hundred dollars worth of equipment for this season and we havent even had a solid 3 days of snow yet... its greener than it was back in November.

|

2/23/2012 5:15 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

I went and bout a couple hundred dollars worth of equipment for this season and we havent even had a solid 3 days of snow yet... its greener than it was back in November.

i know its pissing me off, they have some snow in michigan and they make they're own snow but its just not the same and then it gets slushy when the sun comes out later in the day. Im hoping to go this weekend though because i guess they're supposed to get 6 inches of snow or something.

|

2/28/2012 7:36 AM

yeah it's like spring boarding out here. nice in a way, riding in a t-shirt, but still annoying for lack of snow. see kobe get his nose broken? Time to grab my bike outta storage.

|

3/18/2012 8:58 AM

Now is definatly the time to buy. I don't think I have ever payed much more than half price for ski gear because i alway buy it after the seasons over.

|