Related:
Create New Tag

9/29/2011 5:56 PM

anyone have their ears stretched?

what gauge are you up too?
where do you buy your stuff?

|

9/29/2011 6:53 PM

i just started like 2 months ago. im up to an 8 ATM, i buy from hot topic or take my friends old ones shes up to 00 so shes got lots of old ones.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/29/2011 6:54 PM

Im not allowed to go past 6, im at 8 right now cause i bought 6 tunnels before i bought the taper to stretch them -.-

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

9/29/2011 6:57 PM

Mattix wrote:

Im not allowed to go past 6, im at 8 right now cause i bought 6 tunnels before i bought the taper to stretch them -.-

fuck what parents say.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/29/2011 6:58 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

fuck what parents say.

ikr? But my parents act on what they say. Ive been kicked out before :p

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

9/29/2011 7:04 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i just started like 2 months ago. im up to an 8 ATM, i buy from hot topic or take my friends old ones shes up to 00 so shes got lots of old ones.

damn bro lol slow down. well you should be fine now but if you go that fast your can get a blow out.

idk i cant use others earrings that shit freaks me out no matter if its auto calved or sterilized.

im at an 10 right now but my job doesnt allow me to have earrings so in the past 4 years ive had to restrech like 5 times. i gotta wait to get some 8 nude plugs to go to the next size i got the strecthing taper already.

|

9/29/2011 7:10 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

damn bro lol slow down. well you should be fine now but if you go that fast your can get a blow out.

idk i cant use others earrings that shit freaks me out no matter if its auto calved or sterilized.

im at an 10 right now but my job doesnt allow me to have earrings so in the past 4 years ive had to restrech like 5 times. i gotta wait to get some 8 nude plugs to go to the next size i got the strecthing taper already.

i whent straight from earring to a size 8, get the fuck at meeee

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

9/29/2011 7:34 PM

Mattix wrote:

i whent straight from earring to a size 8, get the fuck at meeee

lol are you a masochistic?

smaller sizes its fine once you get like 4 and up range its recommended that you take it a little slower to avoid thining lobes, cats butt, and blow outs. all which really suck.

|

9/29/2011 7:45 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

lol are you a masochistic?

smaller sizes its fine once you get like 4 and up range its recommended that you take it a little slower to avoid thining lobes, cats butt, and blow outs. all which really suck.

1. I hate you for making me google that word.
2. It hurt like a bitch and Neosporin Pain Relief doesnt do shit.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

9/29/2011 7:51 PM

i wanna do it but my ears aren't even pierced yet. biggest i'd go is 00

|

vital's redneck

9/29/2011 8:09 PM

Mattix wrote:

1. I hate you for making me google that word.
2. It hurt like a bitch and Neosporin Pain Relief doesnt do shit.

lol nasty right?

and no not really but ive found it to be the best thing to use to stretch. it make it slide in real easy and such.

|

9/29/2011 8:10 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

i wanna do it but my ears aren't even pierced yet. biggest i'd go is 00

get at it bro. takes a good amount of time.

|

10/1/2011 7:21 PM

I bought this ear piercing gun/kit off ebay for like 12$ did that and started going up like 6 weeks after they healed.
I'm at a 0 right now i buy all my plugs/tunnels/tapers off ebay from a seller named expressbodyjewelry or nine25ag the sell stuff mad cheap and its good stuff
I currently have these in because there comfy and im looking for a job.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/0G-8mm-FLESH-TONE-SILICONE-TUNNELS-PLUGS-MATTE-FINISH-/150653894445?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2313abff2d#ht_500wt_1054

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

10/1/2011 9:31 PM

i used to have my ears at 3/4''. but i let em close up. they're smaller than a #2 pencil now. i used to go to a headshop in town or this site called bodyartforms.com.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

10/1/2011 10:34 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

i used to have my ears at 3/4''. but i let em close up. they're smaller than a #2 pencil now. i used to go to a headshop in town or this site called bodyartforms.com.

body art forms is where its at. that were i get all my stuff from.

|

10/1/2011 10:40 PM

Photo

this is what i have because of my job.
|

10/2/2011 8:43 AM

yo, im wanting to start this but dont know hell about it, do you needa keep going up or can you keep it at a certain size? cos i want an 8mm, somebody help me out on what i need to do and how to get started etc, much appriciated dudes!

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

10/2/2011 9:24 AM

well you need some tapers or taper lke earrings and its like stairs you can stop on what ever step you want but if you take the earring out for too long they close up and you have to work your way back up.

|

10/2/2011 9:31 AM

if you have the money this stretching kit would not be a bad idea. but do you have your ears pierced now?

i have to recommend this Jojoba oil also because its makes your skin super stretchy. when i know im going to go up a size im massage it on my lobe 2-3 times a day for about 2-3 days before i stretch. makes its so much easier.

|

10/2/2011 9:33 AM

Get a prince albert because the ladies will love you and they won't think you look some kind of aboriginal want to be freak.

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

10/2/2011 4:39 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

well you need some tapers or taper lke earrings and its like stairs you can stop on what ever step you want but if you take the earring out for too long they close up and you have to work your way back up.

id leave mine out for a day or 2 if they got loose. it would tighten em up.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

10/2/2011 10:26 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

id leave mine out for a day or 2 if they got loose. it would tighten em up.

depends on what your wearing other then stretching i always were silicons so mine still perfect no overly loose or tight.

but he was looking to start stretching so he shouldnt do that.

i know with mine when i have been good and kept my earrings in for a good 4-5 months i could take them out for weeks and be fine it depends on the person tho.

|

10/3/2011 4:55 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

kikcer2 wrote:

yea im staying at 8 for awhile. i dont wanna go any higher then a 4. i cleaned it several times with rubbing alcohol.

|

10/3/2011 9:38 AM

im at 10 right now i wanna go to 6. but i think for now thats the furthiest i want to go 2 would be my absolute stopping point

|

10/3/2011 9:47 AM

One of my homies that I used to ride with is around 2 inches I think

|

10/3/2011 10:14 AM

yeah id be afraid to go that big...

|

10/8/2011 12:36 AM

im at 7/8 and i cant even remember where i got my gauges or whatever you wanna call them at

|

10/9/2011 8:20 PM

I'm at a half-inch right now and my fiancee is at 3/4's. I plan on going to an inch. I've been buying mine usually from Hot Topic but there's other stores that I also go to.

|

10/13/2011 4:55 PM

gotta ask, do your ears look funny if youre not wearing the gauge?

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

10/13/2011 8:09 PM

BmxRida4lyfe wrote:

gotta ask, do your ears look funny if youre not wearing the gauge?

There's just a big whole in your ear (depending on how small or big your lobes are gauged).

|