summer of bad ideas!!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2013 3:12 PM

soo I was bored and me and a few friends decided since a few of them are going off to college out of state or into the service we would make this a memorable summer and we decided to kick off the summer of bad ideas!

our first bad idea is doing something my friend Dorian always wanted to do and that is to film an edit riding through a few of the local malls

anyone else have any ideas for things we can do?
or are any of you guys planning on doing anything else like this

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/21/2013 3:16 PM

Brilliant idea lol.... but try not to get arrested... you could always shred at a skatepark you know where its posted "No bikes" that would be pretty funny.. but i dunno

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/21/2013 3:30 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Brilliant idea lol.... but try not to get arrested... you could always shred at a skatepark you know where its posted "No ...more

yeah that's the only bad thing about that im, actually not allowed in the mall closest to my house haha so to play it safe I was just going to film

hopefully they actually do end up doing some fun stuff I can already tell most of them are going to bitch out though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/21/2013 3:33 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

yeah that's the only bad thing about that im, actually not allowed in the mall closest to my house haha so to play it safe I ...more

That's always the case with people... they tell you "ohh you better not puss out" then they end up being bitch's
always a safe call being camera man.. just make sure they dont see you with a camera.. and you'll be good haha

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/21/2013 5:16 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

That's always the case with people... they tell you "ohh you better not puss out" then they end up being bitch's
always a safe ...more

exactly the guy that came up with the whole idea is already saying he isn't sure if its a good idea and might not be safe (duuh its not a good idea that's why its called the summer of bad ideas haha)

yeah im gonna hold the camera in like a bag or something to hide from being seen especially since it wont be mine I don't want it to get taken

|

Murica bike check

6/22/2013 5:31 AM

do something HUGE find a roof and truck it lol

|

Bruh

6/22/2013 2:15 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

do something HUGE find a roof and truck it lol

im not trying to die hahahaha thats actually fun I did that once into a pool

|

Murica bike check

6/22/2013 10:17 PM

go grab onto the back of a truck and have it tow you down the road.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/22/2013 10:22 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i've done that. i was holding onto the mirror. i got speed wobbles at like 40. almost ran straight into the front of a blazer when we were going like 45 lol

|

vital's redneck

6/22/2013 10:49 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

this is so much fun to do.

|

6/25/2013 12:25 AM

irish boxing in public places

wasted edits

chicks number contest

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/25/2013 1:51 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

I did that like a month ago I went with some friends up to this lake and we towed each other down the street and jumped the bike into it so much fun

|

Murica bike check

6/25/2013 1:54 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

wasted edits

chicks number contest

the irish boxing sounds fun too bad most of the guys I know would be too scared

and ive done the chick numbers contest before, surprisingly I won but thats probably because I have low standards and just asked pretty much every girl I saw at the mall

|

Murica bike check

6/25/2013 9:06 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

wasted edits

chicks number contest

handlebar-to-face wrote:

the irish boxing sounds fun too bad most of the guys I know would be too scared

and ive done the chick numbers contest ...more

irish boxing is just you both put your dominant foot on a line facing eachother, followed by beating the shit out of eachother bare knuckled until someone falls off of the line

ive only lost 1 round so far!

make it an out of our league chicks numbers contest

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/26/2013 1:48 PM

Arrested teens, arrested teens everywhere.
Dis gonna be gud haha.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"