BLACK OPS! (All Consoles)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2011 7:01 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

86% downloaded, I'll let you know how good they are.

dave dynamite wrote:

please do!

Twisted654 wrote:

They are decent, not as good as I thought they were going to be but they aren't bad. Good not great.

Berlin wall - Good map, it funnels people down three paths. Has good flow and the dead man zone is badass. You will not make it past the turrets they will kill you.

Kowloon - Corners, watch them you will be camped. Zip lines are fun and it actually very rare that you get shot off them. Confusing at first because they are so many routes you can take.

Discovery - Sniper map. it's big.

Stadium - Bigger then nuke town but still small. Plenty of buildings to go in and out off. Really good run and gun map. Though if you feel you can pull it off there are some places to snipe from.

Ascension - haven't played.

Worth it, in my opinion. Plus if you don't have it trearch makes it a pain to play with people who do have it.

i'm thinking this needs to be restickied.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/2/2011 10:54 AM

ah..... first strike .

any update on when the ps3 is gonna get it ?

|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419

2/2/2011 11:53 AM

AyoBmx wrote:

ah..... first strike .

March.

|

2/2/2011 12:48 PM

AyoBmx wrote:

ah..... first strike .

Twisted654 wrote:

March.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

2/2/2011 12:54 PM

I'm seriously pissed that Treysuck sold out to microsoft. They said they supported all consoled equally! I hate having to wait another month.

|

2/2/2011 1:22 PM

Add me if you got a PS3: MacBooty

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/2/2011 3:51 PM

ChrisWilmshurst wrote:

I'm seriously pissed that Treysuck sold out to microsoft. They said they supported all consoled equally! I hate having to wait another month.

Bill Gates makes more money than the while of Mexico in his sleep (maybe not anymore), of course Microsoft are gonna pay companies to get shit first. They did it with Rockstar for GTA too.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/2/2011 5:23 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

please do!

Twisted654 wrote:

They are decent, not as good as I thought they were going to be but they aren't bad. Good not great.

Berlin wall - Good map, it funnels people down three paths. Has good flow and the dead man zone is badass. You will not make it past the turrets they will kill you.

Kowloon - Corners, watch them you will be camped. Zip lines are fun and it actually very rare that you get shot off them. Confusing at first because they are so many routes you can take.

Stadium - Bigger then nuke town but still small. Plenty of buildings to go in and out off. Really good run and gun map. Though if you feel you can pull it off there are some places to snipe from.

Worth it, in my opinion. Plus if you don't have it trearch makes it a pain to play with people who do have it.

dave dynamite wrote:

I do have to add after playing it, you can get across the red zone using two smokes.

|

2/2/2011 6:52 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

I do have to add after playing it, you can get across the red zone using two smokes.

looks like i'll have a month to get a plan together lmao!!

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

2/4/2011 6:57 AM

has anyone seen the thing where you hit L and R trigger when at the main menu and you can break out of the chair and walk around the room?

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

2/4/2011 10:23 AM

AyoBmx wrote:

ah..... first strike .

Twisted654 wrote:

March.

dave dynamite wrote:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

word, it sucks that microsoft gets it first .

then again, if i was a baller id be a 360 player haha laughing

|

2/4/2011 11:56 AM

dave dynamite wrote:

please do!

Twisted654 wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

What if you have Ghost pro on? can you get through the dead zone?

|

2/4/2011 12:04 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

ChrisWilmshurst wrote:

What if you have Ghost pro on? can you get through the dead zone?

I haven't tried that yet, I use hardline. I'll get someone to try it tonight.

|

2/4/2011 1:43 PM

Dannykobra wrote:

has anyone seen the thing where you hit L and R trigger when at the main menu and you can break out of the chair and walk around the room?

yuuuup, i used it to unlock all levels, just so i could play the zombies levels.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

2/18/2011 1:53 PM

bump for ayobmx.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

2/19/2011 12:02 AM

if this gets talked on again, i'll just switch to here.

|

2/19/2011 9:15 AM

dave dynamite wrote:

so i just go this game as a christmas gift, to me from me. so i wont be playing it until christmas, are there any tips or things to look out for on the first level?

Gun : Ak74u
Attachment : Rapid Fire

Perk 1 : Ghost
Perk 2 : Steady AIM
Perk 3 : Marathon

|

Taylor Gang Or Die
Australia > United States

2/19/2011 9:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2011 9:36 AM

Famas
Extended mag

Hardline
Harden
Hacker

Semtex
Flash bang/smoke

Uav
Counter uav
Care packages.

|

2/19/2011 9:30 AM

dave dynamite wrote:

so i just go this game as a christmas gift, to me from me. so i wont be playing it until christmas, are there any tips or things to look out for on the first level?

[: wrote:

You use Ghost? You fucking noob smile

Ghost just slows the game down, I hope they get rid of it for MW3

And Rapid fire? That's just adding to the recoil. I hate rapid fire, unless it's on a map like firing range and nuketown. Other than that, rapid fire is pointless.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 9:32 AM

camjf wrote:

And Rapid fire? That's just adding to the recoil. I hate rapid fire, unless it's on a map like firing range and nuketown. Other than that, rapid fire is pointless.

Just use black bird and you can see where they are. It's not like it's hard to look on your screen and see them either.

|

2/19/2011 9:34 AM

Primary - Galil, Dual Mag
Secondary - Ballistic Knife

Perk 1 - Scavenger
Perk 2 - Sleight of Hand Pro
Perk 3 - Marathon

Semtex
Flashbang

Blackbird
Gunship
Dogs

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 9:38 AM

camjf wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Just use black bird and you can see where they are. It's not like it's hard to look on your screen and see them either.

It's just when they camp though. I hate campers with a passion

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 9:39 AM

camjf wrote:

I like campers, it takes them out of the game for the most part and when they do kill you, they don't move so you can go back and kill them.

Anyone try tactical mask pro?

|

2/19/2011 9:44 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

camjf wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

I like campers, it takes them out of the game for the most part and when they do kill you, they don't move so you can go back and kill them.

No, what does it do?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 9:48 AM

camjf wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

camjf wrote:

No, what does it do?

Tells you where everyone in a room is when you toss it in.

|

2/19/2011 9:56 AM

dave dynamite wrote:

camjf wrote:

Thats for public matches, I play competitive.

Gun : Famas
Attachment : Extended Mags

Perk One : Lightweight Pro
Perk Two : Slight of Hand Pro
Perk Three : Ninja Pro

|

Taylor Gang Or Die

2/19/2011 9:57 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

camjf wrote:

No, what does it do?

Twisted654 wrote:

Takes forever to get because nova gas sucks.

|

Taylor Gang Or Die

2/19/2011 10:03 AM

camjf wrote:

No, what does it do?

Twisted654 wrote:

I tried it I think I am sticking with hacker, claymores kill me way more then flashbangs

|

2/19/2011 10:06 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

I tried it I think I am sticking with hacker, claymores kill me way more then flashbangs

I had all pro perks, then i was peer pressured into prestiging ]:

|

Taylor Gang Or Die

2/19/2011 10:09 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Hacker Pro

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher